Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ღDown The Rabbit Hole, In Styleღ WINNERS ANNOUNCED PAGE 12

Comments

• Options
    Alexandra_SineAlexandra_Sine Posts: 97 New Member
    edited June 2013
    jodeusp wrote:
    queenn.png

You can view the full size here: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2619/queen2k.png

Hope you like it! I gave her marie antoinette hair instead of a crown... still very regal! I hope that's acceptable!

That's fine :) I can defiantly tell she's the Queen of Hearts, she looks great!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Please read:
    Assignment 3 due today =) I'll extend it to tomorrow though as some of you may be in different timezeones. I will be sending you your prizes from my DiamondRose19 account as that is the account I by simpoints from =)
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey Alexandra! I have totally forgot about the assignment! I DON'T KNOW WHY!! I'll work on it as soon as I come back home! I promise.. Gosh, I'm such a mess! SORRY! :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ASSIGNMENT 3 - THE QUEEN OF HEARTS

For this assignment I tried to capture the evil but still fashionable side of the queen of hearts. She's trying to sit down in her glorious thrown throwing the last ashes of burnt heads of poor peasants. Hope you like it.

Queen-of-Hearts_zps27b36bd6.jpg

Headshot:

Screenshot-3_zpsdc6d4e98.jpg

Sorry for not posting this before. <3
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited June 2013
    Please read:
    Assignment 3 due today =) I'll extend it to tomorrow though as some of you may be in different timezeones. I will be sending you your prizes from my DiamondRose19 account as that is the account I by simpoints from =)

Wow, is this the last assignment? I was actually getting ready for the White Rabbit, lol. Anyway, whatever the outcome, I would like to say thanks Alexandra for hosting. I hopefully have gotten better as a result of your constructive comments. Even though it took a lot of time to research and create the characters I had great fun with this competition :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    soocoolsim wrote:
    Please read:

Wow, is this the last assignment? I was actually getting ready for the White Rabbit, lol. Anyway, whatever the outcome, I would like to say thanks Alexandra for hosting. I hopefully have gotten better as a result of your constructive comments. Even though it took a lot of time to research and create the characters I had great fun with this competition :-)

Is it really going to end??!?! NOOO!!! Well, I had so much fun so whatever the final outcome I want to thank you so much for hosting Alexandra as this has been one of the first modeling contests I have entered and I seriously have improved a lot thanks to your beautiful and constructive comments that I always look forward to. <3
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Waiit! This is ending?! :cry: It was so fun watching everyone's assignments and how they were all creative ^_^ How an this be the last assignment :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump to see if Jenni comes over :?
  • Options
    gymmonkey007gymmonkey007 Posts: 727 Member
    edited June 2013
    awwww sad to see this ending its been sooo much fun!!! ):
    Bumps for jenni!!(:
  • Options
    JeeeenniiJeeeennii Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2013
    ohhh i'm sorry i'm posting so late now... it was last time to make everything for the School and i totally forget to make some pictures of my queen .____.

wonderful assigments to everyone!! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    soocoolsim wrote:
    Please read:

Is it really going to end??!?! NOOO!!! Well, I had so much fun so whatever the final outcome I want to thank you so much for hosting Alexandra as this has been one of the first modeling contests I have entered and I seriously have improved a lot thanks to your beautiful and constructive comments that I always look forward to. <3

I'm so happy you enjoyed the competition! I had a lot of fun hosting it and writing up assignments =) I will defiantly host another competition in the near future =D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    2repeuv.png

2la7lgy.jpg
    soocoolsim

●Relevance 5/5 - Does your photo relate to the topic or have you gone off track?
    ●Styling 10/10 - How well have you chosen your model's clothing, hair and makeup relating to the given assignment?
    ●Lighting 10/10 - Is your photo well lit? You may need to edit your photo in GIMP or Photoshop to improve lighting if it is not the best quality in game.
    ●Image Quality 9/10 - Is your photo blurry or sharp and clear?
    ●Pose 5/5 - Have you chosen an appropriate pose to suite your photo or is it awkward and not well fit?
    ●WOW Factor 8/10 - This score is for the overall photo you have produced and how much you have impressed the Judge.
    48/50

●Feedback: I love that you've made the queen look angry, yet you've put an element of humor into that photo, with the very cute pink pig! Excellent choice in style, your model's hair suits her well and it's got a modern feel to it suiting the high fashion scene. This photo is very hard to fault, geat job!!

actoqh.png
    jodeusp

●Relevance 5/5 - Does your photo relate to the topic or have you gone off track?
    ●Styling 10/10 - How well have you chosen your model's clothing, hair and makeup relating to the given assignment?
    ●Lighting 8/10 - Is your photo well lit? You may need to edit your photo in GIMP or Photoshop to improve lighting if it is not the best quality in game.
    ●Image Quality 8/10 - Is your photo blurry or sharp and clear?
    ●Pose 5/5 - Have you chosen an appropriate pose to suite your photo or is it awkward and not well fit?
    ●WOW Factor 9/10 - This score is for the overall photo you have produced and how much you have impressed the Judge.
    45/50

●Feedback: I love the choice of styling you have chosen, the read heart on her face is a nice touch. This photo has a lot of wow factor and I think the pose you have chosen is perfect, very high fashion. Good job!

5vyjbn.png
    gymmonkey007

●Lighting 9/10 - Is your photo well lit? You may need to edit your photo in GIMP or Photoshop to improve lighting if it is not the best quality in game.
    ●Image Quality 8/10 - Is your photo blurry or sharp and clear?
    ●WOW Factor 10/10 - This score is for the overall photo you have produced and how much you have impressed the Judge.
    47/50

●Feedback: WOW! I love the twisted heads in your photo!! It really suits the Queen of Hearts story. You've done an excellent job in choosing the colours in your photo, as soon as I look at your photo I am drawn to your model because of the bold red colours against the black and white checked background. Great job!

xdaw7l.jpg

●Lighting 10/10 - Is your photo well lit? You may need to edit your photo in GIMP or Photoshop to improve lighting if it is not the best quality in game.
    ●Image Quality 10/10 - Is your photo blurry or sharp and clear?
    ●WOW Factor 10/10 - This score is for the overall photo you have produced and how much you have impressed the Judge.
    50/50

●Feedback: You have a really professional editing style with your photos, the layout is amazing! The effect you used with your model pouring the ashes in her vase is very clever. You've really thought this out quite well. Excellent work!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Jeeeennii wrote:
    ohhh i'm sorry i'm posting so late now... it was last time to make everything for the School and i totally forget to make some pictures of my queen .____.

wonderful assigments to everyone!! <3

Hey Jenni, that's alright =) I understand, school can be a butt head lol. I graduated in 2009, it was so stressful :shock: Just try to get your assignment handed in, in the next few days. Then I can start the scoring and hand out the prizes =) I'm going to go have a nap now =P Had a really busy day Zzzzz
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    soocoolsim wrote:
    Please read:

I'm so happy you enjoyed the competition! I had a lot of fun hosting it and writing up assignments =) I will defiantly host another competition in the near future =D

I'll be looking forward to it! :D
  • Options
    jodeuspjodeusp Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I will as well!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    jodeusp wrote:
    I will as well!

Yay ^___^
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bumps! (:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Please Read:
    I shall be occupied the next few days. You know how I had to go into hospital to have that minor procedure 2 weeks ago? That was an endoscopy, tomorrow I'm have a colonoscopy. I was mean't to have them both at the same time but I stuffed up having my colonoscopy 2 weeks ago because I had been taking iron tablets which changes the colour of the inside of my body making it hard for the doctor to look for tumors. It didn't effect the endoscopy, just the colonoscopy which I then had to re-schedule for tomorrow. I have preparation for the procedure today, I'll probably be quite sleepy after the procedure so I won't get the marking done for assignment 3 until Friday/Saturday. Which hopefully by then I will get the last assignment handed in by Jenni =P I'd like to mark all the assignments together so I can add up the scores and hand out the prizes. Can't do that if I don't have all the assignments =P
    Hope you're all having a lovely day and I'll talk to you all in a couple of days =)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Best of luck with your procedure!!! Praying that it goes well!(: and be sure to take it easy!^^
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Good luck tomorrow Alexandra! I send you big hugs and take the time you need! :D
  • Options
    JeeeenniiJeeeennii Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2013
    hello Alexandra, thanks for waiting... but i think i couldn't drop in my assignment 3... i haven't any cc stuff and mods in my game and with the update they didn't work for me... i'm really sorry

i hope everything will be fine for you with thze colonoscopy! take care <3

to everyone good luck!! great entries :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    awe sucks that you couldnt get your entry in jenni! ):
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump. I know Alexandra is recovering from her colonoscopy, but just so that this thread isn't lost! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump! i hope alexandra is ok!!! ):
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump! i hope alexandra is ok!!! ):

Me too! She must be taking her time with recovery ;)