Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What generation are you on?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm on my desktop and pics of the founder and second generation are on my laptop where I used to play. Generation 3 is the furthest I've ever gotten in the sims games since I started playing 4 years ago. I'm blogging this legacy in hopes of completing 10 generations! lofty goal I set for myself but I have plans and they get bigger and grander each time I think about it. I had some fumbles and stumbles along the way but now I think I have how I want the stories to go, how the naming of each generation will go etc.

generation 1- Alabama (not pictured)

generation 2- Arkansas (not pictured)

generation 3 - California

d6W72ZW.jpg

she just aged up to YA, is a jockey. She is half IF half human. Her dad is pictured to your right behind her. Unfortunately she cannot change into the IF but she did get her dad's hair coloring and eye color. Her brother Colorado

tp8dw71.jpg

Has the dad's eyes and can turn into the IF doll. My goal is to see how the traits look through the generations, so I'm choosing the heir that is most distinct. (Rado is actually teenager now and soon to age up, I just didn't have any current pics of him on my imgur account)

I do have pictures of the rest of the family, and extended family (which includes aunts, uncles, first-3 cousins) on my blog. What I've found neat about the extended family is how many of them carry the founder genes. A lot of the cousins have the jaw from the founder male, the purple eye color from the founder female (which would be their grandparents and great grandparents).
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

Is there a blog you have for this family? this seems so fun to read let alone play. I don't know how you manage to juggle all those sims. The most I can do is 8

sadly no, i didnt think anyone would want to read it xD.
    i upload all my pictures on steam since thats where i play sims at.

well that's ok. too bad. Your sims are all sooo beautiful! I don't create good looking sims. Actually I hardly create sims at all. I create the original sims and then marry them to the town.
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2014
    orkhid22 wrote:
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

Is there a blog you have for this family? this seems so fun to read let alone play. I don't know how you manage to juggle all those sims. The most I can do is 8

sadly no, i didnt think anyone would want to read it xD.
    i upload all my pictures on steam since thats where i play sims at.

well that's ok. too bad. Your sims are all sooo beautiful! I don't create good looking sims. Actually I hardly create sims at all. I create the original sims and then marry them to the town.

oh i use cc skin that goes threw the town now , so it works well. all my sims in town are sims from other worlds, but they are also a few generations ahead as well, have a lot of sims from every world. if i was to switch a world ill save ALL THEM to the world , it would take about an hour or two to switch worlds sadly lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

oh i use cc skin that goes threw the town now , so it works well. all my sims in town are sims from other worlds, but they are also a few generations ahead as well, have a lot of sims from every world. if i was to switch a world ill save ALL THEM to the world , it would take about an hour or two to switch worlds sadly lol.

I'm actually thinking of doing that next. I'm going to see how this works with NRaas traveler. Cali will be relocating to midnight hollow but I'm going to have save the entire town of appaloosa plains so that I can link it with midnight hollow so that she can go back and "visit" the family. This way I can keep tabs on how the town is growing too.

I just hope it works.
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2014
    orkhid22 wrote:
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:
    turistas9 wrote:
    orkhid22 wrote:

I'm actually thinking of doing that next. I'm going to see how this works with NRaas traveler. Cali will be relocating to midnight hollow but I'm going to have save the entire town of appaloosa plains so that I can link it with midnight hollow so that she can go back and "visit" the family. This way I can keep tabs on how the town is growing too.

I just hope it works.

it works, just depends on the mods you use, i know one nraas mod lets you save familys over 8 to bin (i was able to save my family of 14 sims, 5 pets to bin !)