Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could someone build a house for me? **CLOSED**

I am in desperate need of a new house. My sims have 7 children, all girls and the current house they are in is to small. It doesn't need 7 bedrooms but Anna the oldest child needs her own room. The lot shouldn't be no bigger than 40x40. My sims are athletic so it would need accommodations for that, and a pool, other than that whatever you put in there is fine with me. I pretty much only play in Sunset Valley. I own everything as well as all the worlds and Ep's/SP's

:mrgreen: I will gift you something off of your wishlist for doing this for me. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am in desperate need of a new house. My sims have 7 children, all girls and the current house they are in is to small. It doesn't need 7 bedrooms but Anna the oldest child needs her own room. The lot shouldn't be no bigger than 40x40. My sims are athletic so it would need accommodations for that, and a pool, other than that whatever you put in there is fine with me. I pretty much only play in Sunset Valley. I own everything as well as all the worlds and Ep's/SP's

:mrgreen: I will gift you something off of your wishlist for doing this for me. :mrgreen:

I may be able to work on something after flash mob. No guarantees at this moment...

A few questions:
    What style of house do you prefer? Modern? Traditional? A fireplace in every room to stand around plotting the end of the world?

Also, what types of colors do you prefer?

Fully furnished? Or just the basics and you'll add your own touches?

Budget?

Additional hobby considerations besides athletic?
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's not new, and I built it for someone else, but I believe it has just about everything you're looking for:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7168213

with the exception of "it could use a few more beds" though there's lots of room for beds and whatever else you want to add
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I may be able to work on something after flash mob. No guarantees at this moment...

A few questions:
    What style of house do you prefer? Modern? Traditional? A fireplace in every room to stand around plotting the end of the world?

Budget?

Additional hobby considerations besides athletic?

this, too.

also, are there any floor plans online you see that you like? i enjoy building from houseplans as well.
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited February 2014

A few questions:

Budget?

Additional hobby considerations besides athletic?[/quote]

Prefer Victorian, but really any style is fine. A fire place in the family room is enough, that can cause enough damage if need be... :twisted:

Any color is fine, Pink and purple are cool too since this is a house full of girls, except for dear 'ol dad lol.

Furnished would be fine, I am horrible at decorating. Outside landscaping I don't care what is put in.

No budget restriction, I use money cheats.

Additional hobbies, painting and logic. Don't want stupid sims lol.
  • Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh I can help you. :D I have this shell I built and landscaped a while ago. But never got around to doing the floor plan. Also it has a pool in the basement and room for a gym. And the garage is attached, you can enter in from the basement.

12375405664_cde50cdc64.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I really don't have much of a preference on anything. It just needs space for the brats to move around.
  • Options
    AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    edited February 2014
    Check out my Chateau Ambre in my studio :)

I obviously dont expect a gift but thought you might like it <3
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    is my build ugly? :cry:
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I thought it was awesome. I rec'd it.

After flash mob I'll be working on some Victorians anyway, so I'll add it to my to do list. If you manage to get one before I can get to it, just let me know :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Something like this:
    dggbys.jpg

or this:
    mcw108.jpg

Landscaping is entirely up to you. You don't have to follow this exactly, these are just examples of what I am looking for.

:mrgreen: I will gift up to 1000 simpoints worth of stuff from your wishlist, or a friends if you wish for doing this for me. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Goodness no. :shock: I am just looking for something a little different. Yours is beautiful!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Okay so for the one I showed you... If I change the tower to round and change the colors to be a little more cheerful and add stone. Good? Also do you want more homey or elegant?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Since I have a few people that are looking into doing this for me I will close this up. I MAY be able to gift 2 people 1000 points worth of stuff, depending on my budget, but I will definitely gift one person 1000 simpoints worth of stuff, and throw some smaller items at the others. I hope that is ok with everyone.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:
    Okay so for the one I showed you... If I change the tower to round and change the colors to be a little more cheerful and add stone. Good? Also do you want more homey or elegant?

Homey would be fine. I don't care about the colors. I like anything, and my sims will like it or they can live outside in the tent.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm not even expecting a gift. Just have had this shell for a while that I didn't know what to do with it. And it might just be perfect for you! :wink:

:P Yes gifts are nice but not necessary.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:

Homey would be fine. I don't care about the colors. I like anything, and my sims will like it or they can live outside in the tent.

:D I like that answer! lol Would you like me to add the tent just in case? hahahha
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Since I have a few people that are looking into doing this for me I will close this up. I MAY be able to gift 2 people 1000 points worth of stuff, depending on my budget, but I will definitely gift one person 1000 simpoints worth of stuff, and throw some smaller items at the others. I hope that is ok with everyone.

I'm not worried about stuff :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Oh I know but it doesn't seem right to ask for something like this without giving something back in return.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I'm worried about all kinds of stuff! how puppy class will go, if I'll be able to create this roof without tearing my hair out, why I received so much money on my paycheck recently, when I'm going to get fired....

anyway. I've started working on the shell. I'm going to see what I can do with colors that center on Purple. I am a fan of purple. hahahaa
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I'm worried about all kinds of stuff! how puppy class will go, if I'll be able to create this roof without tearing my hair out, why I received so much money on my paycheck recently, when I'm going to get fired....

anyway. I've started working on the shell. I'm going to see what I can do with colors that center on Purple. I am a fan of purple. hahahaa

What kind of puppy do you have?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    an adorable one!

1743626_1385444775054811_26521941_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    an adorable one!

Oh my goodness! That level of cuteness is difficult to resist! Must.. scratch.. behind.. ears...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    an adorable one!

1743626_1385444775054811_26521941_n.jpg

AWW!!! I want to kiss it and cuddle it. I love puppies.