Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quaint Cottage Re-do/ Wonderland Amusement Park CC Free

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited June 2014
    Are the fairy statues that you have in a circle , on the bottom right of your signature web page custom or in the store? I have noticed them b4 but I haven't found them?
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited June 2014
    Eveebella wrote:
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Eveebella wrote:
    Oh wow do you have this tree house avail anywhere I don't see it in your studio I would love love love it????

Eveebella

EDIT: PS he makes me dance to lol happy little guy

Unfortunately Eveebella, I never saved this one. I only have the pictures. This lot had alot of third party content in it! If you like, I could try to duplicate it for you using only EA content? I would be more than happy, especially since it was kind of on my mind to create anyhow. Just let me know and also if there are any specifics you would want included.
    dizzydee wrote:

Tiki5872 wrote:

Hello Simazing! So happy you like my builds! I am sorry you are jumping around all over the place! I do enjoy HS, it's so peaceful and quiet, but then that can lead to boredom so that is why I created the amusement park there. I also plan on making that middle (concrete area) a town center with shops and place to eat. I just think that area is such a waste of space in HS.

Tiki, I hope you feel inspired to do this. I've been struggling with that area for ages. I can redecorate - but building is beyond my skill level. Not that I mind - because it's so much fun to explore a the lovely things simmers - like you - create.

PS: That tree house is pretty amazing.

Hi dizzydee, yes that is definitely on my todo list! My test sim resides in Hidden Springs (yeah she does get to live a life outside of just testing my lots :lol: ), and that area just really bugs me! It's such a huge waste of prime realestate and it needs to be utilized!

Oh that is a shame that was an awesome build, if are feeling the itch to build it again I would love to get it LOL, but then again I would get anything you build LOL.

Eveebella

Thank you Eveebella! I will give it a go once I am done with the re-vamp on Hidden Springs downtown area. The one in the pictures though had alot of third party content. I will try to see what I can do with only EA content.
    Are the fairy statues that you have in a circle , on the bottom right of your signature web page custom or in the store? I have noticed them b4 but I haven't found them?

That little statue was received when you purchased the 2000 simpoint bundle. See here: http://www.thesimalogue.com/ts3s-simpoints-apr-2010.html

NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    hello Tiki my lovely (^.^)/ *waves* Your Wonderland Amusement Park is super awesome! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ ɪ ℓσνє ɪт!! I have recommended it AND downloaded it! Well done, you are very talented!
    Note. I am thrilled to hear that you will be purchasing TS4 and shall continue to create many beautiful lots for us
    (/^‿^)/ ♥ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє αη∂ ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Thank you so much Kate! I appreciate your comment and rec! Can't wait to see what your son comes up with he is so clever with his builds! I will be getting Sims 4, hope to create for both Sims 3 and Sims 4! :mrgreen: I try to however stay out of the Sims 4 forums though.... too much fighting and bickering! :lol:
    I agree, it can become very 'heated' over there :( I find 'dissention' upsetting :( This is why I am mostly here in the 'Store General Discussion' thread, everyone here is so polite and kind :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Thank you so much Kate! I appreciate your comment and rec! Can't wait to see what your son comes up with he is so clever with his builds! I will be getting Sims 4, hope to create for both Sims 3 and Sims 4! :mrgreen: I try to however stay out of the Sims 4 forums though.... too much fighting and bickering! :lol:
    I agree, it can become very 'heated' over there :( I find 'dissention' upsetting :( This is why I am mostly here in the 'Store General Discussion' thread, everyone here is so polite and kind :)

THIS^^ There are quite a number of passionate souls down in the TS4 forum.

Better I stay in the Store forum with all the awesome friends I have made. :mrgreen: 8)

Although the Creative Corner is filled with very nice simmers, too. But, everyone in there is a true artist... I feel out of my element with all their creative minds. :lol:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014

Although the Creative Corner is filled with very nice simmers, too. But, everyone in there is a true artist... I feel out of my element with all their creative minds. :lol:
    This! I enjoy 'lurking' in the Creative Corner' but I am a terrible builder so I do not have much to contribute to the discussions :lol:
    Have a great day Mistletoe :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2014

This! I enjoy 'lurking' in the Creative Corner' but I am a terrible builder so I do not have much to contribute to the discussions :lol:
    Have a great day Mistletoe :)

Thanks, Kate. I hope that you are having an equally wonderful day today, too. :)

Also, we might not be getting the tea set in either July or August. :cry:

We need cupcakes in the July speculation thread... :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    hello Tiki my lovely (^.^)/ *waves* Your Wonderland Amusement Park is super awesome! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ ɪ ℓσνє ɪт!! I have recommended it AND downloaded it! Well done, you are very talented!
    Note. I am thrilled to hear that you will be purchasing TS4 and shall continue to create many beautiful lots for us

Yes, it seems no one can have an opinion or a point of view that differs from someone else or everything gets explosive. There are also some who do not know how to discuss things without being mean and nasty. We are all different and think differently and it's insane to think otherwise.
    THIS^^ There are quite a number of passionate souls down in the TS4 forum.

Better I stay in the Store forum with all the awesome friends I have made.

Although the Creative Corner is filled with very nice simmers, too. But, everyone in there is a true artist... I feel out of my element with all their creative minds.

You are so tactful and nice Mistletoe! Using the word "passionate" :lol: The way I look at it, all the fighting is benign when we really don't know much! :lol:
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2014
    These are two wonderful lots you created. :shock: :D I have Rec'd and Fav'd them both. I will be DL these two as soon as I am home in Alabama. :D
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    simhead70 wrote:
    These are two wonderful lots you created. :shock: :D I have Rec'd and Fav'd them both. I will be DL these two as soon as I am home in Alabama. :D

Thank you so much simhead! I truly appreciate it!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    edited June 2014
    Love them both! They look stunning, especially your Wonderland Amusement Park. :D Rec'd and Fav'd. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wonderful build, Tiki! :mrgreen: I just downloaded it and will place it in my world right away! My idea is to place it next to Catdog's so it will seem like a really huge amusement park. lol Keep up the great work! My sims depend on it! :P lol
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Puncky99 wrote:
    Love them both! They look stunning, especially your Wonderland Amusement Park. :D Rec'd and Fav'd. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you Puncky99! I do appreciate it very much!
    Wonderful build, Tiki! I just downloaded it and will place it in my world right away! My idea is to place it next to Catdog's so it will seem like a really huge amusement park. lol Keep up the great work! My sims depend on it! lol

So happy you like it darkwidow! I was hoping you would see it and approve! :D I hope your simmies have a good time!
    NewBanner.jpg