Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Olde Fairy Tale Village *A Build-n-Share Neighborhood Project* Everyone Welcomed!

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    edited June 2014
    Community Lots

Letter & Name of Lot: HH. - Port-A-Party Mini Warehouse (Showtime)- The Princess and the Party Event SpaceClaimed

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8277654

Created by: masajo
    Place at: 14 Sierra Tango
    CC Content: No CC

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RachelShennanRachelShennan Posts: 163 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'd like to claim:

Fairy Tale # and Name: 13. The Little Mermaid
    Family Members: Prince, King, Temple Girl (future wife of Prince)
    Claimed by: RachelShennan
  • Options
    PhoenixRyderPhoenixRyder Posts: 138
    edited June 2014
    Agh, so I've had to uninstall and reinstall my game. Actually I'm still trying to download the base game from Origin. Internet is being silly slow :(
    My game is on an external hard drive so that I can take it with me and play on various machines if I need to and so that it does not use up all of my storage on my laptop. However I forgot to put my laptop to sleep yesterday while it was connected to the hard drive so the hard drive corrupted when the computer shut down. This has never happened before, because I usually keep the hard drive connected to the laptop and manually put it to sleep and there have not been problems with that.

So I'll have to check how much of my saved game survived.

Then I can see if I can recreate/take pictures of my community lot. Then I'll get started on my residential lot. If I have time in between I'll claim another family to build.

When is the final deadline to submit things for any of the three?
  • Options
    ArikaBArikaB Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2014
    ArikaB wrote:
    I've submitted 4 things so far and none are updated in the list. I finished the Fairy Grotto Pool, the Princess and the Pea family, the troll stepmom and daughter from East of the Sun West of the Moon, and the mother and father for Rapunzel. The last two were done on 6/10, and the first two were earlier than that. Could you update please? Thanks!

Hey

I didn't realise you had claimed Rapunzel's mum and dad, I'd really love to do this one because I also did Rapunzel and the witch.

If you don't mind could I take it? If not then it's okay, just thought I'd ask.

I already made a set and submitted them last week, but I really don't mind if you want to make them instead. :)
  • Options
    dducknbelledducknbelle Posts: 126 Member
    edited June 2014
    suepea wrote:
    This sounds like such a fun challenge! But I won't be back at my computer til it's too late :( can I jump in for part 2?

I hope so!
    Of course you can hon!

Can I still claim this one:

The Nightingale

22. The Nightengale

Family Members: Emperor of China, Mechanical Nightengale, Real Nightengale, Death(Empress of China)
    Claimed by:dducknbelle
    Link to Family:
    CC Content:

I am very intrigued by this story and this style.. let me know thanks. Jess
    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs~
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited June 2014
    masajo - posted your community lot!
    RachelShennan & dducknbelle - have you down for the families you claimed :)

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles! The regular BnS challenges will start up again on 6/25, but we'll keep this open on the side and hopefully get the neighborhood finished out as people have time to join in :wink:
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited June 2014
    Olde Fairy Tale Village *A Build-n-Share Neighborhood Project

Residential Lots

Lot #: 17 Created by: gmcrozier

Name of lot: Pecos Bill's Texas Cattle Camp

Address & Size: 24 Sim Lane - 30x30

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8279307

Media link: http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/slideshow/Pecos Bill Abode

Description: Shortly after their marriage, Slue Foot Sue convinced Pecos Bill, that it was time to settle down. With that in mind Pecos built Sue a modern(for their time) 2 room cabin with such ammenities as a fireplace to cook over, an outhouse just steps from their back door, a pond for bathing, laundry, keeping food cool and fishing. Pecos built all of the furniture and bought such luxuries as area rugs and linen curtains. Widow Maker is not forgotten as he has a brand new stable, to keep him dry.

CC Content: None, EA items only
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm play-testing my Princess & the Pea castle and managed to make the Princess's bed look halfway decent, like actual stacked mattresses. And it works! I thought I'd share a screenshot just for fun. :)

Screenshot_zps38d6a8a1.jpg
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello :)

I haven't joined one of Build-n-Share's projects before including this one, but it looks really fun and if you accept 1 time only participant, can i pick one commmercial lot for this project?

Do u accept me? :)

Cheers xxx

• Options
    edited June 2014

I haven't joined one of Build-n-Share's projects before including this one, but it looks really fun and if you accept 1 time only participant, can i pick one commmercial lot for this project?

Cheers xxx

The BnS challenges are open to everyone, so welcome!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ArikaB wrote:

Cheers xxx

The BnS challenges are open to everyone, so welcome!

YAY!! Thank you!! :)

Can i claim "H. 527 Skyborough Blvd - Papyrus Memorial Library - Books of Merlin the Wise " from base game community lots?

But i can only start towards the end of this week as unfortunitely , my laptop(cdroom) need to be fixed which i expect tomorrow hopefully! :XD:

And if you are ok with me claiming this one, as the size of library(building itself) will you prefer as similar as first one?

