Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † SIGN UPS OPEN~!!

Comments

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2013
    MiataPlay wrote:
    I really want to do this and I think I will but I must worn everyone...I SUCK AT POERTY! :oops: Which means I need to do this so I can improve my writing!....bla bla...I love this contest soo much! :P

Yay, join!! Lol, no one can suck at poetry. Poetry is simply a few emotions and words brought together to emphasize your feelings and sorrow in an expressive way :) Poetry isn't really something you can be forced upon (like pressured) but it'll come naturally ^_^ Naturally to the point where you keep pouring out your emotions into the words your writing >_< Just don't go way way way overboard lol, happens to me alot D:
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited July 2013
    beep
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    beep2
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh No ! I just realised you've been calling for me, well...

I thought I'd already told you this but i had to re-install my game and by backup files had corrupted so I no longer have my model, do I have enough time to redo? Or are sign up's over ?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:

Yey :mrgreen: I'm more experienced now anyway and my graphics are better so it may be for the best :D
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2013
    Name: Miataplay
    Models Name: Jenny Redder
    Musical Instrument:Cello/Bass
    Style:Romantic Gothic.
    Bio:Jennifer Redder was born to a vampire father and human mother. She finds herself struggling constantly to balance her humans needs with the blood lust hunger that runs through her veins. Her only source of complete peace lies within the deep sultry sound of her beloved bass...a gift given to her the day she was born by one of the clan leaders of her fathers vamp family.
    Through the decades she grew to master the beautiful deep melodic sounds of the cello...Little did she know that the vamp that had given her this cello had also cursed it with a love spell...Only her true love would hear a song hidden deep within the strings of the cello when she played...Jenny has commitment issues...This should be interesting.

Head shot.
    2vbkihd.jpg

Body shot.
    2r60arm.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    thats great miata! :}
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :P Thank you! I'm so excited, working on the screenshot that goes with a poem today! The black background on the head shot came out too textured...I need to change that too if that is o.k.? :roll: OK so I read that sign ups are still going on so I will redo the black background on the head shot! Yippee!! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey Ninja,

Just about to go in game and was wondering if you'd happen to have the link lying round for the skin you use, it's gorgeous and I'd love to use it on my future sims if that'd be okay :D If you don't have the link that's fine :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey Ninja,

Just about to go in game and was wondering if you'd happen to have the link lying round for the skin you use, it's gorgeous and I'd love to use it on my future sims if that'd be okay :D If you don't have the link that's fine :mrgreen:

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-skin-fm2-0/

I use the a and b skins there
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    MiataPlay wrote:
    :P Thank you! I'm so excited, working on the screenshot that goes with a poem today! The black background on the head shot came out too textured...I need to change that too if that is o.k.? :roll: OK so I read that sign ups are still going on so I will redo the black background on the head shot! Yippee!! :D

well i was gonna re-cover the black backgrounds on them all but if you want to -redo its ok
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    Hey Ninja,

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-skin-fm2-0/

I use the a and b skins there

Thank you so much, going in game to create my model now :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013

well i was gonna re-cover the black backgrounds on them all but if you want to -redo its ok

:-)I changed my mind in that case! Everything stays as is. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    beep
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :}
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    MiataPlay wrote:
    I really want to do this and I think I will but I must worn everyone...I SUCK AT POERTY! :oops: Which means I need to do this so I can improve my writing!....bla bla...I love this contest soo much! :P

Yay, join!! Lol, no one can suck at poetry. Poetry is simply a few emotions and words brought together to emphasize your feelings and sorrow in an expressive way :) Poetry isn't really something you can be forced upon (like pressured) but it'll come naturally ^_^ Naturally to the point where you keep pouring out your emotions into the words your writing >_< Just don't go way way way overboard lol, happens to me alot D:
    ....oh yeah :-P Get ready for some drippy cheesiness...just kidding....I hope :oops:
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited July 2013
    BUMP.

I miss this, can we start already?-.-
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    OogieBoogieStixxOogieBoogieStixx Posts: 377 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi there, could you maybe reserve a spot for me?
    Thanks.^.^.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi there, could you maybe reserve a spot for me?
    Thanks.^.^.

yes :}
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    beep
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    beep1
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    SimstrocitySimstrocity Posts: 78 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Sorry Ninja but I will be dropping out of the comp! Sorry for the inconvenience Dx
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Why so?
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    SimstrocitySimstrocity Posts: 78 New Member
    edited July 2013
    @Ninjahawkz: Well, I've actually been dropping a lot of comps due to the assignments feeling more of a chore than actual amusement...and I'd rather not hand in low-quality material! Sorry :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top