Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the sims 4 coming out?

When is the sims 4 coming out?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited May 2013
    They haven't announced any release dates yet. In the mean time, enjoy the Sims 3 while it is still here.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2013
    They haven't announced any release dates yet. In the mean time, enjoy the Sims 3 while it is still here.
    They haven't even said there is going to be a Sims 4 anyways.. Even though everyone suspects so.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2013
    Icy_Lava wrote:
    What i meant is EA hasn't come out themselves and said yes, TS4 is coming.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited May 2013
    Next Tuesday
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry, when it's about to come out, no one will be able to stop talking about it.

Oh, wait.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited May 2013
    That is intersting question when will the sims4 will come out. Initaly it was summer of 2013, then when univeristy life EP, Island Paradise EP, Moive stuff SP, and the unoffical name for EP 11 Time Travel was anounced in January. IT's one more year for the sims3. So summer 2014 is the next best bet,but it's yet to be confirmed by EA.Unless more EPs and SPs are anounced next year, the relase date of the the sims4 is unknown.

If The Sims 4 is released, sometimes in the future. How will the story progress, dose it take place before the sims3 or takes place after the sims 2 ? That is anyone's guess. Is it a remake of the orginal sims or something completely new? Is it an online only game similar to the remake of sim city, Is it a multi player game, this and many more questions are still opean to debate.

But here are some added existing feature as well as new that we might see in the sims4

Aging stage- Baby => Toddler => Child => Teen => Early Adult => Adult =>Elder=> If the sim is lucky to reach this stage => Living Legends( Centurains )

Health meter- Perfect > Superior > Excellent > Good > Average > Poor > Very poor > Morbid ( Near Death )

Causes of death- Old age (Elder and Centurains only ), Drowing, Burned to death, Starvation, Electircution, Ranting about death repeatedly( without or without the megaphone),the simpleauge*,simpox* and crushed to death . In the intial realease.
    * If not treated porperly

That is all I have read about in other sources or based what I have heard from others.Again these are just rumors regarding the features of the sims4.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    More likely in 2015.
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    My guess is* April-June 2014. :)

Edited: Is* not if. Stupid typo.
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited May 2013
    TS4 must come out in February of 2015.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is a big 'if', but if TS4 or a TS4 MMO is announced to fansites on Mon. and then to the world shortly there after, then I am going to guess for real by late Dec. Or no later than Jan. or early Feb. of 2014.

This gives them time (two different teams) to finish up TS3 with IP, and The future EP whatever it will be called and one SP about making movies.

As promised..and nothing else was promised by Ryan in any promo.

This would fall right line with my original predictions I made several months on this site. I did a long work up of dates and times and why Curtis's math was off in his earlier predictions and TS4 would come sooner than he had originally posted on FaceBook.

However, as of May 2012, Curtis' video on YouTube called "NOW" says early 2014. He had rethought his position and due to new info he had back as far as 2012 he now also believes early 2014.

"IF" TS4 is known to the fansites, and it is an MMO, I don't think EA will sit on it much longer...late 2014.

They wanted SC out of the way inorder to announce TS4's new MMO ...(I'm guessing) but it would certaintly fall within past history of announcements and releases of the next base game in the series if all goes well.

Again, Dec. 2013 or very early 2014.

It's exciting but also fearful it is online only, or no single player, or full blown MMO.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.