Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Join the MOOvement Thursday September 5th!

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2013
    I can't wait! I'm so excited for these cows!!! I'm glad I wasn't going crazy and that hint really did mean MORE COWBELL! :lol::lol::lol:

BEST. HINT. EVER!

:lol:

I love how we can get chocolate and soya milk from them too! But I'm freaked out that it's called soy without the 'a'. :? :lol:
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited September 2013
    I was not on the farm animal bandwagon but...........total change of mind going on here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WfrobertsWfroberts Posts: 718 Member
    edited September 2013
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    O-M-G I have waited so loooooooooooooong for farm stuff
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks pretty neat.
  • Options
    BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2013
    OMG!! I can't wait this is something I've wanted since the beginning of Sims. I also would love to have some Pigs and would love to be able to really farm and how about ducks for our ponds. Now if we could just run a good business. Oh and let us not forget some Llamas.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Excited for the Cows and the interactions, regardless of how logical it is to feed chocolate and veggies to get chocolate milk and soy milk. :XD: :lol:

Guess that's the only way, must be those cows are genetically modified to do such things. :lol::lol:

*Stops shaking my cow and feeding her chocolate*

What's that about it not being logical? :shock:
  • Options
    mja017mja017 Posts: 289 New Member
    edited September 2013
    does anyone recognize the world this lot is placed in??

it looks too hilly to be riverview
  • Options
    MoonriseKingdomMoonriseKingdom Posts: 480 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sounds fun
    I just miss a farming world :(
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well, as there will be no Farming EP, because after the next EP, that's it, this is the next best thing! First the Country Living set with the chicken coop, now this! Thank you SO MUCH Store Team! Please keep the farming style stuff coming!
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2013
    Colour me happy :P Looks like I'm getting some cows to tip soon! Yippee:P I love the outdoor fun items the store has been coming out with as of late. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

28143531.jpg
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited September 2013
    6.jpg

Oh this set looks totally awesome!! :mrgreen: Wow!! The Milkin’ It Dairy Corral is so much better than I imagined... And I imagined some pretty wonderful things! :mrgreen:
    Squeeeee!!

I am very pleased with the large size of the cows enclosure :)
    Milking looks super fun :) I love the options for option of Soy Milk and Chocolate Milk :)
    Cow Tipping is fun, my Daughter has Sims 2 on DS and it allows you to tip cows in that game, it is good harmless fun, the cow just gets annoyed, gets up and walks away :lol: Be careful of cow pies?! Ooooooooo cow pies! Yucky and messy :lol:
    I love that our sims can improve their Logic skill by playing a game of Tic Tac Hoove - this looks so cool! :)

Wow store team - you have outdone yourselves this time :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am so happy - this is simply perfect for farms - thank you store team :D
    Here is my happy cow dance :D

Cow%20Dancing%20Animation.gif
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    ROTFLMAO
    > “Shaken, Not Churned” moodlet

Oh my poor cows, I am going to tip you for a milkshake. LOL! :lol:

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    MizzRoseBudMizzRoseBud Posts: 71 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have wanted farm animals for so long TS1, TS2 and TS3 ..... I was so pleased to hear that we got first chickens and now cows

and then I see cow tipping ... now that is disgusting. I can't believe that the SimGurus think that it is "a good deal of Fun" ... I don't think it is silly, it is just sick and sad!

Can't wait to see how the next animals, you present to us, have to suffer.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    mja017 wrote:
    does anyone recognize the world this lot is placed in??

it looks too hilly to be riverview

Looks like Riverview to me.

6.jpg

Screenshot-6-4.jpg

Screenshot-7-4.jpg

Screenshot-8-5.jpg

Screenshot-9-4.jpg

edit: yeah, I'm pretty sure about it. Look at the colour of the terrain paint, the white fence, and you can see the cypress trees in the last shot too.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm thinking it may be time to return to Riverview and start a farm! :)

or Monte Vista
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I have wanted farm animals for so long TS1, TS2 and TS3 ..... I was so pleased to hear that we got first chickens and now cows

and then I see cow tipping ... now that is disgusting. I can't believe that the SimGurus think that it is "a good deal of Fun" ... I don't think it is silly, it is just sick and sad!

Alan seems like an animal lover to me! He talks about his dog, empowers chickens, and told me off for requesting the bearskin rug. I don't like the cow tipping but I'm SURE the cow will get it's own back! :twisted:

Alan also tweeted:

'@swwSims @SimGuruTatertot Sometimes you tip the cow... sometimes the cow tips you.'

