Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zephyr's Edge

This is my latest build and I am so proud of it you guys have no idea. I sat down to play in live mode earlier and decided I needed a change of scenery so I moved to an empty lot and sold all my sims old belongings and then just started building and next thing I know several hours later and a whole day wasted this beauty was born.

BwuXwgI.jpg

YY8x53g.jpg

FOggyPl.jpg

bcd9hsT.jpg

eZch9sh.jpg

ck2DyLy.jpg

n87FKGp.jpg

59acsBU.jpg

x9DNDBJ.jpg

CchiO3E.jpg

4SeZtZO.jpg

kDIqT67.jpg

So when I saved my lot it tagged as being modded. I only used items from base game, expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs. The only thing I can figure is that I play with mccommand and a lighting mod and it tagged it because of that. The lots name is Zephyr's Edge and my name in the gallery is Megadustrial_Sim if anyone is interested in downloading my lot.
Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Zephyr's edge is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home looks very great! The rocks and plants look very nice lining the edges of the front pathway. The texture of the exterior walls look nice. The triangular entrance nook looks great! Very nice backyard area ! The L shaped pool is nice for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool. Nice fire pit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and keeping warm. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice roof covered outdoors living patio for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofas having a chat. The flower beds look pretty on the edges of the home. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The dining area is very nice! It looks great how the dining table is placed on an angle and the aquarium is restful for sims to look at whilst eating their meals. The kitchen is very nice! It looks nice the way you have taken the photo of it through the arches. The kitchen wall pattern looks nice. The coat shelf beside the front door is a homely touch. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The green patterned floor rug is a nice touch there.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    How exciting to finish a build you are so proud of! :smiley:

I love the unusual shape of the building, and the landscaping done in the front garden is beautiful! The pool in the back is also wonderful, it adds a lot to the house :)

I like the layout of the house, and that the dining room is at the center of it! The dining room looks great too btw :blush: The kitchen really blew me away though, and must be my favorite room I think! Especially how you have used the archways over the benches to create and semi open counter type of solution. Handy, as then the cook can put the food there and use it for a buffet at family functions, or just pass food through for dinner time. Really clever! I might use that idea some time in the future!

Well done, it's a beautiful house :smile:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"