Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These STORE items needs to be fixed !!! At last we grabbed SimGuruKelly's attention

Comments

• Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited November 2013
    Agree! :)
    I'm opening each EA's Sims3Pack before putting it my game and I'm finding another and another hidden stencils.
    Tutor of Tudors
    Thumbnail_46x46.jpg
    isn't showing too all included stencils, especially in
    Fit for a Queen chair
    Thumbnail_64x64.png
    and both columns:
    Tudor Column
    Thumbnail_64x64.png: one storey
    and this Tudor Column two story too.
    small.jpg
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    edited November 2013
    The images and later detailed descriptions are helpful overall, but I think to be more clear on the front page is paramount for the store team to quickly assess the situation. Instead of simply "*requires a fix*" maybe put- "*requires a fix for gap*" or something along those lines for whatever the issue may be. So maybe they could divide the items up, and have some working on the gaps, and one working on the wrong category items, etc.

Just an idea to possibly get further response! Trying to really streamline the information for the team as much as possible for more likely results, and hopefully at a quicker rate. ;)
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited November 2013
    back to the top... we have not forgotten! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Any updates on these issues?
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    treintrientreintrien Posts: 492 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Bumperdibump!
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited December 2013
    So, SimGuruKelly, could you please let us know when we can expect a patch to appear? :roll:
  • Options
    planettvplanettv Posts: 207 Member
    edited December 2013
    pegasas1993 - Could you add the Overachieving Counter Island from the Bayside set to the list? I made a post about it a few months ago and I figured if this stuff does get fixed they may only look at the first post of this thread.
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited December 2013
    Sending this back to the top...
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited December 2013
    Welcome back to the top from page five, broken PC list! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, I didn't see this thread until now! What an.. Interesting list. Good to have caught the Guru's attention, I hope they can get it fixed, as especially with the store stuff, people payed for these things!

Sorry for asking a weird question: what are these stencils everyone's on about? I can't work it out, and I have read the posts and re-read them too! :oops:

Have you heard about there being a problem with the Tiki Set? EliRoc had a thread about it. It comes out funny in-game with black squares instead of the items themselves, and also stops things from uploading to the exchange.

Bare in mind, the Guru said "I can't make any promises" so don't get too hopeful for any changes soon :?

~YellowJane~
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited December 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Sorry for asking a weird question: what are these stencils everyone's on about? I can't work it out, and I have read the posts and re-read them too! :oops:
    ~YellowJane~
    Example would be the cooking pot (deco) in The Waning Moon set.
    It has a design you can NOT get off, no matter how you recolor it. Well a great simmer "removed" it, so now you can make that pot recolor in almost infinite ways, for a store shop or whatever.
    Other stencils are different versions of a design ON an item, , that for unknown reasons the Store decided to keep hidden/locked. :roll: :?
    AND the "raccoon pic" in that Waning moon set has a cool fish stencil that's hidden!
    *I'm not a fan of the raccoon version, but love the fish one! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Here's to hoping the holiday season will be full of cheerful simmers rejoicing from fixed content!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    edited December 2013
    Roaring Heights! It says it's installed but its not
  • Options
    Talamaine2Talamaine2 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Mid-Century Modern Dining Chair - This is broken still. Can not use with table. Sims will not sit down at it. When is this going to be fixed? The set has been out a while.

Just curious gurus :)
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited December 2013
    One of the more recent patches broke Flute Forward Vintage.

It doesn't recolor - it stays brown. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still broken. :(
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited January 2014
    Just giving this a wee bump to get it to the front :)
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope that they will not forget about us, they have a lot of time to realise Sims 4.
    Gurus let us HOPE.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I also think that the PC items the ice cream machine and the deep frier should be fixed... all the sims eat when they are on the lot are those objects, and they often get bad moodlets from it so much. Little fatties! :evil: Great when you'd enjoy more options- but goodness not all the time. They need to make it so it's not an automatic (or at least less automatic) action they take on free will.
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    seadramon wrote:
    I hope that they will not forget about us, they have a lot of time to realise Sims 4.
    Gurus let us HOPE.
    A little bumpie for this topic - because I wanna hope this too, that ours purchased content will be repaired.
    Now I'm downloading Life’s a Beach (Swim) again, because Dashboard signs Swim Master 3000s for Her as corrupt (Bad Ages - Child + Adult).
    I'm hoping, I'm now downloading correct repaired file (I've never touched recategorizing in CAS and I've not broken this file), but I've used this corrupted file for bumping this thread.
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I am really hoping that a nice big patch will be coming soon to encompass a lot of these issues along with the fountain issue! Try to start the new year with a positive state of mind! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm trying this too: but this afShoesBeachFlippers
    Thumbnail_64x64.png
    is still shown as corrupt with the same result of bad ages (I've downloaded it now new Sims3Pack and scanned this again with Dashboard) as many of another items.
    Repairing most of bugs of TS3 may help me to change my decision about to not continue with another EA games. And I think, not only mine.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited January 2014
    Swim Master 3000s for Her is rather notorious because it's also set for teens, which causes cut ankles due to the morphs not lining up. It should definitely be added to the list.

And it's a perfect way segue into reporting more mis-categorized stuff!

From the new Homecoming set, the Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A women, Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A men, and T-Shirt Tuxedo are all incorrectly categorized for elders in addition to adults. They don't have elder morphs, and it causes a very obvious seam at the neck.

Women's jersey:

2D2Gkgl.png

Men's Jersey:

jHrWec1.png

Tuxedo T-Shirt:

xff5rp3.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    TenderWolfTenderWolf Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have something to add to this - the new Homecoming set is bugged. Obviously, the point of the set was for formal wear...yet the necklaces are only available in everyday wear. Yep, that's right - the pretty elegant necklaces in the new Homecoming set are NOT available in the formal wear category. Seems legit...NOT!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    TenderWolf wrote:
    I have something to add to this - the new Homecoming set is bugged. Obviously, the point of the set was for formal wear...yet the necklaces are only available in everyday wear. Yep, that's right - the pretty elegant necklaces in the new Homecoming set are NOT available in the formal wear category. Seems legit...NOT!

:shock: :shock: Wha!!I just purchased this set and have not had time to go in game to look at the items. I assumed that the jewelry was categorized for formal wear! (shakes head and walks away... well there goes my positive state of mind!) :lol:
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    InfraGreen wrote:
    And it's a perfect way segue into reporting more mis-categorized stuff!

From the new Homecoming set, the Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A women, Go! Fight! Win! Jersey for YA/A men, and T-Shirt Tuxedo are all incorrectly categorized for elders in addition to adults. They don't have elder morphs, and it causes a very obvious seam at the neck...

Thank you, InfraGreen, for let us know. I'm not sure if EA will some beautifull day fix those numerous errors (as some errors are alive for many years). :(
    Sfortunatelly I've not still learned how to recat CAS (I've been occupied with objects: unhidding in catalog, shifting and stencils = so much fixes for legally purchased stuff) and probably I'll never learn, how to fix interactions with premium content.
    At least: can someone tell me, please, if I'll open CASP of this package "Swim Master 3000s for Her" with S3PE,
    what I have to untick in "Age gender"?

It shows teens, young adult and adult. (I don't like to wait at EA, this topic is old and we haven't stuff still fixed).