Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Of Fantasy~Light Edition-Cycle 1- WINNER ANNOUNCED! CONGRATULATIONS :D

Comments

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2013
    YangYin256 wrote:
    Why didn't I get scores? Were you unable to judge my image? Because I just went to the Unbound thread, and my image is gone.

Sorry your score is up. However you do not have a placement. I'm sure that your somewhere in the middle, we had a few problems with the scoring so I had trouble placing it. I knew a model was missing in there. Thanks for telling me! I'm so sorry about this :/
  • Options
    YangYin256YangYin256 Posts: 150
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    YangYin256 wrote:
    Why didn't I get scores? Were you unable to judge my image? Because I just went to the Unbound thread, and my image is gone.

Sorry your score is up. However you do not have a placement. I'm sure that your somewhere in the middle, we had a few problems with the scoring so I had trouble placing it. I knew a model was missing in there. Thanks for telling me! I'm so sorry about this :/

It's okay. And about her being far away, I posted the full-sized image on Unbound, but it's gone. I'm not sure if I should be saying this or not, but someone hacked my Unbound account, and I guess the hacker removed it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    YangYin256 wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    YangYin256 wrote:

It's okay. And about her being far away, I posted the full-sized image on Unbound, but it's gone. I'm not sure if I should be saying this or not, but someone hacked my Unbound account, and I guess the hacker removed it.

Oh sorry, I didn't really look on Unbound too much because I tend to stay away from there now. Not sure if I'll ever go back... But, if someone did hack your account you should really report it.
  • Options
    YangYin256YangYin256 Posts: 150
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    YangYin256 wrote:
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    YangYin256 wrote:

Oh sorry, I didn't really look on Unbound too much because I tend to stay away from there now. Not sure if I'll ever go back... But, if someone did hack your account you should really report it.

It's okay, I usually stay on the Officials, too.

And by the way, congratulations, Tetro! Your picture is really cute, and I love the atmosphere.
  • Options
    AlouetteDunsmoreAlouetteDunsmore Posts: 260 Member
    edited July 2013
    Than you for the score, but there is one thing I'd like to bring to attention. You said her oufit wasn't natury/fantasy enough, but it is bark skin textured on the bare parts, and the rest is made of leaves and it IS green, like you suggested it should be in your score... Just wondering if you were looking at another picture while scoring that part... Also my picture didn't get squished at all when I was cropping it, and it hasn't be resized at all, soo... I understand that there isn't much going on in the picture and accept that part, but some of my score's comments seem to be directed at a different picture...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Than you for the score, but there is one thing I'd like to bring to attention. You said her oufit wasn't natury/fantasy enough, but it is bark skin textured on the bare parts, and the rest is made of leaves and it IS green, like you suggested it should be in your score... Just wondering if you were looking at another picture while scoring that part... Also my picture didn't get squished at all when I was cropping it, and it hasn't be resized at all, soo... I understand that there isn't much going on in the picture and accept that part, but some of my score's comments seem to be directed at a different picture...

I'm sorry. There's been a big mix up when I organized the scores. Just ignore this for now. It's only the first assignment and hopefully the scores won't be messed up next time. Sorry about this inconvenience!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I'm sorry. There's been a big mix up when I organized the scores. Just ignore this for now. It's only the first assignment and hopefully the scores won't be messed up next time. Sorry about this inconvenience!

I understand I was just a bit confused there for a minute... Lolz. Thank you for not being offended by my comments. :) I have been told I come across as a bit passive aggressive. Probably the reason my tribal name is Gentle Storm. XD
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

I understand I was just a bit confused there for a minute... Lolz. Thank you for not being offended by my comments. :) I have been told I come across as a bit passive aggressive. Probably the reason my tribal name is Gentle Storm. XD

Hehe, no worries! I rarely get offended, because everyone's entitled to their own opinion and everyone deserves an explanation ^-^ So no worries there :3 Again.. I'm so so so sorry about the mix-up!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    No problem. I just like to know what I've done wrong so I can improve on it. :)
  • Options
    TetroFreak73TetroFreak73 Posts: 371 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks Yangyin! I thought the background of your picture was really pretty :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ebonyiebonyi Posts: 319 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you so much for the scores! :mrgreen: I'll definitely work on drawing attention to Agraciana.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ebonyi wrote:
    Thank you so much for the scores! :mrgreen: I'll definitely work on drawing attention to Agraciana.

Thanks for checking in ^-^
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Er... *pokes front page* your pictures are broken...
  • Options
    BlackStar42BlackStar42 Posts: 451 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Checking in. Thanks for the feedback. I do have the extra item slot thing I just didn't think to use it. Silly me. (:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Assignment 2! :D

Screenshot-20_zps33d4215b.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Er... *pokes front page* your pictures are broken...

Yea I'm aware... :cry:

Photobucket is being really ridiculous right now so bare with it for atleast 10 days and the photos will be restored. Sorry about this!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Assignment 2! :D

Screenshot-20_zps33d4215b.jpg

It looks great! I'm starting to remember the names of the models now XD I'll have to replace these photos tonight too. Sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'd love to see some mermaids in this assignment :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

Dang... I didn't know that was allowed. I thought they had to stay elves/fairies. She's even a mermaid in game as of last week, I've been removing her leg scales for the comp... *sigh*
  • Options
    jodeuspjodeusp Posts: 205 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

awww I have IP and would love to show off, but I already took some non-mermaid shots!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Remember any type of editing is allowed so you can edit the mermaid tails into the image or just try something new :)
  • Options
    MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited July 2013
    Angel, Im sooo sorry but (as you've probably already figured) i have to pull myself as a judge. :( I totally owe you!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    Angel, Im sooo sorry but (as you've probably already figured) i have to pull myself as a judge. :( I totally owe you!

It's alright MissBrite :) (that rhymed XD) Things happen so no worries at all :)
  • Options
    gymmonkey007gymmonkey007 Posts: 727 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi guys ): First off I'm sorry for not getting my assignment turned in. I recently left this community due to the fact that I was sick and tired of people plagiarizing my creations and uploading them as their own. It even went as far as Instagram. It hurts me that the Sims Administrators did nothing and therefor have lost me as a regular. I've moved to tumblr if anyone wants to stay in touch!
    I should've said something sooner but I couldn't even bring myself to log in here. I was just too disappointed in people.
    This seemed like an amazing comp and I would've loved to be in it (:
    Anyways, I hope everything turns out good for you guys and good luck! (:
    -Fannie ♥