Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mountain View Lodge 4br. 4ba. no CC

I wanted to build a rustic mountain lodge for my sim family to celebrate the holidays and and this is the result!

The lodge has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 fireplaces, a playroom, a laundry, and a large open concept great room. There are wrap around decks to take advantage of the views and a picnic area. As always, no CC. A few store items I could not resist using, but all are decorative not functional, so it should not affect things if you dont have them.
$116 on 40x40 lot.

Get the lodge here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7841796

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7841796

Screenshot-7982.jpg

Screenshot-788.jpg

Screenshot-801.jpg

Screenshot-817.jpg

Screenshot-816.jpg

Screenshot-821.jpg

Screenshot-794.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    wow, beautiful, could spend some time there myself.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    edited December 2013
    Mountain View Lodge is a very nice, warm looking home to retreat to out of the cold wintery weather outdoors. :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the stairs. Nice outdoors area with the loungers for sims to sit and relax on and enjoy the natural surroundings. Very nice pictures of it at Wintertime with the snow covering it. The wreath and the bow garland on the windows look festive and nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have done the bar stool counter eat in area. The cake stand on the counter there and the hanging pot plants are nice touches. Sims will enjoy eating at the dining table with the pretty Christmas tree nearby for them to see whilst they are dining. The scenic picture on the wall near the table looks nice. Very nice way you have set up the seats in the living room. It looks a nice warm place for sims to relax in front of the fireplace. The patterned curtains look nice. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shade of blue/green natural colour that you used in the master bedroom. Great beanbag sitting alcove in the single beds room, and nice window chair area in the master bedroom. The misty windows in the pictures give the home a nice feel.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited December 2013
    Just beautiful! love everything about this gorgeous lodge, it makes me want to go skiing
    and i don't ski, lol..
    I have rec'd and downloaded, as it is beautifully built, decorated and i just love it..
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh that is beautiful! :D Love the pops of color in the living area, and serene green in the Master Bedroom! Wonderfully rustic, but looks so homey & comfortable as well!

Too bad I can't rec more than once.... :wink::D
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2013
    Polysporin wrote:
    wow, beautiful, could spend some time there myself.

Thank you! I tried to make something I would like too...that is one of the reasons there is so much red :)
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
    Lovely :D

I'm very interested in the lighter brown wood trim that looks like an arch over the large second floor window.
    Is that decoration included in the wood piece (if that makes sense, I'm trying)? Is it a build item that you have to purchase? Or, if not, where in-game would one find it?

Thanks.

P.S. Downloading, adding to favorites and, of course, recommending.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2013
    Well you are spoiling us at the moment Ruth with all the wonderful Victorians builds that I see from your Zoo class and now this gorgeous cabin. :D Rec'd and favoured. :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hiya Ruth! :D

Mountain View Lodge is gorgeous with a capital G! Inside and out, it's simply beautiful and perfect for Christmas! Already rec'd, fav'd and downloaded! :D

Wishing you a lovely weekend! :D
    *Hugs from Greenie*
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    OOOOOOh I am in love! :D I want to move straight in. What a gorgeous log cabin. The exterior and the landscaping is pure perfection. Off to recommend and add to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: