The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** WINNER- WINNER ** Want to win BARNACLE BAY?

Comments

• Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited June 2013
    My birthday is Dec. 17th, fun little contest, thanks for hosting it!

You can ignore this, I won barnacle bay from the wonderful SilentGirl490

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    So far, only one person is close - tomorrow I will select a winner from all the people here who posted since no-one matched my birthday yet.

If no-one matches by this time tomorrow : 5:00PM California Times (Pacific Standard Time) - then whomever comes closest to my birthday without passing it - and one person has so far - will be the winner of the BB code.

Then I have an extra copy of Island Paradise that I accidentally pre-ordered twice to give away. I was going to send it back, but I think I will do a give away this weekend, too. It's a Limited Edition so it comes with the code for the extra content.

Edited for grammar.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited June 2013
    April 17? (If I win, I'll use it for my contest)
  • Options
    Maria5993123Maria5993123 Posts: 102 Member
    edited June 2013
    I guess I'll give it a try I don't think I'll win but it will be fun to see who wins
    November 25 c:

good luck everyone

And extremeasaur thanks so much for doing this, it was a really nice thing to do c:
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2013
    June 18th :)
  • Options
    actressgal24actressgal24 Posts: 4,052
    edited June 2013
    August 17
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2013
    So far, only one person is close - tomorrow I will select a winner from all the people here who posted since no-one matched my birthday yet.

If no-one matches by this time tomorrow : 5:00PM California Times (Pacific Standard Time) - then whomever comes closest to my birthday without passing it - and one person has so far - will be the winner of the BB code.

Then I have an extra copy of Island Paradise that I accidentally pre-ordered twice to give away. I was going to send it back, but I think I will do a give away this weekend, too. It's a Limited Edition so it comes with the code for the extra content.

Edited for grammar.

Wow wow wow!

1st wow: no one has got your birthday yet
    2nd wow: only one person has gotten close!
    3rd wow: IP! Need a I say more?
    That is so sweet of you to decide to give it away instead of sending it back. Thank you and thank you for hosting :mrgreen:
    I'm excited just to finally know when your birthday is! :lol:

Edit: wow!
    4th wow: limited edition IP!!! :shock:
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited June 2013
    January 6th

Thanks for hosting, very generous of you :)
  • Options
    SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    Mine is 9/11 8)
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited June 2013

Edited for grammar.

IP!
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited June 2013

Edited for grammar.

Wow, that's so generous of you! :D Have a good night!
  • Options
    simsisnicesimsisnice Posts: 123 New Member
    edited June 2013

Edited for grammar.

WOW will that be another lottery? It is very generous of you to give it away...
  • Options
    JolienSimJolienSim Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    April 14 :)
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited June 2013
    Dec. 05

Thanks sweets!
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited June 2013
    07/14
  • Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    edited June 2013
    June 5
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2013
    09/25 (Sept 25th, still a ways off) Either one would be a blessing really. :)
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited June 2013
    August 9th :)
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    AnakaliaJeanAnakaliaJean Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    April 18 :D
  • Options
    mathboy8mathboy8 Posts: 381 Member
    edited June 2013
    November 22 :mrgreen:

I already got Barnacle Bay with Island Paradise so if I win I would like to nominate someone.
  • Options
    KelsKelsKelsKels Posts: 94 New Member
    edited June 2013
    December 7

Thanks for Hosting :)
  • Options
    PurpleAthenaOwlPurpleAthenaOwl Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2013
    :D February 13 :lol: :-o
  • Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    Be watching this space ... in a few hours I will be announcing the winner of my Barnacle Bay code : 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time.

Then I will announce the next giveaway - Because I pre-order Island Paradise / Limited Edition twice without realizing it.

Instead of sending it back, I've decided to do another lottery and give it away.
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2013
    mathboy8 wrote:
    November 22 :mrgreen:

I already got Barnacle Bay with Island Paradise so if I win I would like to nominate someone.

Wow, lucky break. I almost had Barnacle Bay but someone else used the code that was gifted to me. So now I gotta hunt down another one.
  • Options
    mnmric76mnmric76 Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2013
    November 1st