Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited February 2014
    Username: Dasheeeee
    Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dasheeeee
    A Bit About Yourself: I am a teenage girl who loves the color purple(not the movie :lol: ) and playing sims. My birthday is in December. I have a medium-large family. I'm easy to get along with. So add me :) Nelson Mandela inspires me to do better(hence the banner :wink: click it)Idk anything else, come by my page and we can chat if you want to know more about me so we can become friends. I check it regularly. (My about me sounds like a dating website about me description lol :lol::lol: )
    What you'd want as an exchange gift: anything really as long if you put thought into it. I would love a houses with sims pre-made in it.
    Why you like the sims 3: First when I started sims 3 I played it because I was bored and didn't have much interest in it. Slowly and slowly I started to like it. Now it's like my getaway and my stress reliever. Also my excuse to why I didn't do my homework lol.

I gave the week's honoree Branch Floor Lamp(50 SimPoints).
  • Options
    ballgownsonlyballgownsonly Posts: 302 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I was just about to post this week's winner when I realized it was only Friday! :oops: get those gifts in, people!
  • Options
    smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2014
    hi my sim name smurf 45 blue I what to tell all my friends and family thanks so much for all the joy you give me each day I come on the sims you all make my day with your good mornings and how r you it just saying this make me feel real good to know you all care how I am going hugs to all of you and have a great v day
  • Options
    firecrackergrrlfirecrackergrrl Posts: 761 Member
    edited February 2014
    Username: firecrackergrrl

Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=firecrackergrrl

A Bit About Yourself: Hi, I'm Nikola! I'm 25 years old from Oregon. I'm a Product Manager for Earthlink! I love my job and I love the Sims 3!

What you'd want as an exchange gift: Any type of commercial lot, or any residential lot!

Why you like the sims 3: Everything! I love being creative with my sims and creating and editing worlds! (:
    14991409874_0059fcb38f_o.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    hi my sim name smurf 45 blue I what to tell all my friends and family thanks so much for all the joy you give me each day I come on the sims you all make my day with your good mornings and how r you it just saying this make me feel real good to know you all care how I am going hugs to all of you and have a great v day

Do you want to enter? If so, please fill out the form on page 1.
  • Options
    JDENNEHEYJDENNEHEY Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    Username: JDENNEHEY

Wishlist Link: http://store..com/myWishlist.html?persona=JDENNEHEY

Bit About Myself: I'm kind of an artsy girl. I LOVE the color yellow. I love to color, paint, create things, I like to do things like that. I'm really shy though.

What Would I Want as an Exchange Gift: Houses: Modern, but not to modern. Good for a large family. Fits in well with houses around it (what I mean is not have a big castle or whatever) Or Sims: Male or female. Any type of personality. (If you try to make me that's super cool, and I have ginger hair :) )

Why I Like The Sims 3: I first found out about the Sims from the Sims Freeplay. That app got me hooked. I soon found out about the Sims 3. I went to Gamestop one day and saw the starter pack. I bought it and installed it onto my computer. When I started playing it I was hooked. I played it a lot (but I wasn't extremely crazy about it) It was an amazing game about life I have never seen before and I love it. I'm super excited about The Sims 4!
    Read my Sims 3 stories! sims3girlsstories.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    for this week, I used the first letter of eveybody's username to avoid me typing some long, hard-to-spell, username 20 times.

This week's entrants:
    MySugaCube(M): 1 entry
    Sueellen422(S): 1 entry
    Kementari(K): 1 entry
    Bethany1552(B): 12 entries
    Musicalpoet(MP): 1 entry
    And-Its-on(A): 1 entry
    Dasheee(D): 6 entries
    firecrackergrrl(F):1 entry
    Jdennhey(J): 1 entry

And the winner is.........
    ScreenShot2014-02-16at80021AM_zps595a8c52.png

CONGRATS Bethany1552!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yay bethany1552 won!

I was thinking about building you a 2 bedroom starter home! What type of style would you like? I plan on decorating the inside of the home, so what is your decorating sense of style? (: Or would you just like to be surprised? (:
  • Options
    MySugaCubeMySugaCube Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2014
    oh yeah, sorry sopha55 that i wasn't able to get you your sim on the exchange, it wouldn't let me export it. sorry x
  • Options
    MusicalPoetMusicalPoet Posts: 359 Member
    edited February 2014
    sorry for being so absent......i have a genetics exam on monday and have been studying hardcore for it. i feel like the exam is going to kick my butt anyways lol. i'll try to make a gift for this week's honoree. i should have more time after the exam.
  • Options
    bethany1552bethany1552 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yay bethany1552 won!

I was thinking about building you a 2 bedroom starter home! What type of style would you like? I plan on decorating the inside of the home, so what is your decorating sense of style? (: Or would you just like to be surprised? (:

Oh my gosh yay! I won! ahh this is so exciting.

@firecrackerrgrrl that sounds great, I would love a house that is decorated in a modern but homey way, with a balanced and unique color scheme I suppose, like the colors I used in my house for Sopha55 but something interesting. I play with different sims and they have different styles so whatever you do should be fine I am so excited to see what you do. I don't have a problem with you using testingcheatsenabled but I don't really play with custom content. Ahhh so excited!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yay bethany1552 won!

@firecrackerrgrrl that sounds great, I would love a house that is decorated in a modern but homey way, with a balanced and unique color scheme I suppose, like the colors I used in my house for Sopha55 but something interesting. I play with different sims and they have different styles so whatever you do should be fine I am so excited to see what you do. I don't have a problem with you using testingcheatsenabled but I don't really play with custom content. Ahhh so excited!

Great! I'll make sure to keep it CC FREE! I'll have to download Sopha55's house to see the color scheme. Is there a particular color that you would like in the house? The pressure is on! (:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yay bethany1552 won!

Great! I'll make sure to keep it CC FREE! I'll have to download Sopha55's house to see the color scheme. Is there a particular color that you would like in the house? The pressure is on! (:

Nope I trust your design skills!
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2014
    I rec'd everything in your studio bethany1552 :)
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for the Reed Basket JDENNEHEY I am working on completing the contemporary comfort bedroom and I'm getting closer!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I haven't forgotten about you Bethany! (: I'm over half-way done with your house. My plan is to have it uploaded by Friday, if the exchange allows it.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    As promised here is my gift to you! (:

Now I went a little overzealous with the house! I ended up creating a 3bdrm + 2bth + Bonus Room. (Definitely not a starter house), but I hope you still like it. The property is landscaped, and the house is fully furnished! (:

I tried to keep the items used in the house limited to what expansions pack you have. I also used a few store items, and the house is CC FREE like you requested! (:

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8039823#

*Nail Biting* Hope you like it! (:

Edit: I take that back...there is 1 CC lamp. I'm so sorry! : (
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Now I went a little overzealous with the house! I ended up creating a 3bdrm + 2bth + Bonus Room. (Definitely not a starter house), but I hope you still like it. The property is landscaped, and the house is fully furnished! (:

I tried to keep the items used in the house limited to what expansions pack you have. I also used a few store items, and the house is CC FREE like you requested! (:

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape

Thank you, I am downloading now! I'm a bit worried because it said that is uses outdoor stuff which I don't have but I have half the store items used!
    Thank you so much!!!
    And don't worry it's just one item of cc.
    What was that thing in the description about street of dreams?
  • Options
    edited February 2014

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape

Thank you, I am downloading now! I'm a bit worried because it said that is uses outdoor stuff which I don't have but I have half the store items used!
    Thank you so much!!!

Oh Street Of Dreams in in West Linn, Oregon. I was inspired by their event each year of all the marvelous houses they have.

I only used the Outdoor Stuff in the patio furniture in the back and that is it! (: You're welcome! I'm glad that you like it.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape

Thank you so much!!!

Oh Street Of Dreams in in West Linn, Oregon. I was inspired by their event each year of all the marvelous houses they have.

I only used the Outdoor Stuff in the patio furniture in the back and that is it! (: You're welcome! I'm glad that you like it.

OH the street of dreams! I live in WA and my mom used to work at a magazine called builder news and they did issues/articles about that event. I would go help her at work or just organize their back issues when I did not have anything to do and was inspired by the beautiful and usually eco-friendly houses. Going in game soon to try out the house!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You know what would be really cool? If we did a Sims 3 street of dreams, maybe even a world! Maybe this summer when I have time I could play around with create a world and that could become a community project...
  • Options
    edited February 2014

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape

Thank you so much!!!

OH the street of dreams! I live in WA and my mom used to work at a magazine called builder news and they did issues/articles about that event. I would go help her at work or just organize their back issues when I did not have anything to do and was inspired by the beautiful and usually eco-friendly houses. Going in game soon to try out the house!

That's awesome! (: I live in Oregon. Oh I think I've heard of that before. My mom used to be a Realtor and would show off the homes in West Linn. I actually think I have heard of builder news before. I'm going to have to google it! (: Oh good! Let me know what you think about the house. I'll take negative and positive feedback! (:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You know what would be really cool? If we did a Sims 3 street of dreams, maybe even a world! Maybe this summer when I have time I could play around with create a world and that could become a community project...

I would so do that with you. (: That sounds like alot of fun! (: Let me know if you want to do something like that, I'm in!
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    edited February 2014
    Username: xJulle(but pleease call me Julia)
    Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=xJulle
    A Bit About Yourself: I'm a Swedish seventeen years old tomboy. (a girl who acts more like a boy for you who don't know what that is) I love animals, and had until last year one dog and one rabbit. Unfortunately, they both passed away last year. I have ADHD and therefore a lot of energy all the time. But that's not a problem :D what more do you want to know? ^^
    What you'd want as an exchange gift: I would love anything really c: but there are two sets I work on to complete and I would love items from them. Because the whole set feel a bit too much because I have already a less expensive price. These two sets I'd love items from is The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft and Date Night
    Why you like the sims 3: I love to play God (no offense to anyone whom are religious), I've always liked to be in control ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2014

And here it is....
    Modern Sweet Escape

I noticed you also submitted this house for greencats' beginning builder's contest. Did you create the house for Bethany, or for the contest?