Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~The Doctor~Chapter Two up!

Comments

• Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
    Screenshot-82_zps6e7a6300.jpg
  • Options
    Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
    edited April 2013
    Love the story, big DR Whovian, lookin forward to more of the story, keep up the good work
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely brilliant!
    I remember watching Dr Who with my father in the 60s :D Can't wait to read more :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Silence731 wrote:
    Love the story, big DR Whovian, lookin forward to more of the story, keep up the good work
    Thank you! :)
    And just curious, but how did you create your username? Because it reminds me of this:
    doctor-who-spoilers-silence-431x300.jpg
    :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Absolutely brilliant!
    I remember watching Dr Who with my father in the 60s :D Can't wait to read more :D
    Mikezumi! Thank you. *hugs*
    Unfortunately, I never saw DW in the 60s, but some people say it's better than the current Doctor Who seasons. ;) I don't know really. Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor, but David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston are a close second. I'm excited for the next chapter too. I've been having so much fun with this.
  • Options
    JCSim13JCSim13 Posts: 5,644 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yayayaysyay! Chapter 1! Love it! Don't stop.
    Totally of topic, but ed and I wanted to know of you're going to join the group in A Wolves Night. They're moving to a new camp.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    JCSim13 wrote:
    Yayayaysyay! Chapter 1! Love it! Don't stop.
    Totally of topic, but ed and I wanted to know of you're going to join the group in A Wolves Night. They're moving to a new camp.
    :D Thank you JC! I won't.
    It's fine. And I'll definitely be there. Going to there now. :)
  • Options
    edibobettyedibobetty Posts: 13,117 New Member
    edited April 2013
    This. Is. Awesome. Even I do not watch Dr. Who, I love this! I'm probably going to watch it eventually, since I have friends that love Dr. Who.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2013
    To be truthful I can barely remember it from my youth. I do remember watching it and having fun with my father. Of course I have watched the more recent ones and they are fresher in my mind :D
    My dad was English so we watched many British shows - I guess dad was being patriotic even though he moved from his homeland when he was in his 20s :D
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my gosh I LOVE Doctor Who. :shock: So much. :shock: This is amazing! You've portrayed him so well, I can just hear him speak in my head when I read the text you've written down! :shock: :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    Oh my gosh I LOVE Doctor Who. :shock: So much. :shock: This is amazing! You've portrayed him so well, I can just hear him speak in my head when I read the text you've written down! :shock: :mrgreen:
    I know right?
  • Options
    MegancharltonMegancharlton Posts: 3,731 New Member
    edited April 2013
    The new chapter was awesome, Madhatter!
  • Options
    eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I love this. o.o <3
    I watch Doctor Who on a weekly basis (when it's on, obviously) and I love it. Your picture taking's awesome, and, as others said, you portrayed the Doctor really well. :3
    Is Clover from your rainbowcy, by any chance? :lol: *feels guilty for not reading it* :oops:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    edibobetty wrote:
    This. Is. Awesome. Even I do not watch Dr. Who, I love this! I'm probably going to watch it eventually, since I have friends that love Dr. Who.
    Eek, I'm so happy. ♥ *does backflips* Thank you! I hope you do watch it though. It's one of the best shows ever. Only one of my friends like Doctor Who, unfortunately.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mikezumi wrote:
    To be truthful I can barely remember it from my youth. I do remember watching it and having fun with my father. Of course I have watched the more recent ones and they are fresher in my mind :D
    My dad was English so we watched many British shows - I guess dad was being patriotic even though he moved from his homeland when he was in his 20s :D
    I enjoy the more recent ones a lot. I'm re-watching all the seasons and just finished Season 1, with Christopher Eccleston (I hope I spelled that right :)).
    That's cool. :) My parents don't really watch Doctor Who, but my dad sometimes watches an episode with me sometimes.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    So do I! :D Thank you. I honestly have to take the time and read over everything the Doctor says in his voice. It's fun, though, I like that part of the chapter writing.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The new chapter was awesome, Madhatter!
    Hehe, thanks. ♥
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    eggy900 wrote:
    I love this. o.o <3
    I watch Doctor Who on a weekly basis (when it's on, obviously) and I love it. Your picture taking's awesome, and, as others said, you portrayed the Doctor really well. :3
    Is Clover from your rainbowcy, by any chance? :lol: *feels guilty for not reading it* :oops:
    asdfghjkl; thank you
    yes, he is. :D it's okay. you don't have to feel guilty lol
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    you guys all these replies and compliments i just
    510_vincentmuseum.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You're awesome =) How you liking the new season?
  • Options
    Silence731Silence731 Posts: 305 Member
    edited April 2013
    Silence731 wrote:
    Thank you! :)
    And just curious, but how did you create your username? Because it reminds me of this:
    doctor-who-spoilers-silence-431x300.jpg
    :shock:

lol, loved the storyline with the silence in them, and no I didn't get it from them, I have used this username for years, I usually just lurk on websites so the name fits me :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    JCSim13 wrote:
    You're awesome =) How you liking the new season?
    Gracias. :D
    IT'S AWESOME ASDFGHJKL;
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Silence731 wrote:
    lol, loved the storyline with the silence in them, and no I didn't get it from them, I have used this username for years, I usually just lurk on websites so the name fits me :D
    56200-wvH7.gif
    That's a relief.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Watching The Doctors Revisited. :]
  • Options
    CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited April 2013
    Your story is coming along great!

I'm a huge DW fan from way back when. I have almost every book written and all the DVD's produced and (from the old days), I have most of the older ones on VHS tape. My favorite of the Doctors was the 4th (Tom Baker). Of the new series, I like all the new actors but Tennant was my favorite. Looking forward to the continuing story.

(bookmarked)