Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DBS Winterful, Wonderful Creations 2013-2014

Comments

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hello i noticed that i haven't been here for a long time.
    Can i join and share my some vegetable soup recipes? :oops:

Brokoli Soup
    Leek and Onion Soup
    Mixed Vegetable Soup

It is healthy and seasonal, anyone interested :?:

For me Soup is no.1 winter homemade food :)

AIRIS, I also really like Spanish Omlette very much!Thanks everyone for recipes :)

EDIT: Can i also put here 2 of my creations which are done in winter time?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dawnrobdawnrob Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited February 2014

Brokoli Soup
    Leek and Onion Soup
    Mixed Vegetable Soup

AIRIS, I also really like Spanish Omlette very much!Thanks everyone for recipes :)

We would love to see your creations and your recipes sweetie ... love soup :D
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2014
    They are wonderful creations indeed.

Was going through the links and saw that ApplePokaDot's link is the same as the one above it. So I didn't get to see Bonnie and Clyde.
    Like this thread. Full of great stuff!
  • Options
    GemBobMarleyGemBobMarley Posts: 423 Member
    edited February 2014
    Here is the link for my Film 'Harmonia' Trailer. It is my first SIFF entry, and premiers March 15th with all other entrants.
    Things are getting quite exciting over at the simatography site :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5YxKk264ng
  • Options
    ApplePolkaDotApplePolkaDot Posts: 298 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh Wow thank you. For picking my Mizrahi Household. :)
    Anything off my wishlist would be fantastic.

chealsy
    Love those pictures, the frog is so awsome

tkblue
    Le Lofte de Moderen is great. SO much in such a small space.

rose
    Hello Hope all is beautiful in your world.

leep
    Hello and happy wishes coming your way. :)

Svine
    Lol, great poem

black
    No worries, we all get busy. I know I have been super busy as well the last little bit. Missing too much sleep.

GemBob
    Congratulations on taking part in the SIFF Spring 2014. What an honor for you. :) Thanks for the video link, wonderful as always.

TheMatte
    Beautiful Tranquility 34 Al your builds are so lush with beautiful landscaping.

AIRIS
    Hugs thank you. Hope your feeling much better.

Dawn
    What a beautiful gift for Bren. Your household and build are stunning and perfect for RH.

The beta testing is up for Côtes d'Ambonnay world, if anyone wants to give it a play.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/717032.page

xSorcier and Reachsims created an amazing world, its truly beautiful filled with all these amazing crazy details.

I have a couple more households That I did up for the world.
    All are CC Free

Sheridan
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8001316
    original.jpg

Beacom
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8001315
    original.jpg

De Aviso
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8001314
    original.jpg

Flyte
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8001313
    original.jpg

Le Mar
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8001312
    original.jpg

• Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited February 2014
    :(Hi,
    I know I have some friends here who also are friends with me on FB. I want let you know yesterday my FB account was hacked and messages where sent out in my name with a link attached. If you got one of these links do not open it. If FB sent you an e-mail from me with the link in it delete the e-mail. I am really sorry this happened. If you got the message that has the F word in it, Know this I would never send any of you a message with those kind of words in them.
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited February 2014
    morning
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2014
    good-morning-109.jpg

This is almost exactly how I look right now. It has been a long week. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten everything updated. I will pop back in later today after I finish sme errands and update plus give some details about how, anyone that's interested, may win two copies of the new venue.:D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited February 2014
    dawnrob wrote:

Brokoli Soup
    Leek and Onion Soup
    Mixed Vegetable Soup

We would love to see your creations and your recipes sweetie ... love soup :D

Thank you dawnrob! :)

Here is the recipe for Leek & Onio Soup

Indigrents:

5-6 Leeks
    2 middle size patotoes
    1 middle size onion
    1 lt water ( you can use 0.5 lt water you boiled chicken or meat, it will give more taste,vitamins...etc if you have it in your hand)
    2-3 spoon olive oil
    salt

How to cook:

After cleaning the leeks and patotoes,start chopping them small & thin pieces.
    Also do same(cleaning & chopping) to onion but a bit bigger than leeks & potatoes.
    Put the oil on your saucepan and add onions & leeks. Let them cook a bit till they softens(abt 5-6 minutes)
    then add the patato pieces in the saucepan and cook abt 1-2 more minute.
    Add the all items in saucepan into pot where the water boiled. (when you add them,be sure that water is already boiled or very hot) Close the cover of pot and let it all cooked abt 12-13 mins(the heat must be dimmer,not too strong you know?)
    After closing the stove,all the vegetables inside must be really really soft and scattered a bit.Then use rondo to make the soup smooth :)

What do you think?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    CYMERA_20140206_161449.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_162153.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_162354.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_162507.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_162725.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_163000.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_163158.jpg
    CYMERA_20140206_165942.jpg

Nia Connor want to be a well known designer mainly for clothes, she works part time as a teacher to earn extra money and also on her days off she will help out at the local consignment store.
    She has an eye for sparkle and a glimmer of glammer to go with it, she designs her own clothes and also has a few client of her own that she styles, they are not big A Listers but they a foot in the right direction.
    So her above pictures come from her very scrap book that she has put together quickly for her own profile.

