Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Sims 3 Expansion pack?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    kindacatskindacats Posts: 5
    edited March 2013
    Well, i would have to say University. :thumbup:
    I love how you can go to school & get an education.
    second would be Ambitions. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited March 2013
    Supernatural is my favorite. Seasons coming in at a close second.
  • Options
    alexbach3alexbach3 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I am wondering the favourite Expansion Pack is in your opinion :)
    My favourites are Seasons, Generations and Supernatural

Seasons
    Allows you to enjoy every season with Halloween, Summer holiday, Valentine's day and christmas! It also has aliens and slow dancing + :wink:

Generations
    Allows you to have more fun with each generation. Toddlers have more toys etc, kids have costumes and bunk beds and playgrounds, teens have pranks, prom, graduation day, adults have new wooHoo locations, wedding accesories, prams and elders have canes and can brag about their grandkids

Supernatural
    allows you to make ghosts, fairies, witches, vampires and werewolves. Has lots of clothes and hair. Check out LGR on youtube for epic sims reviews
  • Options
    missmokroprase04missmokroprase04 Posts: 37
    edited June 2013
    1. Island Paradise!
    2. University Life
    3. Seasons

I have all EP and SP and those are my top 3 favourite!
  • Options
    SIMAddict211SIMAddict211 Posts: 134 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Hands down the best EP is seasons! because it adds real life elements like snow and rain i love rain in the sims3 :lol: and also because you get sim holidays like spooky day and snow flake day and around snowflake day your sim can get bonuses. I also love the furniture and other decor items that are included.
  • Options
    AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love University Life. Seriously, all of the new interactions kick butt.
  • Options
    parto12parto12 Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    I would say late night
  • Options
    LeoFelineKatLeoFelineKat Posts: 26 New Member
    edited August 2014
    '
    Post edited by LeoFelineKat on
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    Have I replied?

Anyhoo... World Adventures is my favourite! I love the tombs, the different locations, learning new cultures and skills! I love everything about it!

Then I like Seasons purely because of the way the weather gives a different feel to the worlds.

I'd love a combined kind of e.p for TS4 more like the TS1 and TS2 Vacations and Bon Voyage, where you get to take a family vacation to places with a strong distinctive culture. With different environments like a hot place (like Sunlit Tides, who doesn't love tiki and hula right?), a cold snowy place (a mountain ski resort?) and then maybe a cultural European place like Monte Vista or Champs Les Sims. I'm greedy though so I liked the Egyptian and Asian worlds! I can't get enough variety!!! :lol:

My least favourite was Generations because I just felt it was a really watered down e.p. It was lacking in careers, skills and just... gameplay. It was frustrating that we got stuff like the boarding school instead of the private school and I just felt like the stuff should have been part of other expansions like uni life.

My favourite TS2 expansions were OFB and Freetime because I liked the combo of making stuff and selling it.

Generally, what I like is strong themes and plenty of challenges: like new careers, skill and stuff to collect or grow or investigate. I like sandbox, open gameplay but I like to have challenges there if I want them. :lol::D
  • Options
    roboriguyroboriguy Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    i like pets :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    edited April 2014
    OMG I don't know what me or my Sims would do without World Adventures especially the ones in the medical career! My Sims about work themselves to death and they and I need a break so I'm glad to have WA. I have yet to get the Night Life Expansion pack but I am happy with Showtime it is fun to play with the different careers (does make Sims 3 a little more challenging) I'm thinking about getting pets and seasons next.
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    llynnyiallynnyia Posts: 2,251 New Member
    edited April 2014
    WA I think is my favorite.

but in quality pets was the best.
  • Options
    Maho-GamerMaho-Gamer Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2014
    My favorite is supernatural, because having witches and fairys is the only reason i bought TS3! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hetagirl12345Hetagirl12345 Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I would say supernatural-it's a really cool expansion that would take too long to explain. Google it :P

Into the future has some fun stuff as well...
  • Options
    KATheFemaleBossKATheFemaleBoss Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Seasons is the best. Not only does it add seasons to the game it adds so much clothes/hair. It also adds different festivals which a lot of fun. :)
  • Options
    sherlinyusherlinyu Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Having played Sims for 10 years (or more) since The Sims days, I only have Pets for TS3. :oops:
    So I would say Pets because I love animals and I get to own the many different breeds of cats & dogs!

Am considering getting Supernatural or World Adventures next.
  • Options
    BrittanyNevilleBrittanyNeville Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    I like ambitions because I love styling sims. :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have all expansions for sims 3 and I find them all great.
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2014
    My favorite is either generations or seasons. They both added a lot more fun to my everyday game play.
  • Options
    simsfurever101simsfurever101 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I would have to say Island Paradise or Supernatural :D . Supernatural came with some pretty awesome new lifeforms but Island Paradise gives you so much to do with the ocean and the water. Both expansion packs shed a whole new light on the game, and it's fun to use all the new content that came with them to the fullest. But some games that have alot of content in them are Seasons, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Pets, Showtime and Ambitions. The other expansion packs come with some pretty cool content too, but feel like those 6 really bring alot of fun to the game. :lol:
  • Options
    simsfurever101simsfurever101 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2014
    sherlinyu wrote:
    Having played Sims for 10 years (or more) since The Sims days, I only have Pets for TS3. :oops:
    So I would say Pets because I love animals and I get to own the many different breeds of cats & dogs!

Am considering getting Supernatural or World Adventures next.

Supernatural is must, the new life forms are great to play with and add a lot more character to the game. :lol:
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited July 2014
    my favorites are generations and seasons.
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am wondering the favourite Expansion Pack is in your opinion :)

World Adventures
    Into The Future
    Island Paradise
    Seasons
    Supernaturals
    Pets

If the execution had been better, and routing issues/bugs fixed, they would have been great, as the "ideas" of each were good.
  • Options
    BiancaDiAngeloBiancaDiAngelo Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2014
    My favorite expansions:)

1. Generations and Ambitions (i use this the most)
    2. University
    3. World Adventures (i love the skills included)
    4. Pets(i dont use pets that much unless i get a cat)
    5. Late Night(i just got it so i havent explored it that much)

(Only ones i have)