Can i add new functions to library due to its name?(like a secret alchemy/potion room)? ;)
  • Options
    VannaRedVannaRed Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2014
    Official Entry Form

Families/Sims

Fairy Tale Name & # The Brave Little Tailor #14
    Family Members: Tailor and apprentice
    Created by: VannaRed
    Link to Family: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8280325
  • Options
    VannaRedVannaRed Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2014
    Official Entry Form

Residential Lots

Lot #:22
    Created by: VannaRed
    Name of lot: Tailor's Cottage
    Address & Size: 180 Redwood Pkwy. - 40x30 -
    Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8280324
    CC Content: none
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2014
    I am nearly finished my residential lot now and as I'll need to play test it I might as well make the family to test it.
    So can I claim family 31. John William Henry, 5 prisoners and 2 prison officers?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    gmcrozier - recorded your residential lot entry - love it!

ArikaB - the princess's bed is amazing! :thumbup:

Welcome, duyguugudur - have you down for Books of Merlin the Wise. The secret room is a fantastic idea. Can't wait to see it :)

VannaRed - recorded your sim and residential lot entries. Great job!

folala - have you down for John Henry and the Prisoners :D
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited June 2014
    ArikaB, I love your bed. How very creative :-)

• Options
    MaryKupMaryKup Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2014
    ArikaB wrote:
    I'm play-testing my Princess & the Pea castle and managed to make the Princess's bed look halfway decent, like actual stacked mattresses. And it works! I thought I'd share a screenshot just for fun. :)

Screenshot_zps38d6a8a1.jpg
    I love your bed. When I'm not messing around on my computer(to much time sometimes I think) I like to cross stitch. I my son and his wife just had a baby girl in April, after raising 3 boys having a little girl to make things for is fun. I want to do this for her after I finish a few other things I have going http://www.mirabilia.com/crossStitchFrames/md123.html
    I say your cool bed and had to share :)
  • Options
    Suzieqz420Suzieqz420 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Official Entry BnS Neighborhood Project

Goldilock's 3 Bears Cottage -

Residential Lots
    Lot #53: Created by: Suzieqz420
    Name of lot: Goldilocks & the Three Bears
    Address & Size: 65 Maywood - 40x30 corner lot
    Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8281437
    CC Content: None but I had an issue after I took the Screenshots for the exchange slideshow pictures before I tried to upload to the upstairs balcony bedroom is totally different floor and wallpaper and some art was replaced. Once in the game you will see the final colors..Did you want me to include a link of pictures for the build?

• Options
    Suzieqz420Suzieqz420 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Residential Lots
    Name of Lot: The Little Mermaid
    Lot #: 34
    Address: 500 Sunnyside Blvd
    Claimed by: Suzieqz420

34. The Little Mermaid - Mermaid's Realm - 500 Sunnyside Blvd - 40x40 bluff lot in which I also created the family part A
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Suzieqz420 - I got your Goldilock's 3 Bears residential lot updated and have claimed Mermaid's Realm for you! As for pictures, it might be nice for people for people to have a preview of what the finished build actually looks like ;) But it's up to you entirely.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    gmcrozier - recorded your residential lot entry - love it!

ArikaB - the princess's bed is amazing! :thumbup:

Welcome, duyguugudur - have you down for Books of Merlin the Wise. The secret room is a fantastic idea. Can't wait to see it :)

VannaRed - recorded your sim and residential lot entries. Great job!

folala - have you down for John Henry and the Prisoners :D

Thank you!! I am really delighted!! Now will prepare an official entry form!

EDIT: Are we going to share pics at our official entry post or should i put pics & info to my showcase thread and add the link to my official entry?

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    My Official Entry :wink:

Community Lots

Letter & Name of Lot: H. Books of Merlin the Wise
    Created by: duyguugudur
    Place at: 527 Skyborough Blvd (ex name: Papyrus Memorial Library)
    CC Content: there will not be any 3rd party content
  • Options
    saint_gambisaint_gambi Posts: 286 Member
    edited June 2014
    So I've had a huge problem with some bad CC. :( (That left bathroom counter.) I've uninstalled it and used custard to create some back ups and so on...I'm about to check things out in game now. I'll check Lu San's family out and re-upload after a final custard check.
    I'm also wondering about this. The 25th is the date on the main post, is this the final date for submissions?
  • Options
    Megster2000Megster2000 Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2014
    Name of Lot: 52. 3 Little Pigs (3 small houses) - 60 Maywood - 40x30
    Claimed by: Megster2000
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    MaryKup wrote:
    I love your bed. When I'm not messing around on my computer(to much time sometimes I think) I like to cross stitch. I my son and his wife just had a baby girl in April, after raising 3 boys having a little girl to make things for is fun. I want to do this for her after I finish a few other things I have going http://www.mirabilia.com/crossStitchFrames/md123.html
    I say your cool bed and had to share :)

I know what you mean - I have 3 little boys, too! My nieces get spoiled. LOL That cross stitch is adorable. <3 Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top