Forgot to add a picture of the formal wear i uploaded her with so this is a quick picture :D

Screenshot-22_zpsb5c889f1.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8006792
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying winter. Am just popping in to share my latest creation. It was created for the Feb flashmob target Katiee from actual floor plans :-)

Desert Mocha
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=****453

Use --> http://tinyurl.com/lv4l3o4
    [Exchange link censored because includes 8.008 ]

DesertMochacover_zps5aa01252.jpg

(edited to fix link)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Have-a-great-sunday-lovely-pick.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2014

This is almost exactly how I look right now. It has been a long week. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten everything updated. I will pop back in later today after I finish sme errands and update plus give some details about how, anyone that's interested, may win two copies of the new venue.:D

That sounds great :D sorry just saw this as i was going through :D i hope you having a great weekend :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    @Matteo 33- I love the Scandanavia 33 sweetie. It's so chic! Thanks for sharing it with us. Rec'd and faved it. :D **Hugs**

@Emma- Love the fox sweetie! That is so creative! Rec'd and faved it. :D **Hugs**

@Apple- I love the Hirsch guys. What a beautiful group of men! Rec'd and faved all. :D **Hugs**

@Inma- Those Churros look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :D **Hugs**

@Emma- The Nanite Dome is such a cool ide and it has an interesting backstory. Thanks for sharing it sweetie. Rec'd and faved it. :D **Hugs**

@Svend- Thanks for the winter pics from Mariager.:D **Hugs**

@Inma- Love the luxury studio sweetie! Thanks for sharing. Rec'd and faved. :D **Hugs**

@Apple- I love the Lafitte's. Beautiful sims. Rec'd and faved them. I also love the De La Lune family. That little fairy is adorable and she needs a new mommy. :D **Hugs**

@Chealsy- Thanks for stopping back in sweetie. I'm so sorry to have been away for a bit. :D **Hugs**

@Inma- I hope that you guys have a great anniversary sweetie and enjoy your special time with your daughter. :D **Hugs**

@Gem- Congrats sweetie and good luck. Please be sure to link so that we can vote. I think that your poster is cute sweetie.:D **Hugs**

@Matteo- Tranquility 34 looks amazing. You are very talented. Rec'd and faved it. :D **Hugs**

@TK- Love the loft sweetie. It is very modern and be just right for a ambitious, business minded sim or couple with no plans for children. Rec'd and faved.:D **Hugs**

@Svend- That poem is hilarious! :lol:

@Inma- Thanks for updating sweetie and no worries. :D **Hugs**

@Dawn- Tiana is gorgeous and her home looks amazing! You are very talented my dear. Rec'd and faved her.:D **Hugs**

@duyguugudur- Welcome to the winter thread sweetie. Thank you also for the recipe. Of course you can share as many of your creations here as you wish and be sure to come by and chat with us too if you'd like.:D **Hugs**

@Gem- Nice trailer hon. Good luck. :D **Hugs**

@Apple- The Sheridan, Beacom, De Aviso,Flyte, and Le Mar families are all great. I know that Reach will appreciate them hon and thanks for sharing them here. :D **Hugs**

@Mary- I hope that you're doing well. Sorry that happened to you sweetie. Thanks for dropping in and giving us a heads up. :D **Hugs**

@Emma- Nia is so pretty and I love her backstory too. :D **Hugs**

@soocoolsim- Thanks for joining us sweetie and thanks for sharing Desert Mocha. It's a beautiful lot! :D **Hugs**

***Now I will finish updating and get week 5&6 faves done. :D

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    leep45508 wrote:

That sounds great :D sorry just saw this as i was going through :D i hope you having a great weekend :D
    Thank you sweetie and thank you all for keeping the thread moving. I hope that I'm not away that long again. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    wow you have been busy catching up :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    **Week 4 fave is Scandinavia 33 by TheMatteo0 **

I'm still working on weeks 5&6. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    **Week 4 fave is Scandinavia 33 by TheMatteo0 **

I'm still working on weeks 5&6. :D

congratulations TheMatteo0
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    **Week 5 fave Tianna and Poppy by Dawnrob**

Today starts week 6 and will start with Desert Mocha by soocoolsim. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    **Week 5 fave Tianna and Poppy by Dawnrob**

Today starts week 6 and will start with Desert Mocha by soocoolsim. :D

congratulations Dawn :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I was going to give away two copies of the venue, but i think that I'll do some games so that people that already own the venue can have a chance at some points and others can play and try to win enough for the venues. I'll make a new post when I decide how we're going to do it. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I was going to give away two copies of the venue, but i think that I'll do some games so that people that already own the venue can have a chance at some points and others can play and try to win enough for the venues. I'll make a new post when I decide how we're going to do it. :D

sounds great :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you blacksheba, all films premier 15th March, but I will post the link to my film and the link to vote, probably 15th or 16th March, as I have a very busy day on the 15th i'm unsure if I will get time that day.

And oooh games :) I like games :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I shared this on My Page the other day, I thought some of you may also like to see it...

So, basically I was filming for my next project when this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJw0kt2aD2I

I find them soo annoying! haha
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited February 2014
    Just found this thread and found it delightful. Every ones creations are terrific.have bookmarked it. I must go back and recommend them!!