Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

╬╬╬ The Lazy Lottery ╬╬╬ Closed! All winners gifted ╬╬╬

Have you heard The Lazy Song from Bruno Mars? That's what this lottery is all about. It's about being lazy. Be lazy on beds, be lazy on chairs, and even be lazy on couches! I don't want to see exercise! I don't want to see Sims up and moving around! I want to see them lounging in their favorite comfy clothes, maybe even eating ice cream in front of the TV.

This is a lottery to win furniture! Lounging lazy day furniture!

To enter, you need to fill out the entry form AND include a picture of a Sim being lazy in comfy clothing. Any photos with Sims doing anything active (even in the background) will be disqualified.

There will be 10 winners.

Entries must be submitted by February 26th at 9pm EST. (Or February 25th if you can't read a calendar like me :oops: )

Entry form:
My Name:
I'm nominating:
This is a picture of a Sim not doing anything, nothing at all:
This is a link to my nominee's wishlist:
The item I'd love to have them lounge on is:

A few rules to avoid chaos:

1. No nudity.
2. Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. ~Jesse Jackson
3. You may enter 3 names, but only one may be your own.
4. Each entry must have a different picture of a different Sim on different furniture.
5. Each entry must be in it's own post.
6. The entry form must be filled out properly and in it's entirety for the entry to qualify.
7. The nominee must have a chair, a couch, or a bed on their wishlist(item's maximum value of 100 SimPoints).
8. Even if a person has been nominated more than once, they can only win one time. In the event a name is drawn twice, that place will be redrawn so that another person has a chance to win.
9. SeriphinaFyie and ADWilson cannot be nominated.

Qualifying entries will be entered into a random generator to determine the winners.

Prizes brought to you by:
SeriphinaFyie
ADWilson

If anyone would like to make banners for this contest, I would adore them forever for at least a day.

Comments