Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2013
    Tbh, I haven't even purchased the pack EP yet lmao. Idk what I'm waiting for! Probably my check, but then I have to pay my phone bill and save money for my vacation next month!

Gah! Idk, I really want the pack though. I'm deff gonna get it, I just need to decide whether or not the Survival thing from origin is worth pre-ordering for.
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is why my game is 100% mod free. I just find the notion of having to wait to patch until the mods are updated to be more cumbersome. I rarely have glitches and crashes though, as my game is basically CC free, also, and I meticulously maintain my computer.
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    This is why my game is 100% mod free. I just find the notion of having to wait to patch until the mods are updated to be more cumbersome. I rarely have glitches and crashes though, as my game is basically CC free, also, and I meticulously maintain my computer.

I find that once to turn to mods and cc, you can go back! lmao, at least that's what I have diagnosed myself with :XD:
  • Options
    southern_wintersouthern_winter Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2013
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:
    CMWarren wrote:

I find that once to turn to mods and cc, you can go back! lmao, at least that's what I have diagnosed myself with :XD:

Same here! After playing with Story Progression I feel so cut off not knowing what everyone else in the world is doing! :lol: