Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delightful Decadence Bake Shop- CC Free

EA has created a wonderful lot that came with Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, but I had visions of something small and cozy, and more importantly... easier to manage! :lol: So, I created this small little (10X15 lot) cozy bake shop with Victorian charm. I used all (if not most)of the items from the new bake set. I even included the lifetime wish- food replicator to help with the re-stocking of the shelves. Hope you like it and will have fun baking away!!

Download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8140387

Slideshow here: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/delightful-decadence-bake-shop.html

Few pictures:

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

Happy Simming!! :D and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
NewBanner.jpg
Origin ID: Tiki5872

Comments

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, Tiki! I've been waiting for this! :)

I'm going to look at your slideshow now and when I'm done, I'll recommend the lot and download as a favorite.

Thank you so much for sharing!! :)
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited April 2014
    Another beautiful lot Tiki! I'm going to download this and use it. I did notice a few routing issues with EA's bakery. Like that half-wall in front of one register and another register is facing the wall. Thank you Tiki for sharing this. I recommended it and added it to my favorites.
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited April 2014
    Tiki, quick question, is this the bakery lot that you commented on in the venue thread that you could barely keep stocked full, because it was so popular??

I'm actually hoping with a small size bakery, that my sim won't need to be chained to the baker's oven all day. It is nice for my sims to be able to do other things, too.

I'm hoping to have a part-time bakery. Hopefully, that's somehow possible. :)
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited April 2014
    wonderful Tiki5872 loving the flowers too definitely that little cozy corner and perfect for a summer's eve drop by relax, coffee and cake moment , just lovely and perfect thank you :)
  • Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a beautiful build Tiki it's so homey and cozy.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    edited April 2014
    Delightful Decadence Bake Shop is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it ! The cornices look great.It looks very nice how you have done the corner of flowers at the entrance and along the sides of the lot! It looks pretty! Great angled corner entrance to the bakery. The plants and wall lamps either side of the front door are nice for sims to see as they open the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It would be a very nice to come and enjoy buying baked items there. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls. It looks nice how you have done the curtains. It looks great how you have set up the cakes to be bought on the counters near the window for sims to see when looking through the windows from outside. The sweet treats items and bakery set items on top of the display shelves and the cake stand on the back counter look great there. The floral themed ceiling light looks nice. It looks great that you have used an archway to go through to a separate kitchen area. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in and looking outdoors to see what is happening whilst eating their food. The yellow roses on the tables are nice touches. The scenic picture on the wall there is restful for when eating and the floral picture on the other wall creates a nice atmosphere.Very nice outdoors dining table areas on the sides of the home. It looks great how you have used the awnings. Nice textures and patterns that you have used for the kitchen walls. The hanging apron on the wall looks homely. Nice type of wall lamps that you have used in the indoor dining area and for the bathroom.
    It is a very nice bakery :)
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Tiki-lovely as usual! I recommended and downloaded-although I don't have the bakery set yet, I couldn't help it!
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited April 2014
    That is so cute! :D Love, love, love it!

I love the wallpaper inside especially :)

Rec'd and faved! Will download later :mrgreen: Great job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Heatherb596Heatherb596 Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a gorgeous little bakery Tiki. I've just created my own which is slightly bigger and has a barista in it too but I'm now considering ditching it for yours as it's just perfect :-)
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited April 2014
    This is the cutest little bakery! I love it!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    Adorable! You have such a good eye for detail!
  • Options
    heaven1heaven1 Posts: 177 Member
    edited April 2014
    Downloaded and rec'd
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited April 2014
    So pretty and cute! Will be downloading as soon as I can :D
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2014
    Your Delightful Decadence Bake Shop looks fabulous Tiki5872 :) I adore that it is so cute and compact! :thumbup:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    This is so beautiful! :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm so pleased to see this adorable corner bakery; I've just rec'd, faved and downloaded. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, Tiki! I've been waiting for this! :)

I'm going to look at your slideshow now and when I'm done, I'll recommend the lot and download as a favorite.

Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

Thank you Mistletoe! Happy you like it, and I hope you have fun with it!
    Another beautiful lot Tiki! I'm going to download this and use it. I did notice a few routing issues with EA's bakery. Like that half-wall in front of one register and another register is facing the wall. Thank you Tiki for sharing this. I recommended it and added it to my favorites.

Thank you PrfctAngl! EA's lot was nicely done, but too large and seemed hard for sims to maneuver around. I looked it over, but did not play it, it looked daunting from the start! :lol:
    Tiki, quick question, is this the bakery lot that you commented on in the venue thread that you could barely keep stocked full, because it was so popular??

I'm actually hoping with a small size bakery, that my sim won't need to be chained to the baker's oven all day. It is nice for my sims to be able to do other things, too.

I'm hoping to have a part-time bakery. Hopefully, that's somehow possible

Hey Mistletoe, this is indeed the lot that I mentioned in the other thread. I had to take the doors off the building so no one could go in while my sim stocked the shelves! :lol: Also, I did build and play this in Riverview. I bulldozed the empty house in the center of town and placed three smaller lots to create a little shopping area.
    rumbutter wrote:
    wonderful Tiki5872 loving the flowers too definitely that little cozy corner and perfect for a summer's eve drop by relax, coffee and cake moment , just lovely and perfect thank you

