Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculations on Occults in Sims 4...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2014
    MattjamHo wrote:
    Fairies have become one of my favourite occults in The Sims series since they were introduced, however there are still some things to improve/add.

Fairies should be able to fly anywhere, not just glide across the pavement with a new walk style. I'd like for them to use pixie dust on objects and to see effects of this, maybe with objects floating or glowing, or maybe even sprouting shoots or flowers if it's made of wood. In addition to all the skills they have now, I'd also like them to be able to influence dreams with pixie dust, maybe they could sprinkle over sleeping sims and choose what kind of dream they have.

Other Sims should be able to approach fairies for help or tasks. Perhaps they could bless them or ask them to tidy the house (with fairy magic of course) in exchange or honey or golden thread.
    Mara_Faerie.jpg

Or maybe have wagons and sell potion ingredients like in Makin Magic.

Love the throw back screenshot lol! I would love to see fairies come back, but I too want them to get a bit of a revamp. to me, in sims 3, they seemed more like glorified Plantsims with wings.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hopefully the easter eggs mean something.

tumblr_inline_mtoydkU5yZ1rx7opd.jpg
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    MattjamHoMattjamHo Posts: 206 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Love the throw back screenshot lol! I would love to see fairies come back, but I too want them to get a bit of a revamp. to me, in sims 3, they seemed more like glorified Plantsims with wings.

Agreed Poshiepie, anything you'd suggest to improve them?
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2014
    MattjamHo wrote:

Agreed Poshiepie, anything you'd suggest to improve them?

We'll first an foremost would have to be the flying ( why have wings if you can only hover slightly off the ground ). Also, I wish they hade more fairy like clothing and hairstyles. While I love the fairy pranks and aura boosts, I wish they had some kind of animal related power for people who have Pets Expansion, but more like a "commune with nature and animals" kind of thing. And even though it sounds silly, I wouldn't mind some kind of maybe elemental fairy powers for those with the Seasons Expansion. That's just some thoughts.