Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ErnesaT's thanks - SKYMYST, TnT_TERRY, JODIREBBY & KOOBIE

Comments

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    Ohh so you own the Russian Set? :) I think it looks fun. Do you like it? Is it worth it? :lol:
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited November 2013
    You are always here doing things for others and sponsoring contests and such. It was a pleasure to finally be able to do something for you. You are a wonderful person and deserve to be treated.

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Ohh so you own the Russian Set? :) I think it looks fun. Do you like it? Is it worth it? :lol:

I don't own the entire set. I now own pieces, thanks to GrandmotherGamer and SimMommy. I had to break the set down. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

I don't own the entire set. I now own pieces, thanks to GrandmotherGamer and SimMommy. I had to break the set down. :lol:

Oh I see :lol: I thought you said you'd got it with CYS! Oh well, I am still glad you have SOME of it then :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    SimMommy05 wrote:
    You are always here doing things for others and sponsoring contests and such. It was a pleasure to finally be able to do something for you. You are a wonderful person and deserve to be treated.

Awwww. That's sweet. I really am rewarded because I enjoy sponsoring and gifting. I love the game and like to help others get content they otherwise couldn't or wouldn't get for themselves.

Again, I appreciate the gifts. Thank you.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

Oh I see :lol: I thought you said you'd got it with CYS! Oh well, I am still glad you have SOME of it then :thumbup:

I may have to buy it on CYS. Hmmm.... :wink: That's a feature I've never used. :twisted:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

I may have to buy it on CYS. Hmmm.... :wink: That's a feature I've never used. :twisted:

Rofl. Aww look now you get to try out the feature the rest of us love to bits! :twisted: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    That's it! SimMommy05 and YellowJane have been added to the "Do Not Touch ErnesaT's WL" list!

Thank you both.

@ YJ .... you don't have the same gift? Are you sure? :wink: Off topic: I'm :lol: at the "You've been 'yellowed'". :lol:

@ SimMommy ..... I think we did just start a gifting war. There is one small thing, though.... you can't have a war if there is nothing on your wl. Time for you to re-load. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    That's it! SimMommy05 and YellowJane have been added to the "Do Not Touch ErnesaT's WL" list!

@ YJ .... you don't have the same gift? Are you sure? :wink: Off topic: I'm :lol: at the "You've been 'yellowed'". :lol:
    :

Hehehe. I was pleased with that line. I hope the gift helps with CYS. It must be different where you are cuz in England I have the 'This set is no available for complete your set at this time' :-o Although thanks for the gift-back :wink: Unexpected but very nice :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    NOXXI wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

Rofl. Aww look now you get to try out the feature the rest of us love to bits! :twisted: :lol::lol:

Whatever!! :roll: :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

:

Hehehe. I was pleased with that line. I hope the gift helps with CYS. It must be different where you are cuz in England I have the 'This set is no available for complete your set at this time' :-o Although thanks for the gift-back :wink: Unexpected but very nice :D

You're welcome. I don't think it's different here because it's a new set. I don't think it's available for CYS.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

:

You're welcome. I don't think it's different here because it's a new set. I don't think it's available for CYS.

It's cruel how some sets can be CYS'd and others can't! Oh well. Look like we will just have to take the whole thing off your WL :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Big thanks go out to Bethany 20112 and Hrussio for items off the Russian set. I love the little messages too. :mrgreen:

34zzqjc.jpg
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yippee! It hopefully wont be long before you've gained the whole set over time :wink:

PS: I am sorry, I keep spamming your thank you thread :shock:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Yippee! It hopefully wont be long before you've gained the whole set over time :wink:

It is not a problem, YJ. I probably look here more than My Page. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

It is not a problem, YJ. I probably look here more than My Page. :lol:

I check my MyPage... Problem is I often don't see posts because my news feed seems to be moving so fast! :shock:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Stiky and Mollies, thank you so much for the gifts and messages. :lol:

2a6s0p4.gif

AND

rc55cw.gif
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited December 2013
    :shock: Yay to both of you for burying the sweet NesaT :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Nesa dear that gif literally had me in stitches, had to make a run for the throne for fear of pmsl :roll: :mrgreen:

@Sticky... Pay heed to Nesa's Gif my dear friend, the ninja kitty is watching you missy :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

super squishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    :shock: Yay to both of you for burying the sweet NesaT :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Nesa dear that gif literally had me in stitches, had to make a run for the throne for fear of pmsl :roll: :mrgreen:

@Sticky... Pay heed to Nesa's Gif my dear friend, the ninja kitty is watching you missy :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

super squishy hugz ;)

SWEET!!! :thumbup:

Stiky is on my list and so is sweet Mollies.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    LEEP, xxHANNELORExx, GLENKATKO, TANU, BLACKSHEBA & CHARLIIMAI

All I can say is:

2m6pp3c.gif

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited December 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:

All I can say is:

(image)

:mrgreen:

That's a fun gif, by the way :D Now I've found a good gif site; thanks for that 8)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:

All I can say is:

(image)

That's a fun gif, by the way :D Now I've found a good gif site; thanks for that 8)

You're welcome. Thanks again for the gift. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited December 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

All I can say is:

(image)

You're welcome. Thanks again for the gift. :mrgreen:

My pleasure 8) I looked at your page, and I noticed you had a wishlist, and I was just all, whaaaattt? When did THAT happen? XD And not just a wishlist, but a wishlist full of smaller items when I had points in my account! Had to be done :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for alerting me to this, I cannot believe Nesa has a wishlist, that is SO wrong :lol:
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for alerting me to this, I cannot believe Nesa has a wishlist, that is SO wrong :lol:

It is wrong. If I had bought the Russian set, instead of waiting, Grandmothergamer wouldn't have sent me a piece, forcing me to break the thing down. :?

Also, I was holding the Boardwalk for a reason. I wasn't sure if I would be able to figure out how the track goes together. :lol:

Thank you so much for the gift and your support.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]