Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is My Life? A Prettacy and ISBI Challenge

ViennaDeMarco_zps8e14a967.png

Meet Vienna DeMarco. She's a dramatic, charismatic, snobby, diva with commitment issues.

Once a celebrity who took advantage of the insecurities in young girls, she was cursed to wake up in an unfamiliar town. She lost all of her money, fame, and good looks, and now has to start life over. If she's able to start a family who eventually produces an heir as pretty and rich as she once was, she will receive a chance to have her life back.

I've decided to start this prettacy to play over the summer. The fact that I'm morphing it with the rules of an I'm Surrounded by Idiots challenge is because I've been wanting to try out both of these challenges for awhile. Well, that and I usually only control my main sim anyways. :lol:
If anyone wants to check this out (and I hope you do), the blog can be found here.

Oh and for rules I'm using the basic legacy ones without scoring. That's in addition to the rule that I will only be controlling the current heir. I've decided to let myself control every non-heir I see fit with one action (probably to get jobs or move out.)
I'm not super good to being strict to the regular legacy rules, so I may accidentally break one every now and then.
And I may or may not include a pose here or there for story telling purposes.

Geeze this is a long post! Sorry about that and thanks for checking this out!

Comments