Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    ZeChouett wrote:
    With the new sale, I'm working on these sets :

- Everyday – Cool Summer Nights : 100% (and July 2011 Compilation 100%)

- Date Night : 23% : 865sp (with the sale)

- Championship Dreams : 18% : 185sp (with the sale)
    - Level Up Collection : 27% : 725sp (with the sale)
    I'm trying to complete the two last sets to complete this set : Man Cave Compilation (32%)

If you want (and can) help me :wink:
    Thanks to Docusat, I completed EveryDay Cool Summer Nights and the July Compilation 2011 :D:D

And thanks to heaven_sent_8_18, I'm one step closer to complete the Level Up Collection (and the Man Cave Compilation) :D

Thank you both !! :D
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited January 2014
    I checked the new sale and decided to work on the Ultra Lounge Teens Set (450 SP) for now.

My Wishlist

Thanks to everyone who helped me so far!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2014
    With the sales I'm 550 SP away form the "Date Night" set (instead of 1,463 SP).
    The items vary from 50 - 75 SP. It would be very kind if anyone could help me. I can buy the set when it's down to 30 SP (that's all I have left for the moment).

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Erja888

Thanks in advance and happy Simming!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi! I'm really trying to complete the "One with Nature" set. Please could you be so kind to gift me an item from it so I can complete it. I have one item from it already gifted to me, but because I have no SimPoints I really hope others can help me.

***Each item varies from 25 - 100 SimPoints, so it's not very expensive***

MY WISHLIST: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ritaroxy12
  • Options
    heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you XxHannelorexX for helping me get one step closer!
  • Options
    Loveless-ChocoboLoveless-Chocobo Posts: 55 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Because of the new sale, I am focusing on the Ultra Lounge Teens Set. The Tip Top Toddler Collection, I am happy to see, is halfway to completion. :mrgreen:

Edit: I am also working towards the Ultra Lounge Boy's Bedroom Set while it is on sale.

Good luck to all who are working towards the sets sale. :D

Wishlist- http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Loveless-Chocobo
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the gift Loveless-Chocobo!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the sconce, Luke2153! It'll really help!

So, I have bad news. The simpoint ads are not showing up for me. At all. They haven't shown up for a while now. This is upsetting me. :(

But I will keep checking up and hoping they haven't been discontinued or something.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited January 2014
    rednenemon wrote:

So, I have bad news. The simpoint ads are not showing up for me. At all. They haven't shown up for a while now. This is upsetting me. :(

But I will keep checking up and hoping they haven't been discontinued or something.

Since the ads have been up I only have seen one ad for 10SP. I was surprised to see that one as I had given up all hope of ever seeing any. It still stinks to only get one, but I doubt I will see anymore. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much rednenemon for the chair you gifted me. I'm now much closer to Ultra Lounge Outdoor and I may be able to get it when it comes back on DD :D Thanks again! :D
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    MusicalPoetMusicalPoet Posts: 359 Member
    edited January 2014
    you can have chickens and cows?!??!?? what is this magic lol. so.....i've become completely obsessed with owning these sets for my farm life family. i chose the set with the chickens to start with since the children can interact with them. woot, can't wait until i finish this set!!! thank GOD for the complimentary sims points lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rednenemon wrote:

Since the ads have been up I only have seen one ad for 10SP. I was surprised to see that one as I had given up all hope of ever seeing any. It still stinks to only get one, but I doubt I will see anymore. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

are you guys using an ad blocker plugin in your browser? i stopped seeing the ads for a long time, then figured it out it was because of my plugin in firefox. i started using chrome for the ads and i get them every day now.
  • Options
    Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm so close to completing the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Set.
    I need 7 more items to complete the set and I would love it if someone could help me.
    The last 7 items cost 50, 75, and 100.
    My Wishlist
    Please and Thank you! :D

Even though it's not available for CYS yet, I'd love it if someone could gift me a couple items from the new Homecoming set. I have a few items from the set on my wishlist. Please and Thank you. :-)
    I wish I had enough SimPoints for it.
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am 20 sp away from completing the Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating set :shock:. Problem is is that the rest of the items cost either 50 or 100 sp.

