Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLD DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & in-game Sales - Started 6 Sept - NOW CLOSED!

Comments

• Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited September 2013
    #159 sold out 8 min. early.

160 ) Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress / 48 / 75 / 36% / 2 hrs

part of Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles, Once Upon a Time Cottage and Make A Wish
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the new people that have been posting since I was last on.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,997 Member
    edited September 2013
    Here are the tutorials I learned from. Allium is so amazing!

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=164869
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=168484

My favorites in My Page has some other tuts that are great too.
    For the longest time, I have not been able to see any of the graphics in the story frame. Is anyone else able to see the graphics?
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Falling leaves mobile 16/25 36% 2 hours
    Part of Lullabies and nursery rhymes and Jan 2013 comp
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    edited September 2013
    161 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 16 / 25 / 36% / 2 hrs
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    161 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 16 / 25 / 36% / 2 hrs

part of Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, January 2013
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    161) Falling Leaves Mobile / 16 / 25 / 36% / 2 hours

Part of Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes and January 2013 Compilation

Edit - Yikes. Fourth place in posting

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited September 2013
    Me1620 wrote:
    Here are the tutorials I learned from. Allium is so amazing!

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=164869
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=168484

My favorites in My Page has some other tuts that are great too.
    For the longest time, I have not been able to see any of the graphics in the story frame. Is anyone else able to see the graphics?

I don't see any pictures, just words. In my case I suspect it is because I need to update my flash player.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    162 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 52 / 75 / 31% / 2 hrs

Not part of any set.
  • Options
    DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    edited September 2013
    162) Vamp Neckline Blouse 52 / 75 / 31 % / 2 hrs
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Okay, so I'm not very good about noticing when I've got messages (just ask my mum). Finally did spot yours, though, Jodi. Wasn't expecting it, and you really didn't need to - but thank you. *grins*
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    163 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 63 / 100 / 37% / 2 hrs

part of Through the Spy Glass and Fortune's Folly
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    164 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 49 / 75 / 35% / 2 hours

Part of Luxe Kidswears

• Options
    edited September 2013
    164 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 49 / 75 / 35% / 2 hrs

part of Luxe Kidswears

Calling it an early night/morning/whatever. Later, y'all.
  • Options
    Whiteraven40Whiteraven40 Posts: 129 Member
    edited September 2013
    Finally caught up with over 30 pages of post's which I missed while working the past few days (horrid 12 hour shifts).

Pleased I've not missed anything else I wanted in the DD :)

As for the builds that have been posted as always they take my breath away such talented peeps on here.

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a great weekend.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    165) Pocketed Skirt / 51 / 75 / 32% / 2 hours

This was posted 13 minutes into the deal.

Part of Everyday Casual Chic and May 2011 Compilation

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Finally caught up with over 30 pages of post's which I missed while working the past few days (horrid 12 hour shifts).
    Hi Kim. Too bad we couldn't get paid to stalk the DD and to play the game. Work gets in the way of the Sims (and lots of other things too.)

• Options
    edited September 2013
    166 ) Let the sunshine in the window 58/100 42% 2 hours
    Part of Contemporary comfort living and June 2011 compilation
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    stelinhrtsstelinhrts Posts: 131 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Let the Sunshine In Window 58/100 42% 2 Hours
    Contemporary Comfort Living Set
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sheesh, I own nearly everything on this DD so far. :shock: I have been checking, but don't have much time to post lately.

Hi all! I hope you guys are well. I also love all the awesome builds and will be grabbing copies as soon as I get a chance to do so. :)

The countdown to becoming a grandma has begun...yikes...lol!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    I am glad you checked in and stopped to say hi. This is a very exciting time for you. Is your daughter's due date in early October? I saw a bumper sticker that said "If I had known grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first." I can't believe I have a grandson and he will be two in a few days.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Good morning everyone.

So I just want you to know that I think I have been spending too much time thinking about Sims 3. Last night I actually dreamed that I was a Sim, and what is worse is I dreamed I was a Sim living in IP, complete with all the lag. I kid you not, everything was slow and jerky and someone else was controlling me. I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Such a creepy nightmare.

Has anyone else ever dreamed about the Sims, please tell me I am not the only weirdo who does this type of stuff. :XD: Of course when I woke up in the middle of the night, and discovered I was not a Sim I had to check the daily deal, since I was up in the middle of the night anyway. Then I went back to sleep, woke up a few hours later and checked it again, bought the deal and fell back to sleep again, and woke up this morning to another deal that I needed. Seriously, I think my internal clock is now set to alert me to the daily deal or something, and that is probably... a bad... no never mind it's a good thing... right? Yeah a good thing, let's go with that. 8)

@Aleyn, I see you final went to get some sleep, I hope your dreams are better than mine were. You have really spoiled us, I have gotten a little lazy about posting the deal, because I know you have it under control. You are amazingly fast, and I am certain you have some ninja blood in you too. Thank you for all of your hard work!

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited September 2013
    LOL Alli! you poor thing :lol: Sometimes I have sim related dreams. But it generally involves me playing the game, not me inside the game.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    LOL Alli! you poor thing :lol: Sometimes I have sim related dreams. But it generally involves me playing the game, not me inside the game.

A playing the game dream could actually be fun, but I am glad I am not the only one who dreams of Sims 3. :) At least I have a new found respect for my Sims, I might think twice now, before using total annihilation on the paparazzi, oh who am I kidding, I love using total annihilation on paparazzi. :lol:
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited September 2013
    Me1620 wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    I am glad you checked in and stopped to say hi. This is a very exciting time for you. Is your daughter's due date in early October? I saw a bumper sticker that said "If I had known grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first." I can't believe I have a grandson and he will be two in a few days.

Hey, thanks for noticing me...lol! :wink: Actually my grandson was due on Sept 18, but he is being stubborn, just like a guy. He doesn't want to leave his nice, comfy place I guess. :lol: Since he is late and my daughter is getting tired of being pregnant and is worried about missing too much work, she is scheduled to go to the hospital on Thursday and they will induce labor, unless the kid decides he wants to enter the world before then.

It is very exciting indeed! Stressful as well because my daughter, with her A-type personality, cannot seem to relax and rest as much as her doctors want. If I had feet and ankles as swollen as hers, I would be more than happy to lie down with my feet up as much as possible. Congrats on your grandson entering that 'terrible two' stage! :wink:

@APotts, I haven't had any lately, but I have had dreams about being in the sim world, or about playing the sims, and have also awakened to have my first thought being about something sim-related. I have never allowed lag into my dreams though...lol! I suppose if we have to be addicted to something, this awesome game is one of the best addictions to have. 8)