Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bridgeport High- A Sims 3 High School Roleplay

Comments

• Options
    AndNich123AndNich123 Posts: 6,564
    edited January 2014
    Tessa
    "He'll be ok. He can take care of himself. I know you're worried and hurting. Maybe, just maybe you'll see him again someday."

Maze
    He's sitting in the park in Aurora Skies. This town seems so quiet. So normal. So average. He could live here. Bring Carrie here. Have a family. He shook his head. Stop daydreaming. He looked to the girl beside him. "Hi. I'm Maze." She smiled. "Interesting name you got there. I'm Allison." He shook her hand. Nice to meet you. "Are you new here Maze?"
    "No. I come through from time to time. I like it here though." She nodded and looked away. He put on a ring from his pocket. "Well I must be going. It was nice meeting you again." He went to shake her hand again as she was giggling. Squeezing her hand a needle poked her hand. She fell asleep. He looked up to some people walking by. "She's very tired." He picks her up and carries her to his waiting car. Opening his new phone. "Yeah. I got her. Case number 1045. I'm....bringing her in. Prep the OR."
  • Options
    Simmera1234Simmera1234 Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2014
    Mr Malloy bangs n the door again and kicks it open. "Listen kids. Unless you want to tell me right now who the murderer is, I have every right to look around for evidence. I'm sorry for your loss, but by law you have to let me look around."
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Tessa
    She looks to Carrie after the door is kicked in. The man's words can be heard clearly up the stairs. "We gotta get out of here Carrie. If they question us, we can't lie. That's obstruction of justice. Out the window. We can climb down the pipes or something." She throws open the window and sees a massive tree. "This will work. Come on."
  • Options
    thetotalsimsgeekthetotalsimsgeek Posts: 11,037
    edited January 2014
    Felix-
    I press a button on my computer and Detective Malloy drops to the floor, unconscious. I grab an amnesia potion from the kitchen, while Ruby keeps Rose's father in the living room and away from the front door. I force the amnesia potion down his throat. This one was strong, so the last day will be gone. I call the hospital, telling them this man was found unconscious outside my door. They take him to the hospital. As they drive away, I mutter, My badge outranked his. I was senior officer. Next time he wants to break down my door, he better remember I can do much more than knock him unconscious."
  • Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited January 2014
    (Hi everyone! So sorry, I was on the stream until Midnight last night! I spent 3 hours there... Wow. But can someone catch me up? I'm so sorry! I'll try to stay in continuously for once haha.)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Felix-
    I open Tessa's door. "Don't worry. My badge outranks his. So do Emma's and Theo's. Oh, hi Carrie. So, he's gone." I close the door and go back downstairs.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    (Wow. Felix is really becoming something else.)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Liza-
    I'm sat in the car, waiting for my father to drive me back to school. I'm the only girl my age that can't drive. Why? Because my father won't teach me until I'm 17, just like in Britain. I'd rather walk, but Father would go ballistic. I see Tessa and another girl climbing down a tree. I completely forget what I'm wearing and get out the car. "Hey you!" I shout. "What are you doing?" I can see that they're about to run so I hold out my badge, which is a lower rank than my father's.
  • Options
    buggysmom10buggysmom10 Posts: 10,548 Member
    edited January 2014
    Carrie

I climb out the window, getting down the tree fast, dropping the last two feet. I look at Tessa. I'm not gonna answer the girl's question.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    (Well, Felix is tired of people hurting those he cares about. He doesn't care if Maze goes to jail, but he knows that would hurt Tessa and Callie, so he keeps his mouth shut. Oh, and Bubblegum, there's an enormous comment for Bri a few pages back at the very bottom.)
    Edit- (600! Yay! Also, if I'm slow to respond, sorry. My wifi is being wonky.)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Tessa
    She stops climbing out. "Oh. So. he's gone. guess we're good then Carrie. Well. As good as you're to get. Come on. Let's go....to the park or something. I love it here, but they're all so heartbroken over Percy. I need some air."
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Elle-
    "🐸🐸🐸🐸!" I say. My head hurts and so does Death's. Fate automatically knows what's going on. We run to Emma's house.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Carrie

