The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Win Any Stuff Pack Lottery! GIFTED AND CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: xJulle
    Stuff Pack: Town Life
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: 'Cause it would be awesome to design a town by myself where my sims could live.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: Make a place there every generations has something to do.
  • Options
    MMA_RebelMMA_Rebel Posts: 241 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: MMA_Rebel
    Stuff Pack: Fast Lane Stuff
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I'd like to see some different automobiles in my game.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: Check out the new cars and motorcycles.
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: SikSouthernTink
    Stuff Pack: Fast Lane
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I neglected on getting this SP because I thought I'd not use it much, but now I regret it. I also have all the SPs except for KPST (I'm OCD and a game collector; I had all of the Sims 1 games :wink:)
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I wanted to download a cool Gas Station that someone made with this pack so I could install it and make my worlds more realistic, but couldn't because I didn't have the items.
  • Options
    Romeo9374Romeo9374 Posts: 457 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: Romeo9374
    Stuff Pack: Outdoor living
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: Because whenever I am creating houses, the garden always seems to be so huge and I have to put trees there to fill up the space. I would love to be able to let my sims have barbeques and play in the pool. It also has some nice cloths too. :D
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: With IP just around the corner i'm going to be building huge resorts and houses and need this outdoors to fill them.

Thanks for hosting such a generous lotto :D
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I wanted to say good luck to all the other lottery-goers. I never win, but I'd thought I'd give it a try anyway...and I can say I'm really excited to play.

I am not getting IP (financial hard times) so I'm living vicariously through my friends. lol
  • Options
    becciburtbecciburt Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited June 2013
    updated :)
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for hosting, this is really generous ^-^ good luck everyone!

Username: AnnitaEatsYa

Stuff Pack: Decades

Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I love the fashion and music that came from the 70s, 80s and 90s and think my simmies deserve to enjoy them too. The new furniture items look amazing as well, I know I'd use some of those items all the time!

What I plan to do once I install this Stuff Pack: Give my current sim couple and their home a total makeover! They're definitely 90s grunge at heart ;)
  • Options
    simsisnicesimsisnice Posts: 123 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: simsisnice

Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I just love new places to go to around the town :)

What I plan to do once I install this Stuff Pack: Place the new lots to my current town and let my sims enjoy them

Thanks a lot for hosting this!
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much for doing this! It is very generous of you. :-o

Username: Yz2907
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: The furniture in it is very versatile and I really like the clothes. The venues seem like they will be great to make over my town with and they will be fun to explore. Since I play families often I know I will make good use of all of the items and venues.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I recently created a new family with little girl and I plan to give their backyard with a makeover with the new playground equipment in the pack. Once I place the new lots I am going to have my family spend the day out in the town.
  • Options
    SprinterFlashSprinterFlash Posts: 387 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: SprinterFlash
    Stuff Pack: 70s, 80s, 90s/Decades
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I would like this stuff pack because it has lots of neat, retro looking clothes and I feel like it would make some of my sims look even better!
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I plan restyle my sims with the new clothes whenever they start having a "Midlife Crisis"
  • Options
    jodeuspjodeusp Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: jodeusp
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I work at a vintage store in real life! I love vintage fashion and furniture, it is exactly my personal style
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: create a neighborhood for each decade!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    updated
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: Loppie1988

Stuff Pack: 70s, 80s, 90s(Decades)

Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I love the retro clothes and the items are really cool :)

What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I would add a disco room to some of my houses and I would give my sims an amazing new styling.
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi becciburt,

I pre-ordered IP and it came with the a free stuff pack - since decades is the only one I don't have I downloaded it - so you can take me off the list.

• Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for hosting this lottery!! It's very generous of you :)

Username: Jojo777
    Stuff Pack: High End Loft
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I have eyed the hair and clothes in this stuff pack all the way since it first came out! I think they're perfect for classy, business sims. I'll admit, I'm not much of a builder, but there are houses and lots I've seen on the exchange that use content from this stuff pack, and it would be nice to download those houses and use them in my game.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: First of all, I will put a female sim in that gorgeous hair that I have literally wanted ever since the stuff pack first came out. If you're curious which one I'm talking about, it's this one:

hels-screen8.jpg

(screenshot taken from simsglobe.com)

Then, after that, I'll completely makeover a sim, probably a business major type, and send her off to university in her spiffy new clothes! When she gets there, I'll add some of the awesome furniture from High End Loft to her dorm room/house, and have lots of fun!!

Again, thank you for hosting!
  • Options
    BambiScott5BambiScott5 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: BambiScott5
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I love community's and would want more things for my simmers to interact with.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I plan on getting my evil sim to start a fight with another sim in public.
  • Options
    RickychengRickycheng Posts: 609 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: Rickycheng
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I would like this stuff pack for my new town building
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I would like to replace the building in SV rabbithole with the rabbithole come with this pack.
  • Options
    JENNIFERZ77JENNIFERZ77 Posts: 126 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: Jenniferz77
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I'd love to be able to give my sim a stylish new look and remodel
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: My Sim is a single mom and think she deserves a late mothers day home makeover
  • Options
    WaxingCrescent05WaxingCrescent05 Posts: 577 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: WaxingCrescent05
    Stuff Pack: Master Suite Stuff
    Why: I've seen a few of the clothes and luxurious stuff that comes in this and I just love them! I've been trying to get it for a while, but for some reason wherever I go it's never in stock. This would really be appreciated. I've heard it's the best SP.
    What I would do: Definitely upgrade my new legacy house, I'll revamp my Sims' bedrooms and bathrooms and give them some new duds.
    Follow my Simblr at FauntleroySims, or my Twitter @fauntleroysims! I'm kind of a noob to social media rn XD
    Origin ID: Eve0053
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz (8 CPUs) - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Dedicated VRAM - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
  • Options
    ladykikyoladykikyo Posts: 203 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Username:ladykikyo
    Stuff Pack:Master Suite

Why I would like this Stuff Pack:I just love how the furniture look so relaxing and classy.

What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack:I would improve my master suite,sims, and make beautiful wedding decor.

Thank you and the sponsor!
  • Options
    emb1995emb1995 Posts: 194 Member
    edited January 2022
    xxxxxxx
    Post edited by emb1995 on
  • Options
    FrusturatedUserFrusturatedUser Posts: 484 Member
    edited June 2013
    Phew, looks I found this just in time, thanks becci!

Stuff Pack: FLS
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: It's the only one of the first four SPs I don't own yet
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: Give my Vehicle-Enthusiast sims something worth enthusing about

• Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited June 2013
    Username: trishaanne1987
    Stuff Pack: Town Life Stuff
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: Because there is a lot of CaS items I love, especially for children as well as build/buy objects I love. I don't have any stuff packs yet and would love this to be my first!
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: Revamp my current town with new venues and make new outfits for the whole family as well as redecorate my house.

Glad I found this giveaway just in time, thanks for hosting the giveaway! :D
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    updated.

1 hour and 15 minutes to go!
  • Options
    Kedds13Kedds13 Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Username: Kedds13
    Why I would like this Stuff Pack: I'm all about the town. I like to go to the town lots all the time with my families. I love to design the way my town looks. Plus, the library for the house is something I attempt to make now, so that would make it so much better looking.
    What you plan to do once you install this Stuff Pack: I plan on updating my town and adding all of the venues in then head to them with my sims. I will also fix up the homes I've made with the library.

Thanks so much for hosting!