Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What loads the worst for you?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    morgandaniellexomorgandaniellexo Posts: 414 Member
    edited April 2013
    The worst for me is when you're editing your Sim's outfits and accesories! It literally takes forever.

Also, just loading the game in general is annoying. It takes forever! :oops:

I have a lot of CC but I make sure it's not "bad" CC and that takes quite a while but it's worth it.
    svnb6p.jpg
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited April 2013
    Placing down lots and clicking on accessories in CAS.
  • Options
    FlanberriesFlanberries Posts: 478 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Loading all my clothes, hair, accessories in CAS. I usually wait like almost two minutes for the section to load. Also, loading my household takes FOREVER. It takes around 5 - 10 minutes for it to load up, so I usually play a game on my phone while that happens :P
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My legacy in Sunset Valley, that file save is old and huge. I think I've been playing it since Ambitions came out and it can take from 15-20 minutes to load .____.
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I have recently realized that not many things in my game take long. The only two things I can think of are CAS, and old saves. In CAS I have to wait for all of the items to load before I can start scrolling down properly.

As far as saves go, the new ones save and load fast, but the ones that I have been playing for generations can take ages to save and load.

Loading the uni world and then the homeworld after I am done with uni takes ages too.