"But his daughter isn't." I keep my voice to a whisper and gesture to the girl in the car.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    D-
    The door is for some reason open, so we run inside. I run into Felix and accidently knock him over. It was him. He did it.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ruby-
    I look at all of his papers. They are legit. He really is her father. I kiss Rose on the head and give her and all her stuff to him. Once he drives away, I go up to my room and collapse on my bed.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Felix-
    "Why did you do that?" I moan.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Maze
    He drives the car into the secured garage, and others take her body from the car putting her on a stretcher. "Go ahead and put her under. I'll be right in as soon as I scrub out. Josh, yeah man. I'm here. Getting tired of traveling already. Listen man, how is she? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I just want her safe. Yeah man. I do. I love her so very much. I gotta go. Oh and Josh, one more thing. Keep an eye on Callie for me too. Ozzie took over." He hangs up the phone and heads back inside.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Liza-
    "Outrank him? That's not possible. He work for the Queen and the EU and sometimes the President." I see his earpiece on the car seat. "And he left the proof in the car." I add. They haven't said anything about what I'm wearing. I hope they just didn't notice.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    D-
    "Sorry!" I say. "Accident!" Life isn't so sure. "Where did you get that?" she asks angrily, pointing to a jar filled with scarlet dust.

(Frederick BTW. That's why they're upset)
  • Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited January 2014
    Finn-
    Mom smiles at Bri, but turns to me with an angry look in her eyes. "Finn, I asked you to set the table ten minutes ago, young man. Go set it. Brielle, you can wait in the living room. Stella and Xavier will be here any minute." I show Brielle to the front room and pull out the nice china. I begin to set it, but the doorbell rings. I open it, and Xavier walks past me, following his nose. "Mmm, something smells good, little brother," he says. He looks just like me, except he has freckles and grey eyes. Stella comes in behind him. "Hi Finn," she says with a smile. She has pretty curls that air so light blond they're almost white, and dark blue eyes. She's five foot two, and slender, with porcelain skin. Little Matthew is in her arms, and he has his mother's fair hair and eyes, but his father's face and splattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks. He's excitable and brave, always getting into things he shouldn't, but so cute you can't scold him. Stella goes over to sit by Bri while Mom has Xavier help her mash potatoes. Taylor comes down, her hair in a side braid, wearing jeans, a purple t-shirt, and a white blazer. She sits by Bri on the couch.

Stella sets Matthew on the floor, and he plays the toy drums that have been set put for him. Stella smiles at Brielle. "I'm Stella. You must be Brielle. It's a pleasure to meet you." Taylor sits by Brielle and Stella, her pretty face worried. "You guys need to help me make sure my big brother don't pick on Wyatt. They do that because he's my boyfriend."

Brielle

I smile and nod. "It's very nice to meet you, Stella. Yep, I'm Brielle." I pause for a second when Taylor speaks. "Oh... That's something my brother would do. I'm a pro at those kind of things. I'll try my best... Even though I never met any of them."I laugh quietly and cross my feet together. I don't know, it's just a habit. I can smell the many aromas of seemingly delicious food flying in from the kitchen. Ok... I can't go crazy tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Carrie

"Things to do in Bridgeport... Hmm.... Let's see... The grind isn't open, Matt's party isn't till later, looks like our last options are the park and the movies unless you know of anything else."
  • Options
    Grumpy_PlantsGrumpy_Plants Posts: 89 New Member
    edited January 2014
    (kk.)
    I wake up,and almost have a panic attack.The room seems unfamiliar,with a pink carpet and white walls,and it takes me a while to remember that this is my new bedroom.I breathe a sigh of relief and step out of bed.a quick glance at the clock tells me I have more than enough time to get ready.After changing out of my pajamas,I take a look at my to-do list from Papa-san:
    1.Come see me and your mother.
    As I read this,my hands start trembling.The last time they asked to see me,I was eight and they were telling me their disappointment that I had not made honor roll.I took a deep breath and exited my bedroom.As soon as I did,I noticed that my house was unusually quiet.I nervously entered my parent's room,and instead of seeing them doing their morning meditation,I see them lying on the floor,eyes wide open in pain,and I don't hear them breathing.I kneel down by my mother and study her.All the telltale signs of poison.I feel a tear roll down my cheek,and I call the one girl I know from my first day here,Caity,to confide in.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Tessa
    She smiles after climbing down the tree and sneaking away with Carrie to get past the girl in the car. "I've seen that girl in the car before. She's a nosey one. We will have to avoid her. She'll ask too many questions. Like I said, let's go to the park. Take a walk. Get some air."
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Felix-
    "Why do you care?"

Stella smiles. "My big brother scared the life out of Xavier when he was dating me."
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Carrie

"Walks are good. Unless on that walk, you get kidnapped. It happened. But I don't think that we have to worry about that."