Thank you rumbutter! That is exactly the "feel" I was aiming for, so I am glad it came through!
    What a beautiful build Tiki it's so homey and cozy.
    Thank you donna! I hope you enjoy it!
    rosemow wrote:
    Delightful Decadence Bake Shop is very nice! Very nice exterior of it ! The cornices look great.It looks very nice how you have done the corner of flowers at the entrance and along the sides of the lot! It looks pretty! Great angled corner entrance to the bakery. The plants and wall lamps either side of the front door are nice for sims to see as they open the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It would be a very nice to come and enjoy buying baked items there. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls. It looks nice how you have done the curtains. It looks great how you have set up the cakes to be bought on the counters near the window for sims to see when looking through the windows from outside. The sweet treats items and bakery set items on top of the display shelves and the cake stand on the back counter look great there. The floral themed ceiling light looks nice. It looks great that you have used an archway to go through to a separate kitchen area. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in and looking outdoors to see what is happening whilst eating their food. The yellow roses on the tables are nice touches. The scenic picture on the wall there is restful for when eating and the floral picture on the other wall creates a nice atmosphere.Very nice outdoors dining table areas on the sides of the home. It looks great how you have used the awnings. Nice textures and patterns that you have used for the kitchen walls. The hanging apron on the wall looks homely. Nice type of wall lamps that you have used in the indoor dining area and for the bathroom.
    It is a very nice bakery

rosemow, I do so always appreciate the time and detail you give in your comments! You are so sweet and thoughtful! {{hugs}}
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hi Tiki-lovely as usual! I recommended and downloaded-although I don't have the bakery set yet, I couldn't help it!

Thank you Mandy! I appreciate the rec and hope you are able to get the bakery set soon!
    That is so cute! Love, love, love it!

I love the wallpaper inside especially

Rec'd and faved! Will download later Great job!

So happy you like the lot XxHannelorexX! I hope you and your sims have fun with it!
    What a gorgeous little bakery Tiki. I've just created my own which is slightly bigger and has a barista in it too but I'm now considering ditching it for yours as it's just perfect

Thanks Heather! I played with the idea of adding the barista bar, but I wanted to keep it really simple and as small as possible so I put down the second smallest lot there is and started from there! :lol: I am so happy you like the end results!
    tamalinn wrote:
    This is the cutest little bakery! I love it!

Thank you so much tamalinn!!
    Adorable! You have such a good eye for detail!

Ah, thank you Cinderelli! You are so sweet!
    heaven1 wrote:
    Downloaded and rec'd
    Thank you heaven!
    So pretty and cute! Will be downloading as soon as I can

Thank you loubylou!

Your Delightful Decadence Bake Shop looks fabulous Tiki5872 I adore that it is so cute and compact!

Thank you kate! So happy you like it!
    GreenCats wrote:
    This is so beautiful!

Thank you GreenCats!
    rsedorothy wrote:
    I'm so pleased to see this adorable corner bakery; I've just rec'd, faved and downloaded

Thank you rsedorothy! Happy you like it! I appreciate the rec and download!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love the little bakery! That's more of what I had in mind instead of the one that came with the set!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow this is very very cute. Now, this makes me want to buy the bakery. I am going to as soon as I get enough points. I have 1484 so just a few hundred more should do it.

I am so happy you shared this lot. This is exactly my vision when I pictured a bakery. I also want my Sims to be part time bakers and not chained to an oven all day. Maybe I can make it a little family business and each of them can take turns baking. I don't think I can download this without owning the bakery set so I will wait and book mark this page. How cute!! Thank you again for sharing. I love it. :D
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2014
    Tiki -- your Bake Shop is divine! I love every detail about it. Just wondering if there is a lot from the Katy Perry SP -- I don't have that one and it's hard to get.

Ah, heck -- why don't I just DL it and find out for myself? :roll:

Left you a rec and a fave! :mrgreen:

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited April 2014
    luvalphvle wrote:
    I love the little bakery! That's more of what I had in mind instead of the one that came with the set!

Thank you luvalphvle! Yeah, me too and that is why I just had to build one. Small cozy and inviting is what a bake shop should be. I was tempted to put in a fireplace as well, but stopped myself. "Keep it simple" I kept telling myself! :lol:
    Glimmer50 wrote:
    Wow this is very very cute. Now, this makes me want to buy the bakery. I am going to as soon as I get enough points. I have 1484 so just a few hundred more should do it.

I am so happy you shared this lot. This is exactly my vision when I pictured a bakery. I also want my Sims to be part time bakers and not chained to an oven all day. Maybe I can make it a little family business and each of them can take turns baking. I don't think I can download this without owning the bakery set so I will wait and book mark this page. How cute!! Thank you again for sharing. I love it.

Thank you Glimmer! I hope you get those simpoints soon so you can enjoy the bakery as well.
    suepea wrote:
    Tiki -- your Bake Shop is divine! I love every detail about it. Just wondering if there is a lot from the Katy Perry SP -- I don't have that one and it's hard to get.

Ah, heck -- why don't I just DL it and find out for myself?

Left you a rec and a fave!

Thank you so much suepea! The only things I used from KPST are the candy jars on top of the glass display case. I hope you enjoy it and have fun baking!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    Heatherb596Heatherb596 Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Tiki - just wanted to say I downloaded your bakery and have started using it - just made a couple of tweaks (although might change it back again) and added WA food register as I want people to stay and eat and also moved the glass cabinet to the wall so they can't go behind it.

Haven't played much since doing that but really looking forward to getting stuck in - I use a Bot to help with the cooking and gardening.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2014
    Update: Just so you know I was able to purchase the bakery today and am now going to rec and download your bakery. I just love it and can't wait to play it. How it is going in your little bakery? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    edited April 2014
    Love your little bakery! Lovely details as ever. Rec'd it. :thumbup:
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited April 2014
    Just wanted to say that I downloaded your bakery last week and my sim Gia has been doing a booming business with it in Monte Vista. I placed it on a lot directly next to her home and I am loving it. It's cozy, gorgeous and lends itself to a variety of worlds. Well done! :thumbup:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg