Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Savvy Seller's Collection

I see this on my store page as a Premium Item, but can't figure out what set it come from?

Is this a new set?

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:69059

Comments

• Options
    hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 923 Member
    edited September 2013
    I just looked at the upcoming new town, and the Savvy Seller's Collection is included with it. I guess it will be available when the town comes available later this month. :) I was VERY interested in that set as well. Definitely getting the complete town set so this is included. :)
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited September 2013
    I just looked at the upcoming new town, and the Savvy Seller's Collection is included with it. I guess it will be available when the town comes available later this month. :) I was VERY interested in that set as well. Definitely getting the complete town set so this is included. :)

I see, I wondered what was going on, since I saw this new item, but couldn't find which set it went with listed. Thanks for explaining. It is kinda cool, makes me more interested in this new world.
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm wondering if we can set uniforms with this PC. I don't see it as an option...
  • Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm wondering if we can set uniforms with this PC. I don't see it as an option...

No uniform selection for this item.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Thank you, SimGuruCopeland, for answering my question and being a part of creating this fabulous world! :)
  • Options
    Andromache2013Andromache2013 Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys (especially SimsGuruCopeland)

I'm so sorry if this has been asked a million times already. I'm just wondering if the Savvy Seller's Collection will ever go up for individual purchase? Does anyone know?

• Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2013

But we could use the Stylist-booth, I guess. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013

I'm so sorry if this has been asked a million times already. I'm just wondering if the Savvy Seller's Collection will ever go up for individual purchase? Does anyone know?

I don't think that the Savvy Seller's Collection will ever be sold separately from Midnight Hollow. That is because the PC object that is sold with a store world never has been sold separately in the history of the Store. For example, the fountain of youth is only sold with Hidden Springs, the wishing well is only sold with Lucky Palms, the pizza oven is only sold with Monte Vista, etc.

The SimGurus have also stated that the gold-priced venue which will be sold with Midnight Hollow will also never be sold separately. So, it will be just like Aurora Skies and the learning center with the child PC items. You either buy the gold version world or you'll never have the extra gold PC objects.
  • Options
    Andromache2013Andromache2013 Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2013

I don't think that the Savvy Seller's Collection will ever be sold separately from Midnight Hollow. That is because the PC object that is sold with a store world never has been sold separately in the history of the Store. For example, the fountain of youth is only sold with Hidden Springs, the wishing well is only sold with Lucky Palms, the pizza oven is only sold with Monte Vista, etc.

The SimGurus have also stated that the gold-priced venue which will be sold with Midnight Hollow will also never be sold separately. So, it will be just like Aurora Skies and the learning center with the child PC items. You either buy the gold version world or you'll never have the extra gold PC objects.

Oh well... Thanks for answering my question, it's really appreciated. :)
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited September 2013

However ...

SimGuruTaterTot has said that the AS Early Learning Centre will be made available separately ... :thumbup:

I do not understand why they would deny us the ability to purchase these items.