Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time (Clock Speed)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2013
    also, on the 2 seconds for every sims minute thing, itd be an earth hour for every sim day.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited May 2013
    Agree 100%
    44444.gif
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think also they should fix the time it takes for a sim to learn a new skill or whatever.
  • Options
    LAIUIliLAIUIli Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2013
    Also make it faster for Sims to travel around town. It takes FOREVER for Sims to commute, even on fast cars, especially on larger neighborhoods like Sunlit Tides!
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited May 2013
    LAIUIli wrote:
    Also make it faster for Sims to travel around town. It takes FOREVER for Sims to commute, even on fast cars, especially on larger neighborhoods like Sunlit Tides!

This! Something definitely needs to be done with the time speed as well as getting the everyday tasks/needs done at a faster pace! :thumbup:
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Completely agree! As it is, it takes my sim 2 hours just to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I mean, come on. I sit there and plan out this day -- Let's go to the park, then to the library, then to lunch! But then it takes me 2 hours to simply get in the car and to the park.

I really hope they fix that in the sims 4!
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Daniblee wrote:
    Completely agree! As it is, it takes my sim 2 hours just to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I mean, come on. I sit there and plan out this day -- Let's go to the park, then to the library, then to lunch! But then it takes me 2 hours to simply get in the car and to the park.

I really hope they fix that in the sims 4!

Same here! I want my sims to have very eventful and fulfilling lives without all the hassle!! Fixing this issue would make for a much more fun and interactive game. :)