The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear Devs, Thank you!

I want to say thanks for all your hard work on the ITF EP. It looks great.

I really do want this EP. :mrgreen:

I see so many ways I can play this EP..and since I am a huge SciFi junky...I see I will love the trams, the Plumbbots, and the glass ceilings and floors, and so much more.

Not only will I be able to play out my fantasy of another Doctor Who saga.. :lol: but I see many objects in the next EP that will work well when I decide to rebuild my Enterprise for my Star Trek Sims (which I haven't done yet in TS3) from TS2 amd my Jules Vern stories.

I may not 'write' stories anymore in Sims' games but I love to play them out in my head, when I am able to play games, (just ignore that) but thank you..your vision into the future is pretty cool..

And Ryan, yes, it is awesome.. :mrgreen: and no other word fits. :wink:

Just one thing, I really hope you guys would put up a list of all the new objects etc. in the last EP. (here on this site) like in the good ole days..so we know what is new and what is in it...it's hard to grasp all the new gameplay and objects in an EP when there really isn't an official list anymore on this site, is there? like we used to have on TS2..and the way it is done in the TS3 Store or something.

Maybe a thought for TS4's EPs, too..I used to love viewing all the new stuff it made me want to rush out and buy it...pictures speak a thousand words..

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    thanku from my bottom of my simbot heart! :) Lol! even though I love ALL the ep's/sp's, this would be an extra cool ep! :)
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yes this expansion looks great. :D
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yes thank you so much! I love everything sci-fi and high-tech! The Plumbots and new futuristic objects look fantastic!
    Sig.png
  • Options
    SimGuruConnicusSimGuruConnicus Posts: 73
    edited July 2013
    Aww Guys! You're all so sweet! I'm excited for it to come out and see all the creativity it sparks with you wonderful fans! Don't miss the live broadcast tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/events/684300628263210/?ref=22
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited July 2013
    It definitely does look interesting. A good wrap up to an excellent game.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm a huge sci-fi junky Doctor Who fan also and Woooo! I'm excited, so yes, thank-you! I have wanted this EP forever!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited July 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    I want to say thanks for all your hard work on the ITF EP. It looks great.

I really do want this EP. :mrgreen:

I see so many ways I can play this EP..and since I am a huge SciFi junky...I see I will love the trams, the Plumbbots, and the glass ceilings and floors, and so much more.

Not only will I be able to play out my fantasy of another Doctor Who saga.. :lol: but I see many objects in the next EP that will work well when I decide to rebuild my Enterprise for my Star Trek Sims (which I haven't done yet in TS3) from TS2 amd my Jules Vern stories.

I may not 'write' stories anymore in Sims' games but I love to play them out in my head, when I am able to play games, (just ignore that) but thank you..your vision into the future is pretty cool..

And Ryan, yes, it is awesome.. :mrgreen: and no other word fits. :wink:

Just one thing, I really hope you guys would put up a list of all the new objects etc. in the last EP. (here on this site) like in the good ole days..so we know what is new and what is in it...it's hard to grasp all the new gameplay and objects in an EP when there really isn't an official list anymore on this site, is there? like we used to have on TS2..and the way it is done in the TS3 Store or something.

Maybe a thought for TS4's EPs, too..I used to love viewing all the new stuff it made me want to rush out and buy it...pictures speak a thousand words..

Don't forget it also adds glass walls as well. That was mentioned in the press release.
  • Options
    YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    edited July 2013
    Agreed! I love that these last 2 EPs have been completely new and all their own. It makes them so much more exciting to me. :D
  • Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    edited July 2013
    This expansion pack looks awesome! I'm so pre-ordering it now, I love the flying cars and stuff. I'm already a sci-fi nerd so it's up my alley.