Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could someone build a house for me? **CLOSED**

Comments

• Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited February 2014
    we adopted her when she was even cuter. DSCN2818_zps0081ba99.jpg
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited February 2014
    She is so cute. I love her fluffy ears. What did you name her?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    her name is Nyx. she is just so cute I can't stop staring at her. It was nearly impossible to scold her for anything when she was younger. She just turned 5 months.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I know what you mean. I keep going back and looking at her picture. That face. I couldn't scold her no matter what she did.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    "you want to sleep in bed with mom? who can resist that face! ok!"
    actually it was more me telling DH "no, she has to stay in her kennel. let her whine. *dies inside a little more*"

I feel the urge to go cuddle her cuteness. but I'm trying to roof. oh no! what do i do?!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    See I would end up giving in, and she would be in my bed. I cant sleep without Baxter in my bed. His snoring is like a lullaby and helps me get to sleep lol.
  • Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2014
    Since we're sharing puppies.... :lol:

This is Chase, he was our first dog (as a couple), but he now lives with my mother-in-law because he was not good with our daughter.

12376486185_27f3b750f0.jpg

And this is my baby Gizmo:

6 weeks:
    12376638483_84ec3d1ed8.jpg

Now:
    12376486095_5568572981.jpg
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh my goodness! That puppy! I just want to cuddle her!

Edit: And more puppies! Oh my! So much cuteness!

• Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited February 2014
    we adopted her when she was even cuter. /snip

Oh, my god! That ear fluff! So cute! Does she have elbow fluff and toe fluff now?

She reminds me of my ex's girl, Eureka.

full.jpg
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Nyx and Bast, "sharing" Nyx's bed.

DSCN2986_zps5e3d0225.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    oh no! more cute puppies! they are so adorable at 6 weeks!! Nyx was 9 weeks when we brought her home. I can't say we "rescued" her because honestly, what are you going to rescue a puppy from? a different home? haha

and yes, she's still fairly fluffy. I call her Fluffy Butt.
    she has some feathering on her back legs, ears, bodyish...we are calling her an Australian Shepherd cross. They said mom was a "shepherd" and dad "hopped the fence" so...that leaves it pretty much open to whatever we want it to be. she's still fairly small (about 26 lbs now) and she's 5 months. if she were part larger dog, she should be larger right now, too.
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited February 2014
    Eureka was (well, I'm sure still is, I just haven't seen in her years) 40 pounds full grown. "Gordon Setter" was the breed she looks most like, but she was also a rescue so who knows.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    oh no! more cute puppies! they are so adorable at 6 weeks!! Nyx was 9 weeks when we brought her home. I can't say we "rescued" her because honestly, what are you going to rescue a puppy from? a different home? haha

and yes, she's still fairly fluffy. I call her Fluffy Butt.
    she has some feathering on her back legs, ears, bodyish...we are calling her an Australian Shepherd cross. They said mom was a "shepherd" and dad "hopped the fence" so...that leaves it pretty much open to whatever we want it to be. she's still fairly small (about 26 lbs now) and she's 5 months. if she were part larger dog, she should be larger right now, too.

I love puppies of all kinds!!! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The real Baxter Milo
    23ua8lz.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    pug!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    OMG! I love Pugs! Told my hubby that is the next kind of dog I want! So cute!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I have it finished.

Modern Victorian

Outfitted for an army of girls! You will never be bored. Includes: 5 bed/ 7 1/2 bath, (Can be changed into 7 bedrooms if needed) Master Bed, Guest, Teen girl, Baby/ toddler (4), & Child (2). Living, Dining, eat in kitchen, activity, laundry, game room, gym, indoor pool, and parking for 2 cars. This home has it all and is ready for all of your little ones!

roof_up_original.jpgl0wd_original.jpgl0wu_original.jpgl1wd_original.jpgl1wu_original.jpgl2wd_original.jpgl2wu_original.jpgl4wd_original.jpgimgl3wd_original.jpgl3wu_original.jpgl3wd_original.jpg

First Floor:
    Living Room w/ fireplace and play area for kids, Office (perfect for dad to escape from the girls, & area for him to watch for them to come home at night), Dining room (open to kitchen), Kitchen, Mud room, Laundry, Activity Room, and a full bath.

Second Floor:
    Toddler Room (can be split once they age up), Twins room w/ bath, Teens room w/ bath, Guest room w/ bath, Full main bath.

Third Floor:
    Master Suite - Sitting area w/ tv & bar, soaking tub and private toilet.

Basement/ Garage:
    Garage is attached w/ entry to basement. Game room- w/ pool, Foosball, & others, Main basement hall has 1/2 bath access, with trophy cause, entry into the gym, includes juice pong, treadmill, weights, stereo, workout mats, & darts. Full bath access & access to pool area. Pool - sitting area, hot tub, bar.

Outside:
    Grilling area on porch, star gazer (for logic), fire-pit, picnic table, kids activities.

I hop you like it. I saw in your about me section that you don't really like pink & purple (I don't so much either) so I kept that to the girls rooms only. For the main color theme I kept the tans, blues, blacks, whites, & grays.

Exchange

Additional Photos
  • Options
    starwarspunkstarwarspunk Posts: 285 Member
    edited February 2014
    OMG A PUG!!! I love pugs so much!!! My dear sweet little pug passed away just a few months ago. I miss him terribly :(

Also mrlabean, what a lovely house.
    Check out my Sims songs below!

Keys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLeNE0oodE

Woohoo (Is All I wanna Do)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68qOEl4Elo
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    OMG A PUG!!! I love pugs so much!!! My dear sweet little pug passed away just a few months ago. I miss him terribly :(

Also mrlabean, what a lovely house.

Thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    my house hates me and at this point, the feeling is mutual. we may kill each other yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    my house hates me and at this point, the feeling is mutual. we may kill each other yet.

Oh no! I know the feeling. I'm having the same battle with the house I'm currently working on. :mrgreen: I hope you get it figured out.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:

Oh no! I know the feeling. I'm having the same battle with the house I'm currently working on. :mrgreen: I hope you get it figured out.

I'm thinking about Razing it, seeing as how you already have an awesome how. I declare you winner! lol!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:

I'm thinking about Razing it, seeing as how you already have an awesome how. I declare you winner! lol!

lol thank you hun. I didn't know this was a competition though. :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean that house is beautiful! I am downloading it now. I cant wait to plop it into game and turn the girls loose in it. They are going to enjoy it so much! Will gift you shortly! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean that house is beautiful! I am downloading it now. I cant wait to plop it into game and turn the girls loose in it. They are going to enjoy it so much! Will gift you shortly! Thank you so much!

Awe I'm glad you like it so much! And thank you for the gifts. I really appreciate it but you really didn't need to. Like I said before you gave me the reason I needed to finish that house. It's been sitting in my library since November because I didn't know what I wanted to do to the inside. So THANK YOU for giving me the inspiration! :mrgreen: