Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see next in the store?

Well personally I'd like to see oriental sets like in the old japanese tea house or old house in the feudal era but I think think there will be some stuff in the expansion. set similar to makin magic interior would be cool!

What about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2009
    Baby and Toddler stuff, especially a Stroller or Pram
    A Swing
    A Play Mat
    A Bassinet
    Clothes
    And as another Simmer posted a few days ago a carrier that a Sim would wear to carry the child.
    And I want Bunk Beds
    Also Christmas Stuff
  • Options
    pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited September 2009
    More regular stuff. That you would see in a normal person's house. Oversized cushioned sofas and chairs. A round glass coffee table and end table.

Stuff that doesn't look similar to what has already been released.

MORE HAIR!!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    NyappyMuffinNyappyMuffin Posts: 363 New Member
    edited September 2009
    A better Halloween set.
    I was delighted to see a Halloween set in the store, even happier to see that it was free, but come one. 4 items, and kinda ugly IMO x.o

How about a better table, maybe a tablecloth that looks like spiderweb or fishnet instead of 'bats and ghosts'?
    And I like the cat statue from TS2" Holdiay Stuff much better than this one o.o

I just feel that there are so many possibilities that could be done, and yet so little actually /was/ done.

But, I shall not complain, as free is free and I'll take what I can get.
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited September 2009
    I would really like the Christmas stuff too, after all the Holidays are going to be here soon. It would be nice for our Sims to celebrate their 1st Christmas with some nice Holiday decorations! :D
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited September 2009
    A better steampunk set ¬¬ including some clothes/accessories - I wanted goggles darn it.
  • Options
    SpazzingFetishSpazzingFetish Posts: 38 New Member
    edited September 2009
    MOAR STEAMPUNK
  • Options
    SpazzingFetishSpazzingFetish Posts: 38 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Halloween costumes for the Halloween set!!!!!! for kids AND adults
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2009
    -More hairstlyes for toddlers and children
    -Curly hair
    -objects with new interactions rather than just decorative (e.g. a train table, toy dinosaurs, a hot tub, a playground horsie for toddlers, kiddie pool).
    -Any stuff for infants and toddlers (as previous posters mentioned)

My favorite so far was the Lounge youth set, but I was dissapointed that none of the new toys (the dinosaur, robot etc. were interactable).

Adding: I also agree with the posters who want costumes and Christmas stuff.

For my birthday this year, I'm asking family for sim points. It's on the 27th.

I love to download but have had too many stability issues and even one virus incident when dealing with third party content. It doesn't seem as safe as in the TS2 days.
  • Options
    TheMagicMonsterTheMagicMonster Posts: 28 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I really liked the regal set and was disappointed to notice that the wash basin was a decorative item and that you could not use it.... They give us a retro old fashioned stove but then make the wash basin unusable?
  • Options
    SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Another Halloween set with more in it.Like someone else said a Halloween tablecloth would have been nice and also some halloween designs for create a style so we can put them on clothes and also cobb webs.Costumes as well for sims of all ages.

I'd also like to see a Christmas Set released with lots of Christmas stuff and EA don't forget about weddings a wedding set would be nice with wedding dresses,champayne,arches,dressy hairstyles,veils etc would be nice.With veils veils sims can wear over any hairstyle.
  • Options
    shadow88xxxshadow88xxx Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I wanna see more music stuff :)
    bass
    drums
    piano-
    microphone
    lolz i feel stupid for saying this one but I got a brain fart right now so don't make fun of me please only positive criticism
    dj stufffs :shock:
  • Options
    LA_sports_girl87LA_sports_girl87 Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2009
    Better clothes for the male sims!
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited September 2009
    Hair
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    bzrburns2bzrburns2 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2009
    MOAR Regal stuff...particularly the pull chain toilet, victrola or old style tube radio, peacock feather decorative item

Oriental Set

Funky 60's Hippy type stuff...fan chairs

More Castle Furniture pieces

Always more Hair Styles

AND Pictures that can be placed above the fireplaces
  • Options
    GrosieJosie12GrosieJosie12 Posts: 80 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Balignese/Native American/Indian Set. African ornaments. Animal skinned rugs. (But I don't support that cruelty of animals). I just like the manmade ones so don't hate me.

