Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My University Pics - You Can Post Your Pics Too! :)

Comments

• Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited April 2013
    The twins are toddlers now. :D

Screenshot-3-3_zpsf0e4f9b7.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpsf5b5e51d.jpg

Screenshot-2-3_zps46e63507.jpg

And some how, Rena is pregnant again. I actually have no idea when this happened. It took me by complete surprise.

Screenshot-5-2_zps7a05d5e5.jpg

Teaching the twins how to walk. :mrgreen:

Screenshot-6-2_zpsbe8d385b.jpg

Screenshot-4-2_zps6d0f2bb8.jpg

funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1: Aww how cute! Did you leave their family to play another household? Twallan's story progression just probably took over, but if you didn't leave them, then I'm just as baffled as you are right now lol. :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1: Aww how cute! Did you leave their family to play another household? Twallan's story progression just probably took over, but if you didn't leave them, then I'm just as baffled as you are right now lol. :mrgreen:

No, I haven't switched families at all. So when she stopped and the pregnant music played, my jaw dropped. I was all, "What the heck!!!!" I did use MasterController to see who was the baby daddy, I had no idea what was going on. Kili is going to be a dad again. Which is completely hilarious since he has the dislikes children trait! :lol::lol:

I was going to send Kili and Rena on their honeymoon to France, but now I think he is just going to go back to Uni to get away from all of the crying babies! :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:

No, I haven't switched families at all. So when she stopped and the pregnant music played, my jaw dropped. I was all, "What the heck!!!!" I did use MasterController to see who was the baby daddy, I had no idea what was going on. Kili is going to be a dad again. Which is completely hilarious since he has the dislikes children trait! :lol::lol:

I was going to send Kili and Rena on their honeymoon to France, but now I think he is just going to go back to Uni to get away from all of the crying babies! :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:

Lol maybe they had some risky woohoo when you weren't looking. Oh wow I can't believe Kili is going to have another kid again. :shock:

I finally went back to Riverview to see what was going on with Brandon, but then I made a mistake with the plantsim that became his roommate. My game was saved on another household so I got the pop up saying the plantsim was pregnant by her boyfriend and they had a quick marriage. So I switched to their household and tried to move them out but she wasn't showing up and was walking out of the house to go roam around town I guess. :( I had to exit without saving. Then I went back in game and the plantsim is now married to her man again.

I'm going to avoid Brandon's house to see if the game will make her pregnant again. I'm curious to see how the game handles a pregnant lady that can't be controlled.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:

Lol maybe they had some risky woohoo when you weren't looking. Oh wow I can't believe Kili is going to have another kid again. :shock:

I finally went back to Riverview to see what was going on with Brandon, but then I made a mistake with the plantsim that became his roommate. My game was saved on another household so I got the pop up saying the plantsim was pregnant by her boyfriend and they had a quick marriage. So I switched to their household and tried to move them out but she wasn't showing up and was walking out of the house to go roam around town I guess. :( I had to exit without saving. Then I went back in game and the plantsim is now married to her man again.

I'm going to avoid Brandon's house to see if the game will make her pregnant again. I'm curious to see how the game handles a pregnant lady that can't be controlled.

They probably did. :lol:

Wow, really? You have got to keep me posted on what happens. I love me some juicy game gossip. :mrgreen::lol: It is always funny to see what the game does. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Rena had the baby! A little girl named Allison. :D

Screenshot-20_zpsd67f8eed.jpg

Screenshot-2-3_zps664c1cec.jpg

Kili and his 'secret' son, Lucas.

Screenshot-3-3_zpsfc6b5b3c.jpg

Screenshot-4-2_zps1ccdaca7.jpg

Screenshot-5-2_zpsad242261.jpg

Another new addition to the family.

Screenshot-7-2_zps9509c087.jpg

One last picture of the twins before Kili goes back to Uni for his last term. :D

Screenshot-6-2_zps3d58a2de.jpg
  • Options
    ghfkghfk Posts: 152 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yeah... this just happened when I decided to bring my sims on over to the university "Meet and greet"

sims 3 alpacolypse. Love this glitch. xD

wtfglitch.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1: I'll definitely keep you posted. I was actually in Riverview today to work on a contest entry, but my game decided to stop working when I tried to save it so nothing new has happened yet. Kili's secret son looks so much like him!

ghfk: Whoa what a crazy glitch lol! I think my mods have stopped the "meet and greet" in my game because I haven't had it the last couple of times that I've sent a sim to Uni.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Aww, I'm sorry your game crashed. :(

I also started a new game today, in Bridgeport. I made a werewolf named Selena. But I don't know if I am going to be sending her to Uni. I might just have her get a degree with her lifetime reward points.

Screenshot-20_zps375708e7.jpg
  • Options
    pokchicpokchic Posts: 144 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My new sim Ashley posing for a photo

screenshot10341.jpg

Her talking about the university special events for the day.

screenshot10411.jpg

screenshot10410.jpg

Her painting in her free time

screenshot10248.jpg

Ashley taking photo's her boyfriend Daniel

screenshot10357.jpg

screenshot10360.jpg

Ashley and Daniel

screenshot10366.jpg

screenshot10370.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1: Oh Selena is a werewolf. I thought she was a vampire. :) I really like her dress.

pokchic: Uh oh why is Ashely thinking about a broken heart? :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    No she is a werewolf. :lol: It's called Calypso Dress. I really like it. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:
    No she is a werewolf. :lol: It's called Calypso Dress. I really like it. :D

Oooh it's even prettier than I thought. Oh my! :) I'm trying to think of what I can take out of the game so I can put this dress in. I've been having the issue where my items aren't always showing up in the game.

My game crashed again this afternoon. I think it's doing that when I save while in edit town. :( I need to figure out a way around this besides just saving to the bin.

*gasps* Look at all these cute outfits on that link you gave me. I'll have to restrain myself lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I've read that the crashing is a bug from Seasons. Will these two links be any help? One and Two.

I know. So many good clothes and such a slow laptop, that is my problem anyway! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:
    I've read that the crashing is a bug from Seasons. Will these two links be any help? One and Two.

I know. So many good clothes and such a slow laptop, that is my problem anyway! :lol::lol:

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out. Yea my laptop is kind of slow as well. :)
  • Options
    rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow, nice pics, pokchic! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok here we go with an update (finally!). So my mod moved Brandon, the plant sim (this is terrible that I can't remember her name lol, and her husband into the house my other Uni sims Chandra and Dean were living in. The plant sim is still listed as a roommate so I can't control her of course. I also want to mention that the mod made her pregnant. I did not play their household until I saw the pop up saying she was pregnant.

bfb0b0f3-a94f-4385-84f0-937beee98bee_zpsb15bec78.jpg

Uh oh looks like someone is feeling a little sick.
    Screenshot-752-1_zps6f22cbcf.jpg
    Screenshot-753-1_zpsb779a2cc.jpg

As Brandon was getting ready for work, the plant sim decided that she wanted to smooch Brandon while her husband was asleep. They are best friends and they did go on one date in Uni, but I was surprised that she wanted to hit on Brandon like that. He didn't mind the affection one bit.
    Screenshot-754_zpsbf8bc477.jpg
    Screenshot-755_zpsee0cfabc.jpg

She's getting some sun? I really need to read up on plant sims. :)
    Screenshot-757_zps6b8f0511.jpg

I thought Brandon would end up with the firefighter but my game wanted him to be with her. They are now engaged.
    Screenshot-758_zps096c410a.jpg

Brandon actually got up from his meal to take a pic with his best friend.
    Screenshot-759_zps6e7915e3.jpg
    Screenshot-760_zps4f020bb5.jpg
    Screenshot-761_zps0e71a30f.jpg

Ooh she's not happy that they're flirting in fron of her.
    Screenshot-762-1_zpsc76617be.jpg

Definitely pregnant!
    Screenshot-763-1_zps209bc36f.jpg

I was surprised her hair changed. I wonder why that happened.
    Screenshot-764_zps6cb8907c.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2013
    Screenshot-695_zps645ca060.jpg

My main sim's 2 oldest kids have finally started college, along with the girl's best friend from school (and the boy's kinda sorta girlfriend)

Screenshot-690_zpsc6c38bab.jpg

Main sim's son, AJ, with his sister's best friend, Kay

Screenshot-692_zpsb2e37fa2.jpg

Main sim's daughter, Sage

Screenshot-705_zpsa2430894.jpg

First night in the dorms, they're scoped out by an alien

Screenshot-706_zpsde1be7a9.jpg

What the heck is she using???

Screenshot-756_zps80637737.jpg

Sage taking notes (and the mascot looking over her shoulder???)

Screenshot-765_zpsa0aa0fba.jpg

AJ having NO luck with the ladies

Screenshot-767_zps59d6ddf2.jpg

Sage not feeling too comfy about one of her roomies

Screenshot-749_zps1a9c5abe.jpg

Racing each other on bikes to class

Screenshot-595_zps40ccf182.jpg

AJ sans clothes (he was like that a lot)

Screenshot-776_zps1c8eb1bb.jpg

Having better luck chatting up the geek girl

Screenshot-783_zps034e1937.jpg

Look ma, no hands!

Screenshot-791_zps42e132e9.jpg

Art teacher's anime fairy

Screenshot-806_zpse9a043d7.jpg

Now or never... Sis' best friend makes her move...

Screenshot-809_zps673ebe95.jpg

She shoots...

Screenshot-811_zps529f1ed3.jpg

Does she score? The other girl sure seems to think so.

Screenshot-829_zps545ef567.jpg

Bragging about it to her bestie.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    CherrysamaCherrysama Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Very lovely pictures.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    venusdemilosims: Sage is such a cute name. I was substitute teaching in a class recently and there was a little girl named Sage. Lol @ AJ. I guess he likes to be feel free. :)
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh I don't know how I haven't seen this before! Lovely pics <3 I haven't played with plant sims yet
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh I don't know how I haven't seen this before! Lovely pics <3 I haven't played with plant sims yet

:) Well I'm glad you had a chance to check out the pics.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Argh! No update from me yet. Photobucket won't resize the pics I just uploaded. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Argh! No update from me yet. Photobucket won't resize the pics I just uploaded. :(

That sucks, I'm sorry. The only thing that happened in my game is that I moved Selena to Riverview. Bridgeport was to laggy and buggy to play. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:

That sucks, I'm sorry. The only thing that happened in my game is that I moved Selena to Riverview. Bridgeport was to laggy and buggy to play. :(

Bridgeport is laggy for me too especially when my mods are in.