Wishlist :mrgreen:
  • Options
    heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks to XxHannelorexX and Grandmothergamer, I am now up to 48% owned and down to 250 points to complete Everyday Casual Chic. And with the DD, I was able to complete Tip Top Toddler Collection even though I only had about 38% of it. O_O
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2014
    Erja888 wrote:
    With the sales I'm 550 SP away form the "Date Night" set (instead of 1,463 SP).
    The items vary from 50 - 75 SP. It would be very kind if anyone could help me. [...]

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Erja888

Thanks in advance and happy Simming!

It's down to 485 SP now as I particpated in "gift the person above you".
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rednenemon wrote:

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

are you guys using an ad blocker plugin in your browser? i stopped seeing the ads for a long time, then figured it out it was because of my plugin in firefox. i started using chrome for the ads and i get them every day now.

No, I don't believe so. :( I saw my first ad right before Christmas and that was the only one. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've seen this thread but haven't known of any actual sets I wanted all of until now. I just got Dragon Valley and I love it! All but the fact that it's too modern. lol So I got a great idea! I love to build, so I'm going to redo the whole world with my own creations! Therefore, the need for complete sets for building & CAS.

I have a lot on my <a href="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mrlabean">Wishlist</a&gt; for this task, but the main sets I'd like to work on first is the Tutor of Tudors and Full Interior Castle Set
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited January 2014
    Still trying to complete a few sets, any help will be highly appreciated.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GNRxSas7837
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No, I don't believe so. :( I saw my first ad right before Christmas and that was the only one. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

hmm......idk then. =/ maybe it has something to do with the time? are you ever on after midnight? that's the only time i see them. =/
  • Options
    HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited January 2014
    Omigosh, the Everyday Casual Chic collection is on sale! I'm 38% complete with it, and with the sale, it really won't take much to complete! If anyone could possibly help out, that would be great! ^-^ (like some other people, I only saw the ads with free simpoints for about a week, and then never again :[ )

My Wishlist
  • Options
    Loveless-ChocoboLoveless-Chocobo Posts: 55 New Member
    edited January 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    Thank you for the gift Loveless-Chocobo!

You are welcome, I hope you enjoy~ :D

I am one happy panda right now. Last night the Tip Top Toddler collection went on DD and I was pleased to find that I could snag it for free between the CYS and the DD. I then popped over to the Kids!2010 set to see how far it was to completion and was enthralled to find it, also, free. So both sets are now finished and I am a happy, happy simmer. :mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who helped me complete these sets, you guys are awesome! Now to focus my attention on the Ultra Lounge Compaliation.

Congrats to those able to finish sets and good luck everyone on your goals~
  • Options
    edited January 2014

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

hmm......idk then. =/ maybe it has something to do with the time? are you ever on after midnight? that's the only time i see them. =/

Yup, I am a night owl for sure. The one I saw was in the afternoon though. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited January 2014

OK, first I just wanted say another big thank you...
    To the following simmers who have been so kind to help me out with the CYS for the previous sets, I'd like to personally thank Aunza, Alizatina, BlackSheba, RseDorothy, and Vampyrelucia for being so generous with their gifts and helping me.

I've decided that I would like to try and complete the following Sims 3 Store Set now:

Dreams of India
    Which I've currently completed 23% with the following items:
    India Cloth Star
    Punjab Partition
    Bangalor Brass Light
    Dual Hanging Lights
    Mughal Cone Light
    Mughal Floor Light
    Banarasi End Table
    Bangalor Dining Table
    Bangalor High-back Chair

Any help with this CYS Task would be greatly appreciated so much! :)

• Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm so glad the sports sets are finally on sale :-) I'm currently trying to complete It's Game Time, Championship Dreams and also Jet Set Teens. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :-)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Carmen0908
    carmen4s.jpg