Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grandpa's Grove is up!! (1700 SP) Post pictures! :)

Hey Guys,

The new venue is up for sale in the Store! Post pictures please :mrgreen:

Here it is

ETA-Can anyone confirm what the other new harvestable is aside from the Oranges? It does not seem to be listed on the Store page unless I'm being stupid haha

Comments

• Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited November 2013
    I came here to ask that very same question. I thought the dirt road and harvestables would be visible as included items. The simguru confirmed oranges and "other surprises" on the blog thread.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited November 2013
    Great gobs! A working tractor...great idea. I have saved games that I don't intend to send my sims to the future and this would be great for the gardener. Plus, I love they included elder and toddler clothes...great going store team! :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited November 2013
    I think it's just oranges.

<I>Every Sim should be able to experience the joy of spending some time at Grandpa's Grove. With tractor hayrides, <B>orange trees,</b> crop farming, and new fall clothing, it is a playland for Sims both young and old.</I>

I already love the tractor. :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited November 2013
    Are they not? I mean visible items? How are we supposed to build your own pathway then?
    Well, I'm off to check right now.. :)
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2013
    SimGuruCopeland just posted that the orange trees are in buydebug. I wonder if the dirt road pieces are also in buydebug.
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited November 2013
    I came here to ask that very same question. I thought the dirt road and harvestables would be visible as included items. The simguru confirmed oranges and "other surprises" on the blog thread.

I know me too, hopefully someone will be able to confirm what it is soon, I'm hoping for either corn or strawberries. The fact that we are now able to have Orange trees is exciting though! If they release a few more farm related PC items/sets/venues soon enough we will be able to have a fully fleshed out farm complete with all the trimmings :-)
  • Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited November 2013
    Maybe the dirt track pieces are considered part of the tractor? Not that that makes any sense perhaps when you look at the ticket machine and barrier entry PCs. Most likely, someone didn't get everything added/listed right, they are posting it first thing.

ETA: I forget, were the lemon trees and egglants and such listed separately previously?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

<I>Every Sim should be able to experience the joy of spending some time at Grandpa's Grove. With tractor hayrides, <B>orange trees,</b> crop farming, and new fall clothing, it is a playland for Sims both young and old.</I>

This is what I was asking.
    Did I forget to mention oranges? Oh yeah, you're getting oranges too. AND maybe another harvestable is secretly tucked away in the pack as well.

Maybe?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Oh, perhaps I got it wrong then, I was sure I read in another thread that it included Oranges and an additional secret harvestable. I was probably imagining things, I do that some times haha :P :lol:

ETA-

This is what I was asking.
    Did I forget to mention oranges? Oh yeah, you're getting oranges too. AND maybe another harvestable is secretly tucked away in the pack as well.

Maybe?

Phew I'm not going crazy then...at least not yet anyway :XD:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    SimGuruCopeland said that the dirt pieces and tractor are in the *vehicles* section of buy mode.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Nope, not crazy miklc. lol.
    Thank you everyone else who posted where the orange and roads were located. Though he said "maybe" if anyone has found an extra harvestable, please let us know! :)
  • Options
    wannie00wannie00 Posts: 155 Member
    edited November 2013
    You're not imagining things:
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited November 2013
    I just found the roads within the collection - you'll find the collection under 'Living Rooms'
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thank you everyone else who posted where the orange and roads were located. Though he said "maybe" if anyone has found an extra harvestable, please let us know! :)
    wannie00 wrote:

Thanks guys :lol:
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited November 2013
    miklc wrote:
    wannie00 wrote:

Thanks guys :lol:

Yep, I came here to find out what the hidden harvestable is! Can't wait to hear what it is and to see pictures!
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    edited November 2013
    Same, waiting to buy until I know if and what that second harvestable is... I will be purchasing no doubt but would love to know first!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I imagine some kind soul will let us know within the next hour or so by the time people get it downloaded, installed and their games open and ready to hunt out this secret
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited November 2013
    going to add this to my wishlist.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Looking forward to pictures. I am stuck at work and can't download until tonight.
  • Options
    stenopelixstenopelix Posts: 385 Member
    edited November 2013
    Quick Download, hurry up :lol: want to go on a hay ride (I guess this venue will be pretty big (50 x 50) oder (64 X 64), the tractor needs some space. Will say as soon as I am in Apaloosa Plains or Riverview.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited November 2013
    If only I didn't have work... No review until later today :(
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited November 2013
    Just installed, but I have to leave to take my daughter to her My Gym class (darn it) :lol: . If no one has said what that "hidden" harvestable is by the time I get back (an hour) I will see if I can find it.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    stenopelix wrote:
    Quick Download, hurry up :lol: want to go on a hay ride (I guess this venue will be pretty big (50 x 50) oder (64 X 64), the tractor needs some space. Will say as soon as I am in Apaloosa Plains or Riverview.

Ooh have fun and please do let us know what the second harvestable is if you find it :thumbup:
    AznSensei wrote:
    If only I didn't have work... No review until later today :(

I shall look forward to your review AznSensei! :D
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Just installed, but I have to leave to take my daughter to her My Gym class (darn it) :lol: . If no one has said what that "hidden" harvestable is by the time I get back (an hour) I will see if I can find it.

Yay! Thank you, the suspense is killing me :lol: :P
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited November 2013
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    hope to findoutsoon even thoe i cant get the set yet.
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    edited November 2013
    Installing right now, then going in-game to look will post back shortly!!