Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DOWN with DRAB! Cycle 4! Assignment 5 Scoring in Progress. VIEWER'S CHOICE POLL UP!

Comments

• Options
    gymmonkey007gymmonkey007 Posts: 727 Member
    edited April 2013
    Just a heads up! I'm gonna be MIA for a while. My sister gets married on Friday and tomorrow we leave for Nevada then we come back Saturday then my mom and I leave for Disney World on Sunday and I wont be back until Friday the 12th (: I'll check in periodically though!
  • Options
    TetroFreak73TetroFreak73 Posts: 371 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm also going to absent for a couple of days, I'm going on a weekend road trip and won't have much wifi. I'll try to check in once scores are up (if they are) when we're at the hotel but besides that I won't be able to do anything until I get back. Just thought I'd let you know!
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Bump
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bump!!! (: Florida bound! (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bump
  • Options
    xodramaprincessxodramaprincess Posts: 4,938 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I apologize for the delay as absence. My laptop was sent off (I'm on my phone) and until I get it back (and since ninja is still on vacation and unable to score) there will be a small wait. Hopefull scores will be posted this Saturday. Thank you for understanding and again, I deeply apologize for all inconvience this may cause. Assignment 5 and scores will be posted ASAP the moment I recieve my laptop back.

This competition is still very much running and I will be sure to check in via my phone. I will message each competitor through their my page when my laptop is back and scores are posted. Please feel free to check in at any point though :)
  • Options
    TetroFreak73TetroFreak73 Posts: 371 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm soooo sorry but I have to drop out. Recently a huge thunderstorm hit near my house and we lost all power in my house. It fried nearly all our computers (including the computer with my game on it) and we lost 1 TV. I won't be getting a new computer in a while. And actually I'm typing this from my cell. Again I'm soooo sorry and I wish I didn't have too :(
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm soooo sorry but I have to drop out. Recently a huge thunderstorm hit near my house and we lost all power in my house. It fried nearly all our computers (including the computer with my game on it) and we lost 1 TV. I won't be getting a new computer in a while. And actually I'm typing this from my cell. Again I'm soooo sorry and I wish I didn't have too :(

IyxAI7e.gif

I'm so sorry for this :( I'll miss you in this competition, you always produced great assignments. Hope things recover quickly <3
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I am sorry to hear that. My apologies on mother nature's behalf for the damage and frustration. I totally understand and hope that things work out.

On a brighter note. I got my laptop back and fixed so scoring starts tonight!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    so I heard from NiNja. Hopefully I will recieve scores soon :)

while waiting, would you guys like to have Assignment 5 early? There will be no assignment 4 elimination due to Tetro's leave due to the thunderstorm.
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't mind having it early. :XD:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't mind having it early either! I'm just glad that I didn't miss anything while I was gone (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    same here. I have been in and out of my game lately.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bump! Anyone alive? (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sorry for that again guys. what a hectic week... I'm not sure if I'm getting scores from NiNja or not so I'll post the next Assignment tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bump!(:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    6s6u4x.png
    DUE: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - 11:59pm (EST)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Seen it!! (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    seen it
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited April 2013
    Seen it! :3
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited April 2013
    Seen it
    *waits for an idea to pop up*
    *fails to wait and gives up*
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Have some free time so I'm working on my assignment! (:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Have some free time so I'm working on my assignment! (:
    yay! can't wait to see! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    since I haven't heard back from NiNja I'll have to make another request for a judge again :?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bump! posting my assignment soon!(: