Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That Awkward Moment When...

Comments

• Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited June 2013
    aww i invisaposted.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when you make a snow angel, with your face.
    Screenshot-345.jpg

When you forget about clothes and go to class in a towel:
    Screenshot-34-1.jpg

Then just hang around after like nothings going on:
    Screenshot-35-2.jpg

When you walk in on your parents:
    Screenshot-372.jpg

When puberty isn't in your favor:
    Screenshot-457-1.jpg
  • Options
    cheary30cheary30 Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    Screenshot-813.jpg
    Is your sim... Is your sim Robert Downey Jr?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Haha no, but now that you point it out I kinda see it.
  • Options
    Kisky2002Kisky2002 Posts: 114 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when your Sims have a perfect wedding party, you let a guest sleep over whom is a vampire, and then she randomly dies for an unknown reason.

That awkward moment when your Sims throw a wedding party, and Dakota Fox's Dad and Mom won't stop clapping so you have to kill them >.<

That awkward moment when your Sim shakes the vending machine, it falls on her and kills her, but since she has the Unlucky trait, Grim was telling her why she was allowed to be alive still, but he stopped dead just to get his own soda from the vending machine!
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when a zombie decides to take over your trampoline

screenshot_original.jpg
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when your sim, who has a Fine Arts degree, greets his mother and then has the option to ask if she will pose nude for a sketch.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when your dad sim decides to have a water balloon fight with his daughter naked :?

screenshot_original.jpg
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    JesseattackJesseattack Posts: 28
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when the parents' are going to woohoo and the young daughter comes in to paint, right in front of the bed...

No worries though, she was shooed out ;p.
  • Options
    KkarichanKkarichan Posts: 776 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when a zombie under the full moon uses your alchemy station.
    That other awkward moment when your sims son goes invisible due to a glitch and only his fairy wings are visible. :lol:
  • Options
    somekicksomekick Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2013
    Head of the table, even...she's got no shame. :)
  • Options
    MoonShadow1789MoonShadow1789 Posts: 127 New Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when your Sim is out on a non-home lot reading a book, and suddenly the next thing in his queue is to cuddle with an elderly lady he's never met before.
  • Options
    AminididiAminididi Posts: 125 New Member
    edited June 2013
    The Awkward moment when your sims baths n clothes

HzGpzBd.jpg

The Awkward moment that this happenes after plastic surgery, and shes pregnant so i cant change it

YpZiMFZ.jpg
  • Options
    vgaddiction2259vgaddiction2259 Posts: 506
    edited June 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KkarichanKkarichan Posts: 776 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when you log onto the sims onto a family you havent played for awhile to learn your ghost sim had a one night stand got with child then becomes engaged to a lady then your roommate cheats on her boyfriend who happens to be ghost sims brother with your one night stand unborn baby daddy.
  • Options
    PunkiMommaBearPunkiMommaBear Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when....

Bonehilda gets electrocuted while fixing the dorm's dishwasher....

Screenshot-150.jpg
    Screenshot-152.jpg

The electrician you call to fix the dishwasher dies of electrocution...

Screenshot-157.jpg

When Grimmy comes he uses your computer and you get a photo with him...

Screenshot-159.jpg

A zombie decides to showcase his talents outside your bedroom window at 3AM

Screenshot-160.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Kkarichan wrote:
    That awkward moment when you log onto the sims onto a family you havent played for awhile to learn your ghost sim had a one night stand got with child then becomes engaged to a lady then your roommate cheats on her boyfriend who happens to be ghost sims brother with your one night stand unborn baby daddy.

Holy..... My sims just come out of the closet and adopt cats... lots of cats.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2013
    Aqueminy wrote:
    New to using forum. I need friends.

Sincerely

Not a LONER! :D

Hello! And welcome. Just sent you a friend request. :-) Have fun here in the forums, and don't forget: If you ever run into any sort of problem, post a topic and you never know who will answer! :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when you get invited to a party and the sim throwing the party isn't home. Epic Fail :shock:

Had that happen A LOT when my sim was at the university .... I mean, really?!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Vickybii wrote:
    That awkward moment when you have an evening wedding scheduled for your 2 favourite sims, and at work on the same day, the bride-to-be runs out of the business office because it's 'gone dark' and gets killed by a meteor.

This happened to me a few days ago..how long I've been playing TS3,and NEVER had a meteor strike and it chooses HER to kill..I was beside myself! My boyfriend was laughing his a** off at my face like this :shock: for about 10 minutes!

Not that this is funny (well, it is - i was sitting here laughing my but.t off too) .... but, I have yet to even see a meteor. Must be in an EP I don't have.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    Vickybii wrote:
    That awkward moment when you have an evening wedding scheduled for your 2 favourite sims, and at work on the same day, the bride-to-be runs out of the business office because it's 'gone dark' and gets killed by a meteor.

This happened to me a few days ago..how long I've been playing TS3,and NEVER had a meteor strike and it chooses HER to kill..I was beside myself! My boyfriend was laughing his a** off at my face like this :shock: for about 10 minutes!

Not that this is funny (well, it is - i was sitting here laughing my but.t off too) .... but, I have yet to even see a meteor. Must be in an EP I don't have.

They came with Ambitions, which was the first EP I bought and I have yet to see one myself.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Don't know if this counts but it is fairly awkward....

Screenshot-2337_zps6e0e6f98.jpg

OMG! I'm laughing so much, I don't know if I can even reply to this! :lol:

(caption for image above ^ : That awkward moment when the town snoop grabs her magnifying glass and starts looking at your "thing".)

Like, is it going to move or something?? :lol:
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    wolfie750 wrote:
    That awkward momment your sim is pregnent.... and you didnt even know your sims woohooed

I love that :D

TAMW you send your married sim to university and she keeps getting the Make Out Session Challenge...

Your sim WILL GO to university even though they are pregnant??! I have to try that. :P
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,207 Member
    edited June 2013
    That awkward moment when two Sims start making out on the couch, and another Sim they live with starts watching.

ru5o4l.jpg

And then said watching Sim essentially indicates to you (more or less) if you see it happening, too.

rlgbuv.jpg
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    MsPrissy88 wrote:
    Vickybii wrote:

They came with Ambitions, which was the first EP I bought and I have yet to see one myself.

Get out! I have Ambitions. This is weird that neither of us have ever seen one. Huh .... I wonder if there's something IN the game that we could do?
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube