Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.:.xXx.:.Abyss Night.:.xXx.:. {RPG: Unlimited Spaces!} Needed Alpha Male!!! JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! Im going to keep this short and simple. Humans,Werewolves and vampires only, you can choose between a half man/half wolf or a full change wolf for your werewolf. Vampires can be either like traditional vamps or "twilight" vampires. Basically you choose!

Rules:
1. No being mean! Characters can be, but be nice to the people controlling them!
2. No Godmodding, please.
3. Powers are okay. But only 1 or 2.
4. Woohoo is fine but please FF.
5. Kids are okay as well.
6. Only as many characters as you can handle.
7. We are here to have fun. SO have fun!
8. Werewolf "Imprinting" is okay but please ask the other person if its okay.

Form:

Name you want to go by:
Name:
Most noticable trait:
Species:
Bio:
Powers(If any):
Desription (Picture, words I dont care):

My Characters:

Name you want to go by: Tay, Alpha, Taylor
Name:Kailolu Anne Winters
Most noticable trait: Hot-Headed
Species:Werewolf (Full wolf change)
Bio:Kai is Alpha of the pack. She is strong and after her family died she took over. She is very untrusting, hostile and dangerous.
Powers(If any): She can control emotions of any living thing.
Desription (Picture, words I dont care):5,9", 120 lbs, slim and strong body type. Abs, extremely fair flawless skin, dark grey eyes, golden blonde hair that hangs in loose (taylor swift style) curls.
Wolf Form: Dark grey body all over, black paws, muzzle and tips of ears and tail. A crystal pendant hangs around her neck. Its for alphas. She has a matching one to give to her mate.

Name:Asher Deryk Riken
Species:Werewolf (full change form)
Bio:Asher is a loner, he grew up in a foster home, never knowing his real parents. He is quiet but smart and kind once you get past his rough outer shell.
Powers(If any): His eyes change with his mood.
Desription (Picture, words I dont care): 6,2", 180lbs, muscular, black hair, normal eyes are blue but they change. Fair skin.
Wolf Form: All black with color changing eyes.

Name: Kinley 'Ember' Yvonne Carson
Most noticable trait: Flirty
Species: Vampire (Traditional)
Bio:Kinley grew up rich, spoiled and lives on her own in a beautiful mansion. She is extremely flirty and loves to party. She is often a heart breaker but she wants to find the right guy one day.
Powers(If any):Mind Reader
Desription (Picture, words I dont care):Long dark brown hair, green eyes that glow. They turn red when she smells blood or is angry or thristy. 5,2", 110lbs.

**Note if some one could make pictures of my characters Id love them!!!!!!**

Join Away! Please wait for me to accept!!!

Comments

• Options
    TaylorAlphaLoveTaylorAlphaLove Posts: 2,805
    edited April 2013
    Bump!
  • Options
    SnazzySimmerSnazzySimmer Posts: 1,968 Member
    edited April 2013
    {May as well, I'll make my form in a sec}!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Awesome thanks!!!))
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited April 2013
    (Reserve me. I'm going to try and make an interesting character)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Reserved Maxjor! Nice to see you again!!))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Name you want to go by: Snazzy, Snazz, Supreme lord of sexiness.
    Name: Leon 'Leo' Martinez.
    Most noticable trait: Funny and loves to tell jokes, even if they aren't funny.
    Species: Werewolf {Full wolf form}.
    Bio: Leo was born in Houston, Texas to mechanic Esperanza Martinez.
    At the age of eight, Leo was visited by his fathers murderer. Horrified, Leo tried to use his pyrokinetic abilities as defense to save his mother and himself, but lost control and started a fire, burning the mechanic shop. His mom died in the fire, and none of his relatives would take him in, thus forcing him to be sent to several foster homes.
    The death of his mother haunted Leo for years. The emotional strain caused him to run away from multiple foster homes.
    Powers(If any): Can control fire.
    Desription (Picture, words I dont care): Leo looks like a "a Latino Santa's elf," with curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, babyish face, a mischievous smile, and being of normal height with a slim build. He is 5'6. His most notable trait is that he has a look in his eyes that makes him look like he has taken much more caffeine then the normal limit; this could be linked to his ADHD.

