Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Highschool Rp- Continuation thread 3

Comments

• Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    the call from Avery goes to voicemail due too being on the phone with Lee still.

(they are still on the phone lol and the colors are awesome)
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    Avery:

Shoots her umbrella up as it is pouring rain. When her call goes to voice mail she tries Charlie's phone. The cab pulls up and shes gets in.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited June 2013
    -lee
    "oh my god. where are yous?"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    i was still crying in the rain, they tried too take Charlie's car but i got it hooked with mine. i got off my car roof and was leaning on the car my phone was on the ground wet the call with lee was disconnected but she heard the conversation.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Avery:

Her call doesn't go through. The cab driver asks where to, Avery's phone buzzes "666 Offlen Park -M" Avery tell the driver and she sets off.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    i was still crying against Charlie's car
    cop- "miss we need too take-"
    "your not taking the f***ing car you dumb f***!!!!"
    cop- "ma'am i-"
    "SHUT UP YOUR NOT TAKING HER F***ING CAR!" i yelled. they just wouldnt quit will they?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Avery:

Her cabs drives near the bridge that Charlie jumped off. She notices Daisy crying on Charlie's car but she doesn't see Charlie. She tries to get out but the cab driver says they are still an hour away from where she's going. She throws a fifty at him and flees the cab. "Daisy!" She pushes through the reporters and cops

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    "C-C-CH-CHARLIE is d-d-dead.....she j-jumped off the brid-" i stopped not able to finish the sentence because i started crying again. Charlie's mom came yelling at the cops and everything.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Avery:

She hugs Daisy, "Don't cry.... why did she jump...."

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    "M set a trap, Charlie's tires got popped! it had to be M! Charlie was getting chased by the cops as well and s-s-s-she jumped" i said still sobbing. Charlie's mom was collapsed on the ground crying her heart out.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (bump)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (bump)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (bump)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (load)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (load)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Avery:

"oh my god, Daisy I'm so sorry". She looks at the bridge. She walks towards the edge and looks over. She looks at the pitch black water, as she looks away, she could have sworn she'd seen and air bubble.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    museman98museman98 Posts: 2,158 Member
    edited June 2013
    Matt:
    I look over the side of the bridge. She... She can't be dead. Wait... She can't swim. S**t. I go over to daisy and hand her my shirt. This is the biggest mistake ever. I run and jump off the side of the bridge. I'm gonna die. I land in the water. I look around for Charlie
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (Bump)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (im so late lol)
    Daisy
    "MATT NO!!!!!" i yelled looking over the bridge, "NO!!!!!!!!" i drop too the ground and start crying all over again.
    Charlie
    i couldnt see them anymore. i saw something drop in, i was going too deep and i was losing conciseness. hmm my life was pretty darn crappy.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Matt
    I go deeper until I see something. A body. Charlie! I swim over to her and put one arm around her and try swimming with her. I get to the side of the river? And put her on the ground "Charlie?"
    Edit: I pull her to under the bridge so no cop can see us
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Charlie
    i couldnt say anything. i tried to tell signal the shark coming for us. but it was too shark, the shark was ready to fight Matt and i closed my eyes as i felt the shark push me away to fight Matt.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Matt
    I move her further onto the land quickly then go back to the water. The shark lunges at me but I just dodge it. I go at it and hit it, but it bites me on my stomach. I hit it on the snout then watch as it leaves. I get onto the land quickly and hold my stomach/side "speak Charlie! Please! I need to know if your alive."
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Charlie
    i felt somebody pick up my body.
    fisherman- while the young feller was fighting the shark i took the girl and put her on my boat. i planned on taking her too the hospital. i drove with her in my speedboat.
    Charlie
    why am i moving so far?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Matt
    I look over but don't see Charlie. Where could she be? I didn't see her go back in the water. Why would she? I keep holding my side. I see the blood go onto the ground. I try getting up but I fall on my knees. Charlie needs to be safe. I don't care about myself. I rather save her and have myself die. I keep bleeding and get woozy.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    "CHARLIE!!!!! MATT!!!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!!" i sobbed and yelled. i saw a bloody body closer too the beach, "ONE OF THEM ARE THERE HURRY GO!!!!" the ambulance was called and the police went too check it out.
    cop- "it's the boy! get um!" we carried him to the paramedics and they tended too his wounds.