Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mesa Grande. Redesigned and almost final!

I thought I'd start a new thread for Mesa Grande. So much has changed that it's almost a new world. I still need to place spawners and comb for mistakes and bugs but after that the world will be finished ready to be populated. I'd love to know what you think of it :mrgreen:

MesaGrande1_zpsf41e6e95.png

MesaGrande4_zpsa395c3cd.png

MesaGrande5_zps2409b6a1.png

MesaGrande2_zps2eb3c39d.png

MesaGrande3_zpsb0b9e81d.png

Comments

• Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited August 2013
    This looks so beautiful! I grew up out west :) I love western world. I will really enjoy this!
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited August 2013
    This is so beautiful! :D
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it looks lovely. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    aaronrogers8i3aaronrogers8i3 Posts: 555 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks! It's based on a town in Arizona called Sedona. I really like the colors of the the place and thought that it was something that hasn't been done in a world yet. More pics coming soonn :D
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love it, looking forward to more pictures.
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited August 2013
    Could you post some pics in the fall?
  • Options
    starzgirl1starzgirl1 Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for leaving the same type of mountains, because they were awesome! It's looking great, I love the new waterfall :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Some stunning fall colors. The red tree is a new type called the Simoran Ash. I made it turn a bright red in fall to contrast with the oranges of the other new tree the White Oak.

MGFall2_zps4fa24f4d.png

MGFall1_zps6d67fbf9.png

MGFall4_zps612dd7b2.png

MGFall5_zps19cd8ceb.png

MGFall3_zps8d896268.png
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited August 2013
    I´ve been playing your old version, it is so pretty, waiting to get this beautifull update. Thankyou very much.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks junceda. The new world is even prettier!
    Really looking forward to releasing it. Almost done making sims. Here's one of the richer sims outside JCN Corporation.

Vince_zps92a0c8a2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Been super busy moving homes but still managed find a little bit of time to do my world.

I'm having a problem with populating my world. All sims have been imported now but their relationships and marriage statuses refuse to save whenever I leave edit-in-game. I'm using Nraas Master controller so if anybody knows why this is happening I'd really appreciate the help.

In the meantime, heres a pic of the criminal building as it currently stands.

CriminalMG_zpsbcd826dc.png

• Options
    xx742sxx742s Posts: 1 New Member
    where is the download link :)
  • Options
    AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    xx742s wrote: »
    where is the download link :)

If you visit the OPs CAW blog http://createaworldblog.tumblr.com/ you will find the download link there :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited March 2015
    What stuff packs,worlds and expasion packs did you use? Why i ask is i do not have all of them and this world looks so awesome i want to upload it as well. :)
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Its beautiful and I love the fall its my favorite season. Is the world ready for download? and what EPs & SPs and worlds did you use?
  • Options
    SimiiraeSimiirae Posts: 8 New Member
    I rarely if ever post on the Sims Forums but I have to say that your Mesa Grande world is just amazing. I've been trying to create a world, and redesign Sunset Valley and always ended up getting frustrated and would just stop playing my Sims game. But your world is just everything I'd been wanting in a Sims 3 world. The design is beautiful. The lot layouts/placements are awesome and the intricate details in all of your custom buildings are phenomenal. Instead of spending days to months trying to rebuild and redesign a world to my liking all I have to do is make a few custom late night themed lots that match the worlds decor and a laundromat and BAM instant ability to play. So thank you so so so much for having created this world.
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Wow, this world is beautiful! Heh, it almost reminds me of Apaloosa Plains a little.