Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions for Hydra about teen rating and Piracy

Comments

• Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I really hate resorting to bump just for posts to show up.

Maybe the mods are moderating this thread, and the reason posts take a while to show are because they are accepting or rejecting each reply.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Taylor0628 wrote:
    it still exists...

What still exists?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Send EA this:
    2zzq9tk.jpg

And the links Hydra listed.
  • Options
    DreamlordDreamlord Posts: 39 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Well, I don´t really care much for the discussion. I didn´t even knew most of the sites been discussed here. I know MTS and use it frequently, also TSR. What I don´t get is why you guys keep posting on this thread instead of mailing or e-mailing ppl of upper management on EA. Usually complains about a forum moderator on his own forum will lead to nothing. Msg the boss of that person, explain your case politely, and maybe you get a better response. That´s my 2 cents.
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited September 2009
    I'm amazed this is still going on. What is it going to take for them to start listening to us? I reckon that EA is in cahoots with the paysites they linked to which is why they won't allow us to link to MTS.

ZOMG someone gives out free content! We must silence this 'MTS' before word gets out or our diabolical plan of evil to empty wallets and cash cards across the world shall surely fail!!!!111one!!!1

Edit: Dreamlord, I believe Muffinator and several others tried and got a ban for it. The intention is to keep this on the front page so EA (or at least the forum mods) know we aren't just going to go away. Their attempts to silence us only prove that they know they've done wrong.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Where's the rest gone? O.O
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Sorry ^_^;; I think the forum is borked again, I can't see anything past page 35 and I'm sure there was at least 2 pages after that... :/

Edit: Huzzah! Page 36 is back.
  • Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited September 2009
    *Sighs*

More bumpage is needed since an answer is needed, and because I can't see what the most recent posts say. :?

Yay! I see stuff. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Dreamlord wrote:
    Well, I don´t really care much for the discussion. I didn´t even knew most of the sites been discussed here. I know MTS and use it frequently, also TSR. What I don´t get is why you guys keep posting on this thread instead of mailing or e-mailing ppl of upper management on EA. Usually complains about a forum moderator on his own forum will lead to nothing. Msg the boss of that person, explain your case politely, and maybe you get a better response. That´s my 2 cents.

We did. We got a vague response saying that our concern was too general to answer. Their post didn't answer anything even though our concern was based on one specific post SimGuruHydra wrote.
  • Options
    Hana_BorealisHana_Borealis Posts: 347 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Bump the broken forum~ :lol::lol:
  • Options
    MidianMidian Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2009
    I can't believe I read through the entire 36 pages in one go last night @_@.

This is the first time I've even posted on these forums, but I felt I wanted to at the very least offer my support. I'm extremely surprised at how EA is acting, and also fail to see what would be so difficult to give a simple explanation :/
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Le bump
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bump, to see the most recent posts.
  • Options
    MeowsterMeowster Posts: 13 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Bump. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There used to be a lot more until the mods deleted them (is this post number 3 or 4, I've lost count).

Guh fix the forum EA. This is getting annoying... and take down Hydra's post whilst you're at it.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I think I read this is thread number *five* .__.;;
  • Options
    AlindaAlinda Posts: 80 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Grr, proboards does a much better job at keeping their forums working. I hate having to double post to see my previous ones.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Bump - I still can't believe it's broken. EA are really dropping the ball. Maybe this is their new way of silencing us, by breaking the forum and driving us all insane.

Well if it is, it doesn't seem to be working very well in silencing us, just driving us insane (although with people like me, that horse bolted a loooong time ago >.>; )
  • Options
    UserSam7823UserSam7823 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited September 2009
    FIRST PAGE!!!! How long has this thread been going, a month?
  • Options
    RelatelaRelatela Posts: 178 Member
    edited September 2009
    My bump didn't appear... :?
    Simmer since 2001. Sticking with TS3.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bump
  • Options
    Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited September 2009
    YAY this thread is back! Bump! What number is this?
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited September 2009
    just lookin 8)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited September 2009
    Wow! Still here I see. Keep fighting the good fight! :thumbup:

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    RelatelaRelatela Posts: 178 Member
    edited September 2009
    Where'd page 37 go? :?

EDIT: nvm...
    Simmer since 2001. Sticking with TS3.