With the Oriental request, it would be cool to have a dinner table where you can actually sit on the floor and eat.

More garden statues-indian elephant, wolves, tribal gods etc

And a spiral staircase!
  • Options
    sweetangel20_98sweetangel20_98 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I've mentioned it before but i will again. Midevil Clothing, hair, Hair pieces ( crowns, Terrias ) Clothes that would be fit for Queens, Kings, Prince, Princesses. All that to go with the castle set up. Curly Hair is good, you cannot have have enough different dress looks for weddings.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited September 2009
    Since they gave us some Halloween stuff, I'm really hoping they'll give us some Christmas stuff! A tree, wreath, stockings, etc. would be a nice addition.

I love the idea of curly hair too. And where are the long skirts to go with the Victorian set? I know we have some in the game but I was hoping for more.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    MezakinMezakin Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Bigger fish tanks. a couple of sizes. Like 2 fish tank, 3 fish tank, 4,5,6,7,8 maybe.

the fish bowls dont give much and sims 1 n 2 always had better size tanks in them

would also be cool if like you could only have the same type of fish in the tanks such as fresh water
  • Options
    SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited September 2009
    Thanksgiving and Christmas decor. Also, more regular 'clutter' type items. I really like all of the little knick knacks that have come with the furniture sets so far (like the suitcases and kids decor items).
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Regarding hair I'd like to see this come back in the store.The bath turban.These turbans look so hot on females.

Me and my wife Pam
    cuttledinnighties.jpg

Oh and don't forget about bandanas only give us one females can wear with any hairstyle.

bandanafront.jpg

bandanaback.jpg

Also for females I'd like to see baseball caps with a ponytail and yes also curley hair.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited September 2009
    More build stuff for sure...especially windows.
    Someone mentioned Japanese theme stuff....I would be all over that as I love spacious modern designs.
    More one tile statues and indoor potted floor plants.
    More hanging plants and ceiling lamps.
    More clutter objects.....

I could go on......it's gonna be a blast a year or so down the line when this stuff starts showing up.
  • Options
    AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited September 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    A better steampunk set ¬¬ including some clothes/accessories - I wanted goggles darn it.
    MOAR STEAMPUNK
    YES YES YES!!!!! STEAMPUNK!

edit: In fact, just make a whole Steampunk / Cyberpunk / Biopunk EP. :mrgreen:
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Options
    maikal28maikal28 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Where is the hookah? I mean, Bubble machine. That was by far my favorite addition to The Sims 2 and I really want another one. Has anyone heard if they are ever going to add it to this game?
  • Options
    rejectedpenguinrejectedpenguin Posts: 180 Member
    edited September 2009
    Different hair styles for all. I would love to see a new curly hair style
    More clothes for the elderly. I don't know any one that would wear that stuff. It potrays elderly males and females (especially females) wrong. I play my sims through elderly, and I hate the choices of clothes.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    How about the spin the bottle game from the sims 2 ps2 version?Up to 4 sims could play and who ever the bottle landed on they had to kiss that sim even if they were the same sex.The kiss depended on relationship.Even aquaintences would peck and couples in love would makeout.

Other things I'd like to see is pool tables,basketball goals and basketball,tennis.I like for sims to do things togeather and all of these sports encourages that.

Also more sleepwear for men and women.I would like lace undies and bras for females.

I'd also like to see the polar bear rug from bustin out.When couples would get on it they would start kissing.Also bring back the cuddlers swing from sims 2 ps2.Sims would cuddle and kiss on this swing when it was in motion.