{I might make a vampire later on. And yes, this is loosely based off a book character, but it's in my words, I haven't copied and pasted anything, I'm not that low}...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Accepted!! :D Is he a full change werewolf or a half man/half wolf type?))

Kai: I was patrolling the woods are our small town. My fur blew in the breeze as I ran. Silently and dangerous.

Asher: I followed a distance behind Kai. Being her Beta meant I was usually out watching the town and keeping the others in line. I stopped at the river for a drink.

Ember: I was wandering around town. Thristy. My red eyes were dark and glowing subtly. I sighed and headed into a bar. I was never ID in this town. Most people knew what I was and didnt bother making me mad.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    At the age of eight, Leo was visited by his fathers murderer. Horrified, Leo tried to use his pyrokinetic abilities as defense to save his mother and himself, but lost control and started a fire, burning the mechanic shop. His mom died in the fire, and none of his relatives would take him in, thus forcing him to be sent to several foster homes.
    The death of his mother haunted Leo for years. The emotional strain caused him to run away from multiple foster homes.
    Desription (Picture, words I dont care): Leo looks like a "a Latino Santa's elf," with curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, babyish face, a mischievous smile, and being of normal height with a slim build. He is 5'6. His most notable trait is that he has a look in his eyes that makes him look like he has taken much more caffeine then the normal limit; this could be linked to his ADHD.

{I might make a vampire later on. And yes, this is loosely based off a book character, but it's in my words, I haven't copied and pasted anything, I'm not that low}...

(Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus? XD)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

(Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus? XD)

{*Nods* XD. I just love those books. I was going to make a Percy but I decided against it as it would be too hard to manipulate him into a werewolf}.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Latino Santa's Elf...kinda just made my day!!!! :D ))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    {He's described as that XD. Uhm, full wolf by the way}.

Leo

I stalked about the town, wind rustling through my fur.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

(Oh, and how is 5'6 normal height? The average height for a male is 5'10.5".
    I get how it MIGHT be normal height for Leo in the Books because he's only 15, but 5'6 is pretty short for an adult male)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: the wind blew. A strange scent filled my nose. I snarled and took off into town. I found a male wolf stalking about. I growled, my hackles raised and teeth bared. I was large for a female wolf so he may not even know I am a female. It was not a smart place for me to be but I had to defend my territory. I used a mink link that all wolves had. "What are you doing here?!"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:
    Desription (Picture, words I dont care): Leo looks like a "a Latino Santa's ]elf," with curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, babyish face, a mischievous smile, and being of normal height with a slim build. He is 5'6. His most notable trait is that he has a look in his eyes that makes him look like he has taken much more caffeine then the normal limit; this could be linked to his ADHD.

(Oh, and how is 5'6 normal height? The average height for a male is 5'10.5".
    I get how it MIGHT be normal height for Leo in the Books because he's only 15, but 5'6 is pretty short for an adult male)

{That's all I have to say XD}.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Leo

I looked towards her 'What?'
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: "You're not from here!" I snarl. "What are you doing here?!"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Leo

'Oh, you know, flying my pegasus.' I said sarcastically.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: I snarl loudly and lunge forward. Snapping my teeth. "Think your funny?! Get out of here if you have no buissness here!"

Asher: Hearing Kai getting so upset I run over. Taking my place on her right flank. Growling. My eyes flash from blue to amber. I watch the strange male wolf.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Leo

I snarl and walk away. Like I'd hit a girl...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: I saw Asher shift so I did to. Standing in the street in my short shorts and a pink tube top. I ruffle my hair. Sighing. "Ugh, rouges." Asher chuckled and I straightened out my necklace.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Leo

As I walked away I shifted into my human form, turning on the two 'just because I'm not in wolf form doesn't mean I didn't hear that!'
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: "Maybe that was the intention." I shot back. Walking swiftly past him with Asher behind me. I headed into the bar.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((Did you leave?))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    {Sorry for poofing, Wifi went crazy}.

Leo

I growled and followed her. I could sure as heck get a kick outta this.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kai: I ordered a drink and then sat in a small back booth. Watching everyone in the bar.