Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get emotional when they watch?

I don't know if it's just me being 6 months pregnant, or what but every time i watch the arrival trailer for the sims 4, i always tear up a bit when they reveal the plumbob and having the sims stand around it. seriously it's every freaking time! i could be so angry at the time but once that part shows up a bit of tears come from my eyes and then this smile just comes out of no where on my face.

anyone else like this? or is it just my hormones acting up lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEIjJ9yMuc&list=PLSnHrMX7SCvNtIERLfzYZ4xHXt3n5Pz8p&feature=c4-overview-vl
tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*

Comments

• Options
    fabregas22fabregas22 Posts: 369 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's probably just your hormones, I've never felt like crying when looking at that.

• Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have to say that I did get goosebumps when I saw the plumbob in the distance. :shock:
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited January 2014
    fabregas22 wrote:
    It's probably just your hormones, I've never felt like crying when looking at that.

WOW. LMAO. ROTFL.
  • Options
    Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited January 2014

I felt that way about the TS3 trailer, actually (the part when the guy steps out of his house for the first time and the world changes to colour).

Unfortunately, the TS4 trailer didn't do anything for me.
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glic2003 wrote:
    I felt that way about the TS3 trailer, actually (the part when the guy steps out of his house for the first time and the world changes to colour).

Oww do you have a link? That sounds cool :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited January 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    Glic2003 wrote:

Oww do you have a link? That sounds cool :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYplXIGANDI

Is it just me who thinks the Sims look huge in that trailer (TS4 one)? I guess I've just never pictured my Sims as being human-size :P
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wow what an amazing trailer, it really sells the open world concept, and is very well done. I think the sims 4 trailer will have to be pretty special to beat that :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glic2003 wrote:

I was the same way with the TS3 trailer. And I did get emotional the first couple of times I saw the TS4 trailer. It was really exciting. Then again, I get emotional pretty easily. :D
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited January 2014
    I got...nothing. I am sad too about it. :(
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    fabregas22fabregas22 Posts: 369 Member
    edited January 2014
    lpmartin wrote:
    fabregas22 wrote:

WOW. LMAO. ROTFL.

?
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited January 2014
    I did get goosebumps, and I screamed screams of happiness a couple of times, but, I in no way cried. :mrgreen:

I cannot wait till the actually trailer showing the game off some more, but, we probably won't get one of those until around launch time.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    Megadustrial_SimMegadustrial_Sim Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2014
    My eyes did water and i had a knot in my throat where I wanted to squeal and i'm not pregnant so I think it's probably just most of us girls.
    Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    My eyes did water and i had a knot in my throat where I wanted to squeal and i'm not pregnant so I think it's probably just most of us girls.

I don't think it's most girls at all. :?
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hormones. :lol:
    After that wonderful baby is born, you'll still cry easily for the first couple of months afterward. Pregnancy does that to you. I should know.
  • Options
    trashdockatrashdocka Posts: 142 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes i do!
    And i went all bananas when i saw it the first time! :)
    Cant wait for the sims 4 to be released! :shock:
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited January 2014
    Grats on the coming baby! That's a, pardon the cliche, a great time in your life. I miss those days (when my wife was pregnant), ok, the days when we had a little baby to feed. I don't miss all of the work, but it's worth it.

As for the Sims 4....

Really, I'll just stop now. Good luck, and I hope everything goes well for you and that little baby.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glic2003 wrote:

me either, but I saw the Sims 3 trailer as a commercial on tv (while I was playing Sims 2) & I was so excited I think I was one of the first to purchase the game. I couldn't wait & I remember my first Sim I made too & how I put certain things in his home, how I took him out collecting gems, almost everything about that particular game.
  • Options
    rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've played them all, but the most excitement I had was for the Sims 3. I have even played TSO....and I love the open neighbor hood of S3. when I was playing TSO , they always said that it was going to be an open neighbor hood ,but it nevr happened. I loved that it happened in the S3, sure hope the developers try to put open neighborhoods into the s4.
  • Options
    Violet777Violet777 Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2014
    Linnyxx17 wrote:
    I don't know if it's just me being 6 months pregnant, or what but every time i watch the arrival trailer for the sims 4, i always tear up a bit when they reveal the plumbob and having the sims stand around it. seriously it's every freaking time! i could be so angry at the time but once that part shows up a bit of tears come from my eyes and then this smile just comes out of no where on my face.

anyone else like this? or is it just my hormones acting up lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEIjJ9yMuc&amp;list=PLSnHrMX7SCvNtIERLfzYZ4xHXt3n5Pz8p&amp;feature=c4-overview-vl

Yep, I cried too - not uncontrollably lol but I did have a few tears. Thought it was just me so I'm glad I'm not the only one! So no, it's not your hormones and it's certainly not mine cos I'm in me 50's :)
    I am MinicartTSR over at YouTube.

Happy Simming! :)