Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** WINNER- WINNER ** Want to win BARNACLE BAY?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi, could you please take me out of the lottery cause i got lucky and won the world in another lottery. thank you ;)

Just in case jaja
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    michjoy7michjoy7 Posts: 194 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is a cool idea! Thanks for hosting!

My birthday is 5/19
  • Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    June 22 :D

YOU WON!!!

Yesterday was my birthday. My family surprised me and took me out to a big dinner and I missed the 5:00PM announcement deadline - sorry.

However, I have posted the code on your page!

Thank you to all those that gave me your dates. Be on the look out now for my free copy of ISLAND PARADISE. I will be posting that contest later today : It's a Limited Edition : Disc that I will mail to the winner.

I just need to think of a content, now that you all know my birthdate!
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats Pandaprincess89!

Happy Belated Birthday extremeasaur! I'm glad you had an awesome birthday :D

Edit: oopsie I forgot to say thank you for hosting this contest
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited June 2013

YOU WON!!!

Yesterday was my birthday. My family surprised me and took me out to a big dinner and I missed the 5:00PM announcement deadline - sorry.

Thank you to all those that gave me your dates. Be on the look out now for my free copy of ISLAND PARADISE. I will be posting that contest later today : It's a Limited Edition : Disc that I will mail to the winner.

First of all thank you for hosting and congratz to the winner!

I just want to point out that sharing the code on mypage might not be the best way if you want a specific person to get it. Because other people (depending on your privacy settings, sometimes even non-friends) can view your mypage and so other people who see the message can use the code before the person it's meant for will.

Edit: And I was just wondering did you eventually did a random draw for the winner or did Pandaprincess win because she guessed your birthday? Just asking this because you mention your birthday was yesterday and the post was on the 29th so you birthday would be 28th of June then (and not the 22nd which panda guessed)? Happy Birtday BTW and again this is very nice and generous of you and this above is just my curiosity :D
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, lucky! Happy belated B-day to the OP and the winner. :)
  • Options
    BambiScott5BambiScott5 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2013
    Jan 18th
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited June 2013
    My birthday is 19th February
  • Options
    pandaprincess89pandaprincess89 Posts: 73 New Member
    edited July 2013

YOU WON!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm not sure how I look on my page? It doesn't show that I have any messages, so I'm a little confused haha. :)
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited July 2013

YOU WON!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm not sure how I look on my page? It doesn't show that I have any messages, so I'm a little confused haha. :)

ok wow, I hope no one used it :?
    if you go in game (idk how else to do this) and log in and connect to the internet when you load a game and the blue box pops up with your picture, click on the view profile page and go to the 3rd tab(click on) the box with the icon of just one person (with hands on waist) on it. This will show you your page with just your posts and the posts people have left on your mypage, it goes back pretty far so you should be able to see it if she actually put it there.
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited July 2013
    bump for the winner to see what I wrote
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited July 2013

If you go to your MyPage (here and not in game) you see there is a grey bar that says show posts from? Click the down arrow and it says All Activity, My Activity and Other Activity? Select My Activity and then click the go button on the right. All the messages to you and your friends will become visible to you. You can reply to who you like and then after that you do the same steps again, but click on All Activity and then the Go button and it will be back to the way it was before. :D

I hope I helped some. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    pandaprincess89pandaprincess89 Posts: 73 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you to those that helped me. Unfortunately someone thought it would be cool to steal a code that I won. I'm super bummed right noe that someone would do that to me :( Oh well. ..