Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition: Bring back the baby and toddler stuff in The Sims 4, please!!! *147 SIGNATURES!!!*

Comments

• Options
    Mia576Mia576 Posts: 393 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I updated the original post with your signatures and some great ideas of yours. :D Again, thank you for your signatures!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed :)
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed@\
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mia576 wrote:
    It's great to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks kids were neglected in the previous games, especially babies.

If I had to pick just one of those features, I'd pick the DangleMaster Deluxe and Bouncinator 3000.

@christine400 - that thread of yours is great. There are a lot of great ideas in there.

Thanks for the signatures! :D

• Options
    JanilewJanilew Posts: 11
    edited May 2013
    And I agree with everything! I just started playing Sims 2 for the first time about a week ago. Now I see what everyone is talking about. The family interactions are much better than Sims 3. When my little girl ran up to her dad when he got home from work, I thought that was the cutest thing I've ever seen in a game. Yesterday I installed Apartment Life, and the playground equipment is just awesome!
    I love everyone's suggestions. I hope they add all of these things and more to Sims 4. I have a passion for decorating children's rooms. I hope it has more wallpaper, carpeting, and furniture for the children. Sims 2 also has better wallpaper choices. My favorite is the pink wallpaper with the butterfly border and the pink wallpaper with the bunny border.
  • Options
    DizzTheRedDizzTheRed Posts: 150 Member
    edited May 2013
    signed!
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    Greaaat sign me up!! :D
  • Options
    JeelaniJeelani Posts: 101
    edited May 2013
    SIGNED!
  • Options
    Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed!

Please add the ability to have and change the babies clothes, and possibly make them in cas too. :D
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • Options
    mnevin25mnevin25 Posts: 466 Member
    edited May 2013
    sign me up but allow us to cloth them and cover them in the cribs.. Toddler beds
  • Options
    simsfan21simsfan21 Posts: 117 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed :)
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sign me up please
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed! I vote for non-boring babies! :thumbup:
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed!!

The parents should be able to leave the toddler/baby in the stroller (so they can talk to a friend, pick up an object, ect), so they're not constantly picking the kid up, and putting it back in.
  • Options
    chantera89chantera89 Posts: 359 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed!!!

I want toddlers to be able to color at the coloring table and color on the walls. This could double as toddler mischief and a hidden art skill.

I love the toddler bed thing!! And maybe smaller scaled playgrounds for them as well or maybe an interaction for them to "slide with mom/dad/ect" or have mom/dad/ect "lift to slide"
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited May 2013
    SIGNED!!

Babies need onesies and booties & hats. Not just a swaddle blanket!
    Agreed with the child interactions btw! My 7 & 8 year old nieces hold their infant sister while sitting on the couch/rocking chair. Why can't Sim children do that?
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    lumos2957lumos2957 Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    Can't sign fast enough!
  • Options
    DeltaDivaixDeltaDivaix Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2013
    Signed....

BUT...what I ALSO REALLY need is the ability to hand to baby/toddler off to another adult...I miss that interaction from TS2...I HATE that we always have to sit the kid on the ground, or in a crib, in order for another adult/teen to pick them up.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll sign they're repressing our baby sims :D
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited May 2013
    we need more for bubs, they too are simhuman:) hopefully not in a lava blanket either! geeze! LOL, I'd like to see a bouncer attached to the frame of the door, a bub's swing, attatched to the ceiling, a kindagym, for bubs, they lay onto a mat on their backs of course and use their arms to reach up and grab the toys dangling above them, like have a skill to do this for our bubs, and then they can roll on their tummy and learn to crawl, etc, I'm getting too far ahead of myself Lol!, anyways, the simbubs need to do more than just lay their in their cots or on the floor or being held or being put into a baby swing, or something new! :)
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love all these ideas!!! Especially play in toilet, lol. Not only would I love babies with limbs, but more clothing choices for babies and toddlers, and hair choices as well. Baby monitors would also be a nice thing to have! :)

Signed!!!!!!!
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    Roan_AalaRoan_Aala Posts: 15
    edited May 2013
    Definitely! Signed!
  • Options
    Adventure4U1Adventure4U1 Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2013
    Play in toliet.
    Seeseh. Haven't you forgotten about dogs?

Dogs should try to drink out of the toilet as well

And toddlers should cry to bang on the computer.

Oh, and if sims are automosly going to play computer games, fix that dam annoying volume glitch!

Those zodiac signs got to be used more properly.

Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    cameron50055cameron50055 Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sign me up. I agree fully.
  • Options
    Mia576Mia576 Posts: 393 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Play in toliet.
    Seeseh. Haven't you forgotten about dogs?

Dogs should try to drink out of the toilet as well

And toddlers should cry to bang on the computer.

Oh, and if sims are automosly going to play computer games, fix that dam annoying volume glitch!

Those zodiac signs got to be used more properly.

And dogs of course. :D

And... was that a sign? Please say "Signed" so that I can include you, I may make a mistake otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top