Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Looks Better?

Comments

• Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sims will look a lot better once we have creators making Custom Content. Sims 2 and Sims 3 did not look as good at first until Custom Content was starting to release.

I am sure there will be at least a bit of a texture update by the time of TS4 release. It's still early stages. We have roughly around 6-10 months before release; that's if they were to release it in February or May of 2014 and we don't even know the release date, so it could be June or even August/September, if they push it back. And they have in the past.

If it gets pushed back to Fall they might as well make another sims 3 ep like the carnival or mountain vacation mentioned on the survey. I'm going to go crazy if it gets pushed back to fall. I'm already getting peps after seeing the info and pics.

And if they dont make anymore EP for Thesims3 after IntotheFuture??
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    lacombe305lacombe305 Posts: 113
    edited August 2013
    We don't know yet. However, we all know that EA likes to pull tricks when their big reveals are just around the corner. This is just probably to lower everyone's expectations to blow us all away at gamescom. You'll see ;D
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2013
    How many threads are you going to make?

:lol: I was thinking the same thing
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sims will look a lot better once we have creators making Custom Content. Sims 2 and Sims 3 did not look as good at first until Custom Content was starting to release.

I am sure there will be at least a bit of a texture update by the time of TS4 release. It's still early stages. We have roughly around 6-10 months before release; that's if they were to release it in February or May of 2014 and we don't even know the release date, so it could be June or even August/September, if they push it back. And they have in the past.

If it gets pushed back to Fall they might as well make another sims 3 ep like the carnival or mountain vacation mentioned on the survey. I'm going to go crazy if it gets pushed back to fall. I'm already getting peps after seeing the info and pics.

They won't make an EP if it gets pushed back to Fall CLP.
    After ITF, everyone that worked on ITF will move over to TS4. And, since it got pushed back that means more stuff has to be done;
    So, everyone apart from the Store Team will have to stick with working on TS4.

Into The Future is and always will be the last EP for The Sims 3. :[ :]
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited August 2013
    Edit: Given how quickly the mods got to the reply, I am seriously surprised it was not deleted.

Deleting it myself, as should have been done when the reply to it was dealt with.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    jus1nickiejus1nickie Posts: 360 Member
    edited August 2013
    Here is a more fair comparison. I like the TS4 sim expression and feeling to the sim. TS3 sim seems a bit stale to me like an android.

The sims 3
    the-sims-3-20080319115112599-000.jpg

The sims 4
    TS4_CAS_Womanblackcap.jpg
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2013
    DarkGamer7 wrote:
    Sims three sims look way better, for sure. Anyway OP, what CC skin is that? Because I really dig the fact that the guy actually has ni ppl es. :D Idc that that sounds odd.
    http://www.modthesims.info/d/493687
    Fordee09 wrote:
    You should see the chicks--
    Wait.
    Why am I even talking about this! :lol: XD
    I LOL'd.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    jus1nickie wrote:
    Here is a more fair comparison. I like the TS4 sim expression and feeling to the sim. TS3 sim seems a bit stale to me like an android.

They DO Act like Androids. :roll:
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    jvilla0713jvilla0713 Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2013
    Those skins and eyes don't look like EA's...
    2dkbxgx.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2013
    Male and female sims in the sims 4 seem to have prettier faces to me but with them not being in 3 d I don't know how hard it will be to create simselves.

I created my simself in the sims 3 but in 2 I wasn't able to.

Sims 3 has the advantage of graphics but sims 4 faces seem to be better looking both male and females.
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited August 2013
    TS3 pics are not cc free. You're using cc skins.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Wait while I take a picture with no CC. Drama llamas. :roll:

Calling you on pulling kindergarten crap is being a drama llama?

Cali, when your proctologist removes your head from where on your body you have rammed it, let me know. Until then, you have no idea how much of a spoiled little child you're acting like.
    I'm sick of you acting like you're smart and some almighty guru of the world. You don't know a thing about video games, about life or about anything. You are full of crap. Go and get a haircut and join a gym. And get off a kids forum when you're about 80.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2013
    Notice how the girl in the hat has a similar hat/hairstyle to one of the options in Sims 2. It was one of the few hair with hats options I actually used!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/scarjo_popcorn.gif[/img]
  • Options
    uberguy5uberguy5 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/scarjo_popcorn.gif[/img]
    yup.. this is gonna get good.

Cali.. That was really uncalled for.. even if it's sarcasm or a joke. Not cool.
  • Options
    DarkGamer7DarkGamer7 Posts: 308 Member
    edited August 2013
    DarkGamer7 wrote:
    Sims three sims look way better, for sure. Anyway OP, what CC skin is that? Because I really dig the fact that the guy actually has ni ppl es. :D Idc that that sounds odd.
    http://www.modthesims.info/d/493687
    Fordee09 wrote:
    You should see the chicks--
    Wait.
    Why am I even talking about this! :lol: XD
    I LOL'd.

I am into men, Fordee :lol: I don't really care about the women. And thanks Cali! wonder if I shall install this though :lol: don't want to drool all over the men.. The heck is wrong with me today
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    DarkGamer7 wrote:
    I am into men, Fordee :lol: I don't really care about the women. And thanks Cali! wonder if I shall install this though :lol: don't want to drool all over the men.. The heck is wrong with me today

Whatever floats your boat, gets your motor running e.t.c! We're all Gods' children, Sims' included. But,
    I have to say that the only man I am attracted to is myself. Darn, sometimes I just can't stop looking in a mirror. :lol:

Anyways, Yeah.
    CC Skins are nice. But, they are horrible when you are using a top that is a little lower then it should be. You're Sim will be walking around like some sleaze. :P
  • Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited August 2013
    That comparison on this page is much more fair.
    And proves (reading this Cali_Pier92) Sims 4 sims look so much better!

Watch now as Cali loads the "base game" sims with tons of make-up to make them look good.
  • Options
    PosterGirlPosterGirl Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2013
    I never liked the way TS3 sims looked with or without custom content, so I'm going to say the TS4 sims.

I already know I'll be using CC if I decide to purchase TS4. I'll withhold my final opinion until I see live gameplay with them in action.

Also, it doesn't help that the leaked pictures look like they are of low quality.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    --Looks at Thesims3 Pictures-

tumblr_m6a8u1nwvI1qiw0qyo1_500_large.gif
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited August 2013
    I actually prefer The Sims 4 sims. They look more.. simmy
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OP has been updated.
  • Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Even with the base game pics, still The Sims 4 looks better :lol:

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited August 2013
    Yuck, worse than I recalled.

TS4 for everything.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Watch now as Cali loads the "base game" sims with tons of make-up to make them look good.

24716560.jpg