If it was the sims bullying the poor innocent cow, I'd be upset. But I have the feeling it won't be quite as one-sided as that.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited September 2013
    Anyone know how much it will cost?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    wrecktangularwrecktangular Posts: 185 New Member
    edited September 2013
    shouldnt it be "tic tac hoof" ?
    hoove is a horrible disease that cows get.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited September 2013

In real life you can not just go up to a cow and "Tip it", so no I don't have problem with it.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love how we can get chocolate and soya milk from them too! But I'm freaked out that it's called soy without the 'a'.

Hi, Cinder! Here in the U.S., it is usually called soy milk without the "a." In fact, I remember wondering on my last trip to the U.K. why I saw "soya" milk on the shelves. :wink: Since it is made from soybeans, I'm not sure why there is a difference between the U.K. and U.S. spelling; maybe it has something to do with original branding?

It's so funny, ridiculous and sim-typical to add the soy milk, chocolate milk and shake functions to this set. I love it, too! Alan's fab sense of humor really comes through with this one. :thumbup:

*Sigh* - Once again, I feel compelled to abandon my current sim families and builds to make a new one inspired by the latest shiny, shiny. This company really knows how to tap into people's inner ADD! :lol:

• Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited September 2013
    If it was the sims bullying the poor innocent cow, I'd be upset. But I have the feeling it won't be quite as one-sided as that.

Well, in real life you can't really tip a cow, but a lot of cows get injured by drunk idiots trying, so I can see where Rose is coming from. Not so much that it's one-sided or not, but just the notion of even putting it in the game is a bit off-putting to some people.
    It's funny that when it involves animals I usually do feel worse about it than when it's Sims. I sort of felt bad when my Gold Digger Sim set her husband on fire, but in a way I thought it was funny, too.
    However, I know that my Sims won't be tipping cows any time soon. There are just some things I don't allow. Gotta have standards. LOL!!

Oh, and by the way, samiam - in the UK (and most other countries)they're called soya beans, so that explains the difference.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    samiam662 wrote:
    I love how we can get chocolate and soya milk from them too! But I'm freaked out that it's called soy without the 'a'.

Hi, Cinder! Here in the U.S., it is usually called soy milk without the "a." In fact, I remember wondering on my last trip to the U.K. why I saw "soya" milk on the shelves. :wink: Since it is made from soybeans, I'm not sure why there is a difference between the U.K. and U.S. spelling; maybe it has something to do with original branding?

It's so funny, ridiculous and sim-typical to add the soy milk, chocolate milk and shake functions to this set. I love it, too! Alan's fab sense of humor really comes through with this one. :thumbup:

*Sigh* - Once again, I feel compelled to abandon my current sim families and builds to make a new one inspired by the latest shiny, shiny. This company really knows how to tap into people's inner ADD! :lol:

Hee hee! I get terribly distracted by store content too! This is me:

I'll just build this beach lot... OOOH! SHINEY GREENHOUSE ROOF PIECES??? :shock: Builds several lots that don't really need a greenhouse roof but I love it so much I just trick myself into believing it works*

I'll just play with this sim in Bridgeport... OOOH! SHINY-NOT-SO-SHINY CHICKEN COOP!!! *Places coop on several home lots and any other type of lot I happen to build including a festival lot, a castle and a campground*.

I'll just build this theatre... WAIT! THE STORE JUST RELEASED A SHINY THEATRE VENUE THAT FITS THE LOT EXACTLY! Hmmmm... what should I do now... :?

:lol:

That's weird about the soya milk! Why DO we call it soya? This weeks mystery is brought to you by the store team. :lol:
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited September 2013
    I assume clicking on the cow won't bring up the option for "Instant Hamburger", right? :?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    KarinL wrote:

Well, in real life you can't really tip a cow, but a lot of cows get injured by drunk idiots trying, so I can see where Rose is coming from. Not so much that it's one-sided or not, but just the notion of even putting it in the game is a bit off-putting to some people.
    It's funny that when it involves animals I usually do feel worse about it than when it's Sims. I sort of felt bad when my Gold Digger Sim set her husband on fire, but in a way I thought it was funny, too.
    However, I know that my Sims won't be tipping cows any time soon. There are just some things I don't allow. Gotta have standards. LOL!!

I won't be cow tipping either. I'm slightly concerned about zombies though. :? They're already obsessed with my chickens! :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimbolicSimbolic Posts: 925 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm going to sleep right now, just so it will feel like it's Wednesday sooner, because that will mean it is Thursday sooner & I CAN'T WAIT!

I am so happy we're getting these cows & that we can milk them :thumbup: