Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*World Adventures Building Contest* CLOSED!! Please read page 20!!

Comments

• Options
    _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited April 2014
    This is a wonderful challenge idea, Nini. Very unique and seems like lots of fun. I would love to help you judge! :)
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited April 2014
    This is a wonderful challenge idea, Nini. Very unique and seems like lots of fun. I would love to help you judge! :)

Thank you Natasha, I will put you on the judges list. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    I am looking forward to seeing your entry, MizoreYukii.

NiniBeMe69, I think some people don't express interest until their build is basically ready to go, because they're not sure if they'll be able to finish in time or they decide to scrap it.
    I'm sure your contest will be a great success. This thread looks really pretty and it's a great theme.

I started to build something for Shang Simla today. I haven't ever built for this world before, but the scenery is so beautiful that it's really inspiring me :-)

I think I might have seen a pic posted today. Hmmm, could it be for this?....
  • Options
    fission63fission63 Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sign me up - it looks to be a very exciting competition.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    fission63 wrote:
    Sign me up - it looks to be a very exciting competition.

Thank you fission63, I will get the list updated. :)
  • Options
    corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited April 2014
    oh! I would love to give this a try :D I have always meant to do something like this, now I have a good reason!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    oh! I would love to give this a try :D I have always meant to do something like this, now I have a good reason!

Great coretta, so glad you could make it. I will update the list. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Not sure what to type here. Oh, i'll figure it out later. :P
  • Options
    nyxinyxi Posts: 321 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hiho! I really like the Idea. I would like to enter but i can't guarantee to make it in time. I'm always ver busy but I'm doing my best ;)

mfg nyxi
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sounds like fun! I've never built something in one of the vacation worlds so it's a new challenge :D
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    stevesuzzstevesuzz Posts: 596 Member
    edited April 2014
    This looks like a wonderful challenge! :D So i want to try this out,so..sign me up :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    nyxi wrote:
    Hiho! I really like the Idea. I would like to enter but i can't guarantee to make it in time. I'm always ver busy but I'm doing my best ;)

mfg nyxi

Hiya nyxi, I will add you to the list. There's not pressure. You do what you feel makes you happy. Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    Sounds like fun! I've never built something in one of the vacation worlds so it's a new challenge :D

Hiya KleineMuff, so glad you could make it. I will get you added to the list. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    stevesuzz wrote:
    This looks like a wonderful challenge! :D So i want to try this out,so..sign me up :D

Hello stevesuzz, I sure will. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I have a question..i have never build in these worlds..so it very new to me..
    But how can i playtest the house that im building?
    I have now traveled with my sim to china,but i cant buy the house because i dont have any visa..is there any way to do this without that i have to work with my sim to get ful visa?a cheat or something?

I hope you understand my english :shock: lol

• Options
    edited April 2014
    stevesuzz wrote:
    I have now traveled with my sim to china,but i cant buy the house because i dont have any visa..is there any way to do this without that i have to work with my sim to get ful visa?a cheat or something?

I am not sure if there is a cheat for the travel visa. But I think if you travel 3 short trips that should open the visa and you can buy property. But I think if you check the real estate on the phone or computer you might be able to buy that way.

edit: I did find some info I will post a link and you can choose which path you want to take. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38767/t1454234-world-adventures-visa-points/

• Options
    edited April 2014
    To bad there isnt any cheat for it..but thank you for helping,i will try that out :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help. I will keep checking around though.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I appreciate the help you given :) i will let you know if i find anything too,but it looks like you have to level up your sim a little to make it work.
    But thats fine,it just take a little more time,so im glad there is a long time for the contest ends :)
  • Options
    corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited April 2014
    I actually started having one of my sims do the adventures to start building up Visa points for this contest :) He's at a level 2 in China ATM, getting there :) and soon he will be able to start building!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    I so be lurking this... maybe I find a vacatin home for my legacy family....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hiya stevesuzz, and corettabarajas, I am thinking playing the world and adventuring with your sims is the best way to build the visa points. It's a lot of fun to be had. :)

anettesb, good to see you hun. I hope you are able to find something fabulous. Which I'm sure all the entries will be. :)
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    stevesuzz wrote:

I think Twallan's Traveler Mod could be helpful if you're playing with mods.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    ^^I can provide a sim maxed out in all visas if that would be useful to people not wanting to use mods.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    ^^I can provide a sim maxed out in all visas if that would be useful to people not wanting to use mods.

That could be cool GreenCats. It you want I can post a link somewhere at the beginning posts. :)

KleineMuff, I've never used mods before but if people do that is great. :)