Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG NEW PICTURES???

Comments

• Options
    MihajloStasukMihajloStasuk Posts: 52
    edited July 2013
    I saw that pic two years ago...
    Soooo FAKE!!!
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited July 2013
    That is definitely most likely the game called Let's Golf 3D and not The Sims 4

Edit: SP
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow, the grass looks incredible! Better than most games that are out today!
    It isn't at all unusual for golf games. I saw something like this in a PC golf game years ago.

I am sure that the picture is from a golf game. It seems that the top of the picture has been cut away to remove the information which would have made it easy for us to identify the golf game.
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Theyre... cute? I guess. I hope this is fake. lol
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited July 2013
    Valandis wrote:
    That is made in either Carrara or DAZ Studio. :lol:

Could be, although you'd think the grass would look better if it were from either of these programs.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    aditya2333aditya2333 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited July 2013
    aditya2333 wrote:
    i hope not! :shock:
    the graphics suck and the sims look terribly childish!
    i hope Ea didn't take" going back to the roots" too literally...these sims look worse than than the ones we had in sims 1 and 2!!

What? They look nothing like either of them... maybe a little TS1-ish but they're definitely more cartooney... in other words, they're shorter and bigger headed. :lol:

I refuse to believe anything I see though until it is confirmed by EA. Only then shall I proceed to throw a fit if they look anything remotely like this.

Yes i know they don't look like the one's in sims 1 and 2. They are definitely much more cartooney. :( what i meant is that i hope they don't end up looking WORSE than the sims we had in sims 1 and 2 ( which according to me looked pretty bad ) :-)
  • Options
    carmenscratchcarmenscratch Posts: 58
    edited July 2013
    if this is what the sims look like in 4, i'm not buying it.. i'll stick with 3.. or quit playing..lol
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm cracking up! If these are real, EA is going to lose their big money maker! :lol:
    (It just cant be!) :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, if that were sims 4, I'd be done now. The person in charge of such a debacle would need to be whipped with wet noddle, then fired.....out of a cannon.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    AdventurousPairAdventurousPair Posts: 1,775 New Member
    edited July 2013
    That's more than likely not legit. I'm anticipating 8/20-23!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    people like to believe anything related to sims 4, why don't we ALL wait until August for the REAl thing and not post stupid pictures that may be Sims 4, when it is NOT sims 4!!!, seriously!!! get over it, and wait until August!
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited July 2013
    9205195825_374784be76.jpg

In all seriousness, that art style looks really familiar. Maybe I'm thinking of Hot Shots Golf, they kind of look like that. Makes me wish I had a copy of the PS3 version...
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited July 2013
    people like to believe anything related to sims 4, why don't we ALL wait until August for the REAl thing and not post stupid pictures that may be Sims 4, when it is NOT sims 4!!!, seriously!!! get over it, and wait until August!

Amen to this!!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    kandykutekandykute Posts: 961 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ew....no.
  • Options
    aditya2333aditya2333 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited July 2013

if you find it so "stupid " then why do you waste your time posting on a thread that ****** you off so much :roll:
    lol strange
    anyway....there's no harm in speculation. everyone knows that we wont get any definitive information before aug 20. but there's no harm in having a good laugh at some of the pics that are posted till then ....seriously!!!! get over it :shock:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    aditya2333 wrote:

if you find it so "stupid " then why do you waste your time posting on a thread that ****** you off so much :roll:
    lol strange
    anyway....there's no harm in speculation. everyone knows that we wont get any definitive information before aug 20. but there's no harm in having a good laugh at some of the pics that are posted till then ....seriously!!!! get over it :shock:

My mother's friend died from complications related to speculation. You see, he took out a loan from this guy parked in a van. He invested in some highly volatile corn futures. He figured that the spring floods would wipe out the majority of the crops, and that the price of corn would skyrocket. Alas, it was a moderate Spring, and corn yields went through the roof. When he couldn't pay the guy, he was fitted for concrete shoes and tossed in the river. Fair warning to you all: speculation can kill!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Double post
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2013
    OK guys, OP here... so i did a little extra research on these pics and their actually from Cities XL 2013, i dont know how i didnt realize it because i love that game... and no its def not a golf game lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    OK guys, OP here... so i did a little extra research on these pics and their actually from Cities XL 2013, i dont know how i didnt realize it because i love that game... and no its def not a golf game lol.

Its really a 2013 game? The graphics are terrible lol. Maybe whoever took it had the settings on low.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh man...AHHHH!! Them faces on them picture are STRAIGHT OUT OF A HORRIR MOVIE! :shock: *cringes* NO SLEEP FOR ME TONIGHT!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2013
    I sure hope that this is not what the sims 4 sims will look like, they look cartooney, also a little like the sims online game on facebook I think it is called sims social and it looks like a comic book sim game.
    i would not buy this if it is the sims 4
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited July 2013
    I've just taken a vow not to look at any of these "leaks" anymore. Most are fake. August isn't that far away and we'll probably start getting more official information as we go along from there.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited July 2013

Its really a 2013 game? The graphics are terrible lol. Maybe whoever took it had the settings on low.

It's a city sim like SimCity and you generally don't get that close to the people walking around your city. :wink: Cities XL is a beautiful game.

9213745778_d7635757d2_c.jpg

9210979731_c4ce495e27_c.jpg
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Evalen wrote:
    I sure hope that this is not what the sims 4 sims will look like, they look cartooney, also a little like the sims online game on facebook I think it is called sims social and it looks like a comic book sim game.
    i would not buy this if it is the sims 4

A few people want it too look like this. But I'm with you, I'd steer clear of such a train wreck. I don't think even EA would bork it up this bad.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013

It's a city sim like SimCity and you generally don't get that close to the people walking around your city. :wink: Cities XL is a beautiful game.

9213745778_d7635757d2_c.jpg

9210979731_c4ce495e27_c.jpg

Wow they are beautiful.
    WLfAA9V.png