Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looks can kill-Sims 3 Modelling Comp- Scoring in proccess

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlackStar42BlackStar42 Posts: 451 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Haha... I'll try! ;) I guess it's a vacation. It's actually a funny story. My grandpa is this 95 year old man who is stubborn. Like.... Really stubborn. He had a very small stroke the other day, nothing bad, he called his daughter and fought with her about what he should do. He just wanted to stay at home! Goodness. He does stuff like this all the time. He actually is blind in one eye because he is to stubborn to go to a doctor about it. So we are taking a "vacation" (18 hour drive) to knock some sense into him! He lives all alone and refuses to go to a home, and he is to stubborn to press the 911 emergency button around his neck when he falls and can't get up. He just sits and waits for someone to check in on him! He's crazy!! Haha!

Anyways, that's my story. :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh goodness!! I'm so sorry to hear this. I do hope he listens to you. And I'm sure he'll be glad to see you. It's so important to have people who love you around you at times like this. Good luck. My thoughts are with you and your grandpa xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    alfher1275alfher1275 Posts: 288 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm actually glad that I'm not the only one who still needs to turn in their assignment.

I'm really busy this month cause of summer school T_T (SUMMER SCHOOL HAS RUINED EVERYTHING)

I promise I'll get the assignment done before June 30th. :)
    merc-with-a-heart-ryan-reynolds-trick-or-treats-as-deadpool-and-ended-up-hanging-out-with-691751.gif
    Deadpool will never fail to amuse me.
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited June 2013
    :), ill update the front page later today. its finally school holidays! but unfortauntly its oneof the coldest days northern queensland has had in quite a while, but im not that cold
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump, assesments are due on the 3oth of this month
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey, Halo! I am going on a very short vacation in a week. I will have internet access but I will not be able to play in game. Seeing as your assignments for this contest take me the longest, and I don't want to be swamped when I come back, I was wondering if I could get the next assignment early. (This is finger crossing I don't get eliminated. But you know, just in case) If you could PM over Unbound that would be awesome! I'm really sorry for any inconvenience. It's kind of an impromptu trip...

Hey Halo, did you see this?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yep, i did, ill send you it soon
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm sorry.

I need to drop out of the Modeling Comp. I have a really busy week since I'm saving up for Island Paradise. Also, my grandma has skin cancer and I have to take care of her when my parents are out of the house. They are out of the house... a LOT due to work at night and day.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you understand.
    merc-with-a-heart-ryan-reynolds-trick-or-treats-as-deadpool-and-ended-up-hanging-out-with-691751.gif
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited June 2013
    :}
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    O_o
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2013
    I apologise for my timing but I too am going to have to drop out. I'm having some personal issues and I'm going to be uninstalling my games for quite a while. Best of luck to the remaining contestants xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    BellaBear1223BellaBear1223 Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm sorry for my timing but I'm really really sorry...but I am going to have to drop out of this competition as well. I hope you understand and Good luck to the rest of the contestants...
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh no... :cry: Everyone is dropping. Well things happen, you will all be missed for sure!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Im not dropping
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2013
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    Im not dropping

*tackles* No! You are staying... forever.... ! :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :(, sorry ive been absent everyone. Judging will start soon
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump? ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I know I've dropped but I came to check how's it going here. :D