Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.:.xXx.:.Abyss Night.:.xXx.:. {RPG: Unlimited Spaces!} Needed Alpha Male!!! JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SnazzySimmerSnazzySimmer Posts: 1,968 Member
    edited April 2013
    Leo

'I got more of this pack backing me than you do. dumba*s' I looked around me, the rest of the pack didn't seem to care about me being here.
  • Options
    TaylorAlphaLoveTaylorAlphaLove Posts: 2,805
    edited April 2013
    ((bring him on in!! An alpha hasnt been fully choosen yet.))

Kai: I growled. "Eric. Let him go. He is with Ember. The only vampire we allow in my territory."

Ember: I went looking for Leo. I found him with alot of other wolves. "Leo!" I cried
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((also. Does anyone know how to make sims, take pictures and put them on here? I want some fan pics XD!!))
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    -Eric
    I back down relculantly.
  • Options
    mkdsingergirlmkdsingergirl Posts: 146
    edited April 2013
    (( ausjsjsFirjdn just got of my pc but his picture is in my gallery and as for your question i make ok sims an know how to take pictures and stuff))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Awesome. :) Id love if you could make some fan stuff. :D Also fill out a form! :D Your accepted already))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: I look at Ember, shes warely watching Eric. He hated vampires and she was 3 feet from him.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Eric
    I stare at the vampire, thinking about riping her neck off. I decide not to, so I walk back and sit beside Kai.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ember: I growled at Eric and bent down to wrap my arms around wolf Leos neck.

Kai: I wait for Leo to say something.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Eric
    I sit next to Kai, barely managing to comtrol myself.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ember: "I wouldnt hurt any of the pack. But threaten him ever again and your dead." I snap and hiss. My eyes blaze red.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    -Eric
    I really am angry now. but for the packs saftey, and mine, i back down. "Im sorry" i just manage to say.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: I look at him
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    -Eric
    I sit back down.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (bump :))
    -Eric
    I look at Kai. I loved her, that much was sure.
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited April 2013
    (Hi there!)
    (FIRST-PERSON EPIC FORM PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Name you want to go by: max, maxjor, maxjor928
    Name: Mazekinoa Junctson. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Well, my mother is quite creative.
    Most noticeable trait: I admit, I am quite defensive and it is hard to earn my trust.
    Species: I am a Dhampir (Half-Vampire/Half-Human).
    Bio:

I have lived a life of reject.

As was dictated by my birth; I was born as the illegitimate child of a vampire who is very high in the social hierarchy of vampires, or rather, was. My birth changed that. When word got around that my father had a child with a human, he fell down the social pyramid to the bottom, along with vampire fledglings and the like.

My human mother tried sending me to both human and vampire schools. I fitted in no-where. The humans feared me for my strength, and the vampires looked down on me because I was "filthy scum who shouldn't be associated with them".

My family was the only one who understood me. And not my whole family either. Only my mother and my younger half-brother. When my father understood that I was a hindrance on his standing in the vampire world, he disowned me.

A father disowned his own daughter because of his standing... I'm surprised he didn't fall down further, because in human society that is considered a horrible thing. Vampires are true beasts. Vicious and ferocious. I am ashamed to say that I share common blood with them.

I wish I was born normal. But thanks to my father's vampirism, I was born as an outcast. I only wish to change my fate by doing one thing: proving to the world that I'm just as strong as vampires, but not to be feared like them. And there's only one way to do that.

I'm going to become a vampire hunter to hunt the vicious vampires who have no compassion for human lives. It's the only way. That's my goal.

What's yours?

Powers(If any): I am a dhampir, so I have the powers of a vampire, but without the weaknesses and disadvantages.
    Description (Picture, words I don't care): I am tall, standing erect at five-foot nine, and I am of a small and thin build. I have curly light brown hair and tanned, flawless skin. My eyes are like diamonds, clear, shiny and beautiful. Many describe me as very beautiful, which I guess I inherit from my father, a vampire, a creature of ethereal beauty.
  • Options
    simfreak223simfreak223 Posts: 2,404
    edited April 2013
    Kiera
    I laughed and people always said my laugh sounded like musical chimes, "not nearly as perfect as you"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (bump :))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Back))

Kai: I smiled at eric.

EMber: I hugged Leo.

Soul: I was thristy again.

Asher: I reached out and stroked her face. softly. She was beautiful
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (( hey guys since this thread is going to get locked do you want me to make an actual rp form on another site for it?))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (what, its not going to get locked, ks it?)
    -Eric
    I smile back at Kai.
  • Options
    simfreak223simfreak223 Posts: 2,404
    edited April 2013
    Kiera
    i grabbed his hand and held it on my face before leaning in and kissing him softly
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sims guru is locking all rps))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (why?)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    There was a petition by non rpers i'm just offering a choice just in case))