Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to bring back CASt.

How will I decorate without textures and colour? If you want to see CASt back in the game...sign here and tell all your friends.

Tweet from SimsVip who is one of the yibsims chosen to attend Gamescon.

cast_zpsb27d4da2.jpg~original

Comments

• Options
    DesiraiDesirai Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited August 2013
    We don't even know if it's gone..
    What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??
  • Options
    fabregas22fabregas22 Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2013
    I feel this forum is a bit petition crazy... I've seen about 4 different petitions today already.

Are they actually always effective or do people here just make a petition for everything haha?

Reminds me a bit of ninty fanboys (though I am sorta one myself) who petition for every third party game to come to the wii u.

• Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited August 2013
    fabregas22 wrote:
    I feel this forum is a bit petition crazy... I've seen about 4 different petitions today already.

Are they actually always effective or do people here just make a petition for everything haha?

Reminds me a bit of ninty fanboys (though I am sorta one myself) who petition for every third party game to come to the wii u.

A little? People will start petitions for getting out of bed next! :shock:

WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    aeval99aeval99 Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2013
    fabregas22 wrote:

Normally, I would agree with you. Petitions are a bit silly. However, since EA is still considering whether or not to include CASt in the base game, it's important to be heard.
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2013
    It hasn't been confirmed that CASt has been taken out of the sims 4, just that they are still deciding to add it to the game or not. For all we know they could have another idea that's similar to CASt but called something different, or was a little different to use. It seems like every day there is another silly petition. :roll:
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    Enjoji101Enjoji101 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed!!!

To the above poster who wasn't sure if CASt was gone - if EA are *still thinking* about putting CASt *in*, that means it isn't there now - which *to me* means at the moment it is gone. So I'm gonna sign this petition to help them make up their minds - bring it back, add it in, make it a sparkly tool - whatever. Just implement it!
  • Options
    HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited August 2013
    Better safe than sorry, so signed.
  • Options
    shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't usually take part in petitions but CASt is really something that most people cannot imagine the Sims without so I'm signing in as well.
  • Options
    BeASimmerBeASimmer Posts: 318 New Member
    edited August 2013
    CASt have had glowing reviews from everyone, fans and critics. So why in the world would they even consider to leave it out? Are they freakin' crazy? It was a big thing in Sims 3 and now they're not including it? It's one of most useful, creative tools in the game! Ughhhh :evil:
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2013
    BeASimmer wrote:
    CASt have had glowing reviews from everyone, fans and critics. So why in the world would they even consider to leave it out? Are they freakin' crazy? It was a big thing in Sims 3 and now they're not including it? It's one of most useful, creative tools in the game! Ughhhh :evil:

Who said they weren't including it?
    THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!

They are still discussing whether to implement it or not. :?
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    PlyPlay665PlyPlay665 Posts: 79 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't think the petition was really started because people think that as of right now there is a 100% chance of no CASt, but rather because they want to get the word out to EA that people want and would be angry if they did not put it. Obviously a choice has not been made yet, and the point of this petition is to sway EA into deciding to put it in rather than waiting or just scrapping the idea. So therefore, I sign this petition. Just to be safe.
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited August 2013
    I can't imagine they would leave out create a style. You can't create a sim without it after TS3. We've seen a tiny little bit of TS4, there's loads we don't know yet. Just be patient.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2013
    They are discussing whether or not to put CASt in??
    C'mon EA, put it in!!

Signed
  • Options
    DDOAndoraDDOAndora Posts: 245 Member
    edited August 2013
    What the scolders may not know is that EA posted on Mod the Sims. EA sent players HERE to post ideas and thoughts. EA does not view this area as a place for you to own. It is a place for all customers to post ideas and thoughts.

You can post an opposing view, you can not decide what can and can not be posted and who can and can not post. It is not your forum, it belongs to EA, not you.

EA says its not sure what the fans want, maybe if the same bunch did not litter posts with garbage, ideas would not be lost. EA said they did not know that fans wanted to have open venues. They are not sure we want CASt back. So they say. They send fans here.

If you do not like it take it up with EA. Or turn off your computer.

My vote bring it back.
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited August 2013
    Create-a-Style should definitely be added! Signed.
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed! I want CASt back in the game.
  • Options
    JackVerhaegJackVerhaeg Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed :)
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited August 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:
    BeASimmer wrote:

Who said they weren't including it?
    THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!

They are still discussing whether to implement it or not. :?

Then we still have a chance. Let's give them a little encouragement during their discussion process. (I live near Redwood Shores. Should I go lobby or picket on behalf of the simmers? - jk) :wink:

SIGNED

• Options
    AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed!
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Options
    simbilN99simbilN99 Posts: 273 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed :D
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    edited August 2013
    That is one of my favorite parts of S3. To color everything I want. the way I want. I sure hope they don't screw this up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it in the game.

BTW....
    SIGNED!!!! :D
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited August 2013
    Absolutely signed. CASt is a MUST have.
    sigg.gif

• Options
    mmmcheezy225mmmcheezy225 Posts: 631 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed!
  • Options
    Graceey_72Graceey_72 Posts: 678 New Member
    edited August 2013
    signed! Common EA everyone loves it.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed.

Not having CASt is a huge step backward. I can't even imagine why they thought we would want to go back to having a few color presets of everything. HECK NO!!!!! CASt is one of the best parts of Sims 3. I use it all the time! I can't imagine why they made Create a Sim better, but for some reason don't feel the need to have Create a Style at all? It doesn't even make sense to me. It shouldn't be "under consideration," it should have been a no-brainer.

They need to make Sims 4 BETTER than Sims 3, not worse. They need to give me an incentive to exchange Sims 3 for the New Shiny